Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
22,421 - 22,440 of 32,337 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>Are you callin me a muffler, boy?
Thats what I'm I sayin alright you're a fcking muffler with a broken tailpipe.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to be fooled by Al Gore all the way to the bank!!!
You don't see that you are anticapitalist. Are you commie pinko?
Kyle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Earthling wrote:
All the scientists have to do now, is prove that the culprit is CO2 and that human emissions are responsible.

Done. To a ridiculously high level of statistical certainty. A dozen yrs ago. Your brainwashing notwithstanding.
Kyle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
We being doing it for millions years and volcanoes been helping us too for billion of years!!!
Until the Liberals came to save us!!!!
FACT: Human CO2 emissions are 100X that of volcanism.

FACT: CO2 concentration is rising 100X faster than any time in the historical record (800,000 yrs)

Sorry. Your argument is crap and has been exposed as crap a million times.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

cras ass wrote:
No one cares about that dead Jigger.
'cras ass' is a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig, who is too scared to use the 'N' word.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Media did NOT edited the tapes, right?
You see? Liberals really believe that they are always the victim!
Was he UNDER drugs? Why were you guys so adamant to hide such info from his autopsy? Because liberalism is based on deception and lies!!!
Did he had tools for stealing car radios? A screwdriver? Why did he had a backpack and a screwdriver?
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool by the Liberal Media.
If he was a liberal angel, why did your liberal media HAD TO edit the tapes?
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool.
And you still believe what the media injected into your brain dead head, that he was the poor victim because he was a Liberal and his attacker was a gun armed white Republican.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool.
OBVIOUSLY there have been MULTIPLE edits, & we've all heard several of them. You think I'm an id!ot?

The cops said afterward that he was told to NOT follow Trayvon, & yes, it's on tape. Editing wouldn't change that.

Yeah, leave to one of you troglodytes to think that Skittles & a soda is worth shooting someone over.

Don't worry, Zimmerman will go down, one way or another.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Errata:

Next to last paragraph should say "Yeah, leave IT to one of you troglodytes..."

Last sentence should read "...one way or another, in this life or the next."
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I agree.

Did you notice lurkers hate rational posts?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Done. To a ridiculously high level of statistical certainty. A dozen yrs ago. Your brainwashing notwithstanding.
True. Well done.

That poster is history as of late. Maybe he's begging his maker for repost.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
That poster is history as of late. Maybe he's begging his maker for repost.
Since dirtling,'earthling has no brain','eart hling(alien has no affinity to Earth)','injun killer(has no love for human beings)' is an atheist, arrogant & prideful, it would gladfully dwell with Satan's elite its, altho........ the MERCY OF GOD is much higher than my imagination, so Praise God!
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Since dirtling,'earthling has no brain','eart hling(alien has no affinity to Earth)','injun killer(has no love for human beings)' is an atheist, arrogant & prideful, it would gladfully dwell with Satan's elite its, altho........ the MERCY OF GOD is much higher than my imagination, so Praise God!
And you think topix doesn’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
During the Cambrian, many other things were different. It is absolutely illogical to deny global warming or its seriousness on the grounds that climate has changed before or some such crap. MEANINGLESS. You need to deal with the fact that CO2 concentration in the atmosphere is rising at a rate 100X as fast as at any time in the historical record. Far faster than it can be consumed by weathering of silicates or absorbed into the deep ocean. Facts are facts, deniers. Start living in reality and forget your loony conspiracy theories. AGW was statistically proven beyond any reasonable doubt a dozen years ago.
And how long is the historical record? Compare that to how long the earth has had a climate and you discover that we have only recorded a minor fraction. That research has discovered that the thawing perifrost is releasing CO2 and CH4. Which makes the rising CO2 level an effect and not a cause. Also, you forgot that plants also asorb CO2, and produce O2 in the process.

Yes, facts are facts. The CO2 levels in the Cambrian were higher and the world was lush with life. AGW was disproven in various studies and the reason why you no longer hear about it in the media where it is now called climate change. That many climate scientist have now disproved AGW with other studies.
AGW was actually disproved both scientifically and statistically.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Actually, you were disproved, both scientifically and statistically.

LMAOROTFU~!

As for your "fraction", we're part of the fraction and the life during Cambrian didn't include annoying idiots, like you.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

You are trying to argue with the scientific science fiction useless babble bunch. Talk to an empty chair you will get a better answer.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Did I ever tell you, Nitrogen isn't my favorite atmospheric gas? What with 350.org and the greens; we can all design our own atmosphere. I favor more CO2 and Oxygen, but less Nitrogen for balance.

Yes, it's transparent to infrared light as much as clear to visible light but that's not good enough. I like CO2 more carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas. If our atmosphere was too clear to IR light, we'd freeze.

Nitrogen makes good fertilizer, but I like O2 and CO2 more.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Brain Gone wrote-"I find Topix is mostly a waste of time."

In your case, a COMPLETE waste of time.
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Don't inhale it you may wake up dead.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Personal experience ??
PHD

Overton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

No, have you?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Seems like you're brain dead, so I asked outta concern..... Pretty dumb playing rubber/glue, but YOU are you. LMAOROTFU~!

Ps- Good plan, using small words, they fit your "ability".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info