Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,131)

Showing posts 22,601 - 22,620 of31,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Red necks try so hard. Gotta give em a F+ just for sheer effort.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Someone who can't spell, punctuate, and is probably challenged, has no business on posting board. Why are you bothering ?
Therefore, UNAmused Stewed now you choose to entertain that third world dictatorship. You have no business living in this Great Country. A few here share your desires. You may get a discount when you join them and move. You should thank me for challenging your single celled brain and try to think. You would only continue to be confused if the response were above a K level area.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Tiny,

If I had a dollar for every misspelled word you've used, I'd buy you a dolly. You haven't a clue and shouldn't be around actual humans.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

In my wee little voice..."how you know the glass is empty?" and "how you know the cell phone ain't ringing?"

HELP US JESUS! This is all too much!

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you do? Make dumb noises to feel important. It seems to explain much about alarmist and how they react. It explains much about those who support the idea of man made climate change. The making noises to feel important part that is.
Er, the "dumb noises" are your attempts for a post.

I still love your lying attempts that NASA has "other websites" that say global warming is a fraud when I showed you this website.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence

Except of course, you could never produce such an official NASA website that said that.

You sure found a lot of right wing claptrap you claimed was NASA (without the logo).

Then you just gave up and called NASA left wing.

What a lying fruit loop you are.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Er, the "dumb noises" are your attempts for a post.
I still love your lying attempts that NASA has "other websites" that say global warming is a fraud when I showed you this website.
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence
Except of course, you could never produce such an official NASA website that said that.
You sure found a lot of right wing claptrap you claimed was NASA (without the logo).
Then you just gave up and called NASA left wing.
What a lying fruit loop you are.
More BS from the commander TROLL.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Tiny,
If I had a dollar for every misspelled word you've used, I'd buy you a dolly. You haven't a clue and shouldn't be around actual humans.
When will you move to tat third world country you belong in?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Tiny,

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

It's all the BSing that is causing the green house effect. All that CO2 out of your over bloated mouths.

Stay on topic!
mc

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Do your part and make your home use less energy! Check out greenenergyefficientproducts.com for many cool gadgets that save energy, save the environment, and save money!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

http://www.cnn.com/video/...

Forget the weather! Everyone pick up a telescope!

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>A single man is not global warming AND the station has reported on global warming, so they espouse his ideas... Ps- ALL COUNTRIES BURN OIL !!!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool by their own Liberal Media.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>A single man is not global warming AND the station has reported on global warming, so they espouse his ideas... Ps- ALL COUNTRIES BURN OIL !!!
If it were Bush authorizing lower CAFE standards, as he did, you would be sacrificing him, but Al Gore selling to oil burning country is ok because they "espouse" his ideas.

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool by the Liberal Media.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>We told you here and you can look it up; Al Gore made a business deal with the best news agency for the raging man-made climate change reporting that you are in denial for no reason.
Keep defending Al Gore?

See? Liberals defend Al Gore because and ONLY because he is a Liberal. Nothing about Global Warming!!!

If Bush proposes higher fuel economy standards for SUVs and minivans he WOULD STILL be a climate terrorist criminal. But if Al Gore fly his carbon enmities jet, he is a good person that some say will make up for it.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>How do you say that in Spanish? Because it's not correct English.

Your ignorance is glowing hot.
If you would had been alive, back in 1942, you would had champion the "world is flat" movement.

Is that paraphrase better?

I can improve it if you want! But remember the content, the truth of the statement is what matter, not so much the grammar.

But I am willing to improve on the grammar as long as you continue to agree on the statement.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Tiny,
When will you move to that third world country you belong in? Oh I did make a correction to the typo only because of your state of confusion.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>Kyle wrote:
You do know that politics and ideology have ZERO impact on the validity of science, right? The science has been conclusive for a dozen yrs. All the bought-and-paid-for science denial in the world doesn't affect it either.
//////////
'marred & tinny joke' wrote:
In 1492 you would had join the "World is flat" movement, sponsor and paid by the GOVERNMENT.
//////////
litesong wrote:
'marred & tinny joke' is still trying to get people to join its 'Flat Earth Society'.
'marred & tinny joke' could get some members of 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' ganghood to join, most easily.
Why do you Liberals say that asteroid are caused by Global Warming.

Can you explain?

Or should we keep believing your "awesome" scientific knowledge?

Liberals scientists said YES, it does because...

"The word meteorology and the word meteor come from the same root, so, uhh…”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/11/cnn...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If you would had been alive, back in 1942, you would had champion the "world is flat" movement.
Is that paraphrase better?
I can improve it if you want! But remember the content, the truth of the statement is what matter, not so much the grammar.
But I am willing to improve on the grammar as long as you continue to agree on the statement.
No deal. Go watch waterbottlegate.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>Meaningless comeback, you loser. I've gone straight to the science and have the education to understand it. You think that all climate scientists and every national science academy are either incompetent or part of a huge, laughably improbable conspiracy but choose not to recognize the obvious backing of the denialist movement by industries with vested interests in denial. You're either a fool or a professional denier. The latter is unlikely as they tend to at least make noises like intelligent beings.
Why does you and your Liberal colleagues say that Global Warming causes asteroid to hit the Earth?

Liberals scientists said YES, it does because...

"The word meteorology and the word meteor come from the same root, so, uhh…”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/02/11/cnn...

SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep defending Al Gore?
See? Liberals defend Al Gore because and ONLY because he is a Liberal. Nothing about Global Warming!!!
If Bush proposes higher fuel economy standards for SUVs and minivans he WOULD STILL be a climate terrorist criminal. But if Al Gore fly his carbon enmities jet, he is a good person that some say will make up for it.
Again, you sound like a commie pinko anti-business. Al Gore does not need any defense. He even served in Vietnam unlike Bush and Cheney.

You are no Rubio.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,601 - 22,620 of31,775
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA: I'm Not Interested in Photo-Ops 5 min Bellweather 44
President Obama's buzzed on suds great adventure 1 hr Bellweather 2
The truth about arab aggression against israel 2 hr Space ace 1
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Hillbilly 26,165
Lotus Learner 4 hr Leroy The Babtist 1
Black Power advocates emerge 5 hr Black Jesus 7
The Impeachment Delusion 5 hr Seattle Slime 2
•••
•••