Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story

Since: Mar 09

San Marcos, TX

#23742 Feb 7, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! You are wrong!!!
See? You calculate amount of CO2 TODAY with volcanoes TODAY!!!
You forget a little fact!!!
Volcanoes BEING throwing CO2 long before humans invented any CO2 emitting tool!!!!
See? You Liberals' junk science melts at the light of common sense!!!
Yes, it is true that humans TODAY emit more CO2 that volcanoes TODAY, but you conveniently ignore the millions of years volcanoes being doing that!!!
1,500 active volcanoes times ten thousand years = Global Warming is a HOAX.
But you forget that the carbon cycle has balanced the influx of CO2 from volcanoes and the concentration has remained fairly level for some time until humans have started burning vast amounts of fossil fuels. Now, suddenly, the concentration of co2 is rising fast.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23743 Feb 7, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No lies, Jose. That was the church. Read up on what the church did to the scientist aka Galileo.

Scientists are evidence-based, not belief-based like you, Jose. You are anti science but NO Rubio. LOL.
80% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 20% keep them that way.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23744 Feb 7, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No lies, Jose. That was the church. Read up on what the church did to the scientist aka Galileo.

Scientists are evidence-based, not belief-based like you, Jose. You are anti science but NO Rubio. LOL.
Liberals leaving Liberal California to conservative Texas!!!

And their Global Warming hoax falling on deaf ears, drill baby drill!!!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#23745 Feb 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="marred & tinny joke"]80% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 20% keep them that way.[/QUOTE]

Democrats are more numerous & percentage-wise have more engineering, mathematics & science degrees than re-pubic-lick-uns, thus building the foundations of wealth.

As far as a group that keeps some people poor & ignorant, re-pubic-lick-un upper class paper shufflers & people shovers, don't pay engineers, scientists, mathematicians, technologists, planners, blue-collars, secretaries, or minimum wage workers their due. However, 100 million dollar bonus, stock, & retirement packages are handed out freely to those shufflers & shovers who don't earn them. Hedge funds were another way the shufflers & shovers were able to scam $4 billion dollar packages away from worker bees.

Yeah,'marred & tinny joke' is a schemer & siphons off his unearned wealth from the worker bees. Then he attacks, to make sure worker bees are distracted from his shenanigans.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#23746 Feb 7, 2013
litesong wrote:
The first time Pres. Obama won election, the racists & threateners showed up at toxic topix AGW forums in force. Took a bit longer this time, but the racists & threateners are winding up now.
'cras ass' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, who is too scared to use the 'N' word. We have the slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW denier brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' ganghood, where all the worst slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW deniers hang out.
Its crowded, but you'll fit right in like a jig saw puzzle piece.
//////////
'cras ass' sassed:
In order to help a Jigger out, I give free lessons on how to speak proper English.
//////////
litesong wrote:
My English was good enough to stir crabby potty 'cras ass', so that it understood that 'cras ass' was a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & alleged & proud threatener jig saw puzzle piece.
PHD

Overton, TX

#23747 Feb 8, 2013
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
The first time Pres. Obama won election, the racists & threateners showed up at toxic topix AGW forums in force. Took a bit longer this time, but the racists & threateners are winding up now.
'cras ass' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, who is too scared to use the 'N' word. We have the slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW denier brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' ganghood, where all the worst slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW deniers hang out.
Its crowded, but you'll fit right in like a jig saw puzzle piece.
//////////
'cras ass' sassed:
In order to help a Jigger out, I give free lessons on how to speak proper English.
//////////
litesong wrote:
My English was good enough to stir crabby potty 'cras ass', so that it understood that 'cras ass' was a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & alleged & proud threatener jig saw puzzle piece.
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
Kyle

Columbia City, IN

#23748 Feb 8, 2013
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the bad news. They started publishing studies in peer reviewed journals back in 2008 that disproved AGW and since then there has been numerous studies published that disproved AGW. To the point that only a few left overs like yourself are the only ones left who still are hanging in there.
Where do you get these outrageous lies?! Seriously. I want your sources because these are some of the most blatantly counterfactual claims I've heard in a while. Put up or shut up.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23749 Feb 9, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you believe but you are WRONG. You are confusing the church with a scientist named Galileo. The church did bad things to Galileo because he showed the Earth was not flat like it was in the Bible.

