Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
22,281 - 22,300 of 32,113 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Proff PUTZ UNAmused Stewed, continue.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

If you REALLY want a laugh, imagine Penny putting all those "judging marks" up after we copy/paste posts....

Hi, Mistake a minute P-P-Penny,

How are Sheldon and Leonard...

Ps- Almost a moron, stick with it.

People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.

Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

"WOW the UNAmused Stewed has a crystal ball and makes false accusations. See the UNAmused Stewed is a PUTZ, continue.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Oh, please prove me wrong, Penny.... LMAOROTFU~!

otherwise, it's just useless babble from Mistake a minute P-P-Penny.

People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

HomoSapiensLaptopicus wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? Is English your 2nd language? Your grammar makes no sense. Go ahead & write it in Spanish, I'll figure it out.
See? Liberals are the racist founder of KKK and any other minority destroying system cause THEY are the racists ones!

No Conservatives ever complains about my English only Liberals, I wonder why?

Actually I know why!

Democrats wanted Harriet Tubman dead or alive! Liberal Hidden History 101.

WASHINGTON -- Freshman Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) said Wednesday that he is "the modern day Harriet Tubman" leading people away from the plantation, which is overseen by "perceived leaders in the black community" like Jesse Jackson who bow to the wishes of white liberals.
During an appearance on Fox News' "The O’Reilly Factor," West said black Democrats have consistently failed to address high unemployment in the black community and, in the meantime, continue to take black votes for granted come election time.
"So you have this 21st Century plantation ... where the Democrat party has forever taken the black vote for granted, and you have established certain black leaders who are nothing more than the overseers of that plantation," West said. "And now the people on that plantation are upset because they’ve been disregarded, disrespected and their concerns are not cared about."
"So I’m here as the modern day Harriet Tubman to kind of lead people on the Underground Railroad away from that plantation into a sense of sensibility."
West, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, told show host Laura Ingraham that she was "absolutely" correct to say that Congressional black leaders like Reps. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) or Barbara Lee (D-Calif.) function as a "plantation boss."
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="marred & tinny joke"] Liberals are the racist founder of KKK[/QUOTE]
Minorities & women prove the racist & gender-biased divide that is collapