Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34470 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23568 Feb 1, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid fkn baggers are funny.
Liberal's SIN:

S.hift topic
I.gnore facts
N.ame calling

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23569 Feb 1, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed. I watched yesterday Al Gore interview by Charlie Rose.

He was shining bright in every subject but especially on climate change. His new book must be a great read.
If liberals are true to history, Al Gore will become the most admired Green leader of the Liberals, just as Bill Clinton became the most adored person for the feminists after he sexual harassed Monica Lewinsky!!!

See? Liberals are not just hypocrites they are also brain dead easy to fool hypocrites.
Ms Deborah Wood

Olympia, WA

#23570 Feb 1, 2013
Need a Loan to get back on your feet?I'm sure your credit is better than mine and these particular company helped me out.You can loan upto 3,500USD to 10million dollars..visit their website...www.expresscreditser vice.com and apply online...
Ms Deborah Wood

Olympia, WA

#23571 Feb 1, 2013
Need a Loan to get back on your feet?I'm sure your credit is better than mine and these particular company helped me out.You can loan upto 3,500USD to 10million dollars..visit their website...www.expresscreditser vices.com and apply online...

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#23572 Feb 1, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
If liberals are true to history, Al Gore will become the most admired Green leader of the Liberals, just as Bill Clinton became the most adored person for the feminists after he sexual harassed Monica Lewinsky!!!
See? Liberals are not just hypocrites they are also brain dead easy to fool hypocrites.
Er. Monica hit on Bill Clinton first. Nice try.

Shouldn't the poster boy for Repubs be Schwarzenegger and his maid?

I see you ingnored ALL the substance we posted.
seems titillating sex scandals is all your brain can muster.

Sad. You share this trait with PennyHD.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23573 Feb 1, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you guys have? That is was a hacker?
Even if my old gramma had done it the fact remains the same, the scientist colluded to fool libtards like you!!!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool. Ask Al Gore!!!
A guy seals my watch, I don't leave my checkbook out.

You're saying a criminal is a source and he found the best authority's work product ??? Nice "coincidence" ???

Yeah, we're the folks who've gotten it wrong, your criminal guy's a saint....SARCASM !!!

Man, you're too right to think rationally !!
Colon Powell

Green Bay, WI

#23574 Feb 1, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>A guy seals my watch, I don't leave my checkbook out.
You're saying a criminal is a source and he found the best authority's work product ??? Nice "coincidence" ???
Yeah, we're the folks who've gotten it wrong, your criminal guy's a saint....SARCASM !!!
Man, you're too right to think rationally !!
My brown ring is on fire after the job you did on it. Or it could be from global warming.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23575 Feb 1, 2013
A guy seals my watch, I don't leave my checkbook out.
You're saying a criminal is a source and he found the best authority's work product ??? Nice "coincidence" ???
Yeah, we're the folks who've gotten it wrong, your criminal guy's a saint....SARCASM !!!
Man, you're too right to think rationally !!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23576 Feb 1, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal's SIN:
S.hift topic
I.gnore facts
N.ame calling
Of course you can't respond to my FACT-BASED refutation of your nonsense post aboout the non-existent "climategate" cr*p. All you can do is call us names.

In other words, YOU are the one who has attempted to shift the topic, ignore facts & call us names. Good work, kettle, calling the pot black.

You righties are fun because you're SO full of hypocrisy & completely illogical, fantasy-based, delusional nonsense.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23577 Feb 1, 2013
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#23578 Feb 1, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness
Actually, that's pretty good. Here is what another poster wrote when I complained about a right winger on another board who was always proven to be an idiot, but always came back with arrogance AND amnesia.

"It's all part of 'black and white' thinking, an insistence on over simplification for all explanations, an authoritarian personality, closed mindedness, anti-intellectualism, etc. It is all tied to their ego's and they can't see it.