Today we have 250 years of evidence that global warming is manmade and has been changing the global climate.

When are you going to catch up with the evidence?
When ate you going to catch up with the exposed emails?

Did Obama sign the Kyoto protocol?

Why not?

Because even Obama knows it is a hoax to make his friend Al Gore rich, that's all.

And a ready made excuse to raise taxes and CONTROL, CONTROL and CONTROL!!!

Had seen the snow storms in the North East?

wake up and read those email, I did, you might actually learn something...

Hint: government grant!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23750 Feb 9, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>We call this a false analogy... One has no connection to the other. For you to present tripe says you've lost. In your example, you ignore all the times "scientists" are correct. Do better, this was really teabaggerish.
History likes to repeat itself!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23751 Feb 9, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>But you forget that the carbon cycle has balanced the influx of CO2 from volcanoes and the concentration has remained fairly level for some time until humans have started burning vast amounts of fossil fuels. Now, suddenly, the concentration of co2 is rising fast.
"for sometime"?

How much "time"?

Million of million of years?

See? Your are either wrong or just wrong!!!

Try to keep a balance for a million years !!!

I need to go, I watching MARS on my telescope, wink, wink. ;-)

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23752 Feb 9, 2013
litesong wrote:
[QUOTE who="marred & tinny joke"]80% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 20% keep them that way."

Democrats are more numerous & percentage-wise have more engineering, mathematics & science degrees than re-pubic-lick-uns, thus building the foundations of wealth.

As far as a group that keeps some people poor & ignorant, re-pubic-lick-un upper class paper shufflers & people shovers, don't pay engineers, scientists, mathematicians, technologists, planners, blue-collars, secretaries, or minimum wage workers their due. However, 100 million dollar bonus, stock, & retirement packages are handed out freely to those shufflers & shovers who don't earn them. Hedge funds were another way the shufflers & shovers were able to scam $4 billion dollar packages away from worker bees.

Yeah,'marred & tinny joke' is a schemer & siphons off his unearned wealth from the worker bees. Then he attacks, to make sure worker bees are distracted from his shenanigans.
If Liberals ate do smart why all their ideas crash on flames?

Let's see...

Medicare... Social Security... Obamacare... California... Michigan... Chicago.... Washington DC... Bronx... LA Cops... Unabomber.... Global warming hoax... Hillary Clinton documents.... Bill Clinton sexual HARRASMENT...

Ok, let's try this: why are about 2000 people leaving California EVERY single week? From the Capital Utopia of Liberalism to Conservative Texas? Why?

Waiting for an answer!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23753 Feb 9, 2013
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
The first time Pres. Obama won election, the racists & threateners showed up at toxic topix AGW forums in force. Took a bit longer this time, but the racists & threateners are winding up now.
'cras ass' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, who is too scared to use the 'N' word. We have the slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW denier brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' ganghood, where all the worst slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener toxic topix AGW deniers hang out.
Its crowded, but you'll fit right in like a jig saw puzzle piece.
//////////
'cras ass' sassed:
In order to help a Jigger out, I give free lessons on how to speak proper English.
//////////
litesong wrote:
My English was good enough to stir crabby potty 'cras ass', so that it understood that 'cras ass' was a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig & alleged & proud threatener jig saw puzzle piece.
Yes, Conservatives vote on the character and competence of the candidate REGARDLESS of skin color, like Herman Cain.

Liberals vote for the first incompetent that shows up because of his skin color!!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23754 Feb 9, 2013
Bush lower car emissions and be is a "climate terrorist".

Al Gore sells station to oil burning country and he is just "misguided".

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to be fooled by their own Liberal Media.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#23755 Feb 9, 2013
Cats have driven many species to extinction but man made climate change hasn't harmed a fly. Bell your cat, or live with an invasive species undeterred by scorpions and poisonous snakes. Cats were evolved to kill pests, to a cat, every human and undomesticated animal is a pest.

Reducing man made greenhouse gas emissions to prevent catastrophic climate change is hoax because we can attribute species extinctions to ecosystem change but not to man made climate change.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#23756 Feb 9, 2013
'We Were Absolutely Stunned'

Last month, a study from the United States revealed just how bad the cat plague really is. It concludes that cats kill far more feathered creatures than experts had feared until now. Birds are being killed by the millions in the United States when they crash into windowpanes or the rotors of wind turbines, are poisoned by pesticides or run over by cars. But another manmade danger is much more threatening for birds: those suburban guerillas, house cats.

A team of biologists headed by Scott Loss of the renowned Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute analyzed all relevant studies on the issue and then extrapolated the numbers they found. The shocking result, published in the online journal Nature Communications, is that 84 million US house cats, along with more than 30 million stray cats, kill from 1.4 billion to as many as 3.7 billion birds in the US each year.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/k...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23757 Feb 9, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
[QUOTE]'We Were Absolutely Stunned'

Last month, a study from the United States revealed just how bad the cat plague really is. It concludes that cats kill far more feathered creatures than experts had feared until now. Birds are being killed by the millions in the United States when they crash into windowpanes or the rotors of wind turbines, are poisoned by pesticides or run over by cars. But another manmade danger is much more threatening for birds: those suburban guerillas, house cats.

A team of biologists headed by Scott Loss of the renowned Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute analyzed all relevant studies on the issue and then extrapolated the numbers they found. The shocking result, published in the online journal Nature Communications, is that 84 million US house cats, along with more than 30 million stray cats, kill from 1.4 billion to as many as 3.7 billion birds in the US each year."

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/k...
Legislate the cats!!!

Make owning cats illegal and tax them at the same time!!!

That's the Libtard way!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#23758 Feb 9, 2013
"pinheadlitesout" can't answer you it may be receiving treatment for its head injury it suffered in that terrible car crash it boasted about.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23759 Feb 9, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
80% of Obama followers are ignorant the other 20% keep them that way.
No way Jose. Look at the mirror for your own ignorance. Man-made climate change is raging whether you admit or not.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23760 Feb 9, 2013
Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>to tina:
Where do you get these outrageous lies?! Seriously. I want your sources because these are some of the most blatantly counterfactual claims I've heard in a while. Put up or shut up.
Excellent post.

tina is a Fox fan. She has been even adamant that US does not have enough sunshine for solar collectors to work.

Since: Mar 09

San Antonio, TX

#23761 Feb 9, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"for sometime"?
How much "time"?
Million of million of years?
See? Your are either wrong or just wrong!!!
Try to keep a balance for a million years !!!
I need to go, I watching MARS on my telescope, wink, wink. ;-)
Long enough to understand that you are not able to comprehend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is why everyone hates the IRS (Feb '14) 11 hr LIbEralS 28
GRUBER gate 15 hr Sunshine 11
Mall of America Protest 16 hr Sunshine 2
Muslims are a threat Wed Sheriff Joe 19
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED Wed Sunshine 8
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Wed American_Sons 10
Man Shoots Self After Leading Mankato Police On... Wed DILF 49
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:37 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:37AM
The Pack Has Not Fared Well at Raymond James Stadium
Bleacher Report11:42 AM
Extending Randall Cobb Must Be a Matter of When, Not If, for Green Bay Packers
NBC Sports 1:41 PM
Norv Turner: It's pretty incredible to me what Teddy Bridgewater has done this season
Bleacher Report 4:17 PM
Previewing Vikings vs. Dolphins
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Packers' front 5 helps keep offense humming - NBC Sports