I can read Rand and my 'bonkers' alarm goes off almost immediately, on many levels (extreme selfishness, ugliness, cult like over simplifications, lack of logic, reads like the work of a sociopath,and just plain craziness). Others can read the same thing, feel self-affirmed by it, and pronounce it the work of a genius."
PHD

Overton, TX

#23579 Feb 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
YYes ?? Poor P-ppppenny...
Of course, I'm "postiong" dead, just like your Global Warming credibility.
If you REALLY want a laugh, imagine Penny putting all those "judging marks" up after we copy/paste posts....
Hi, Mistake a minute P-P-Penny,
How are Sheldon and Leonard...
Ps- Almost a moron, stick with it.
People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live
More of the dead postiong called UNAmused Stewed The UNAmused Stewed never learned or lived. Poor UNAmused Stewed will anyone out there send it flowers?
PHD

Overton, TX

#23580 Feb 2, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>A guy seals my watch, I don't leave my checkbook out.
You're saying a criminal is a source and he found the best authority's work product ??? Nice "coincidence" ???
Yeah, we're the folks who've gotten it wrong, your criminal guy's a saint....SARCASM !!!
Man, you're too right to think rationally !!
"WOW" ANUmused Stewed go its watch seals so it takes in its checkbook. Maybe if the UNAmused Stewed didn't smell like a dead fish the seals wouldn't take its watch.
PHD

Overton, TX

#23581 Feb 2, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's pretty good. Here is what another poster wrote when I complained about a right winger on another board who was always proven to be an idiot, but always came back with arrogance AND amnesia.
"It's all part of 'black and white' thinking, an insistence on over simplification for all explanations, an authoritarian personality, closed mindedness, anti-intellectualism, etc. It is all tied to their ego's and they can't see it.
I can read Rand and my 'bonkers' alarm goes off almost immediately, on many levels (extreme selfishness, ugliness, cult like over simplifications, lack of logic, reads like the work of a sociopath,and just plain craziness). Others can read the same thing, feel self-affirmed by it, and pronounce it the work of a genius."
And here is what most posters wrote about you.Wallop10 got walloped so many times and love it. Wallop10's tires also go wallop,wallop, all day long. Wallop10 gets walloped again and again.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23582 Feb 2, 2013
YYes ?? Poor P-ppppenny...

Of course, I'm "postiong" dead, just like your Global Warming credibility.

If you REALLY want a laugh, imagine Penny putting all those "judging marks" up after we copy/paste posts....

Hi, Mistake a minute P-P-Penny,
How are Sheldon and Leonard...
Ps- Almost a moron, stick with it.
People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#23583 Feb 2, 2013
Global warming is wonderful. We should burn more fossil fuel, to keep warm. Let's all emit greenhouse gas like its going out of style. Live for today; when you die you can conserve; forever.
Tomorrow

Saint Paul, MN

#23584 Feb 2, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Global warming is wonderful. We should burn more fossil fuel, to keep warm. Let's all emit greenhouse gas like its going out of style. Live for today; when you die you can conserve; forever.
Sorry to hear about your sterility. I myself have children. I'd like to leave a little something behind for them. Your scorched earth approach is as shallow and selfish as could be. But I suppose you make a buck or two for it huh?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#23585 Feb 2, 2013
Do you know why Intelligent Design is bogus science? There are no experimental tests that show any effect that another theory can also explain. It just adds a metaphysical element, as if our greenhouse gas emissions might scorch the Earth for them. I'm not sterile, I've got kids and you've got to earn something to leave behind, if that's what you choose.

I prefer to teach my children to adapt and overcome, not expect handouts. Life doesn't owe anyone a living.

BTW, How do you think anyone can 'make a buck or two for it'? I find Topix is mostly a waste of time.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23586 Feb 2, 2013
"I find Topix is mostly a waste of time."

In your case, a COMPLETE waste of time.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Everett, WA

#23587 Feb 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="marred & tinny joke"]Liberal's SIN[/QUOTE]

Liberal sins are more earned science, engineering & mathematics degrees than re-pubic-lick-uns, so practical wealth-building occurs.

Liberal sins are more voters getting in the way of re-pubic-lick-uns who give more money to rich people. Re-pubic-lick-uns have fewer people, so must politically gain power through back-door politics.

Good thing 'marred & tinny joke' ain't god, because he ain't good or just, but does believe that others need to sacrifice so that the royal kings & queens of money........ will have more money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama word games 5 min Normal is OK 1
clinton probe extends to key aides 24 min Normal is OK 43
News Fast food-style Middle Eastern lands in downtow... 32 min Rashid 2
Amazing 4 blacks IDed on race 11 hr Tellitlikeitis 31
Ben Carson: #BlackLivesMatter misfire 13 hr Sanders for POTUS 25
Trump Mobile, AL Rally Outstanding 13 hr Tellitlikeitis Sux 5
Allina Hospitals Cancel French Fries 17 hr Greasey 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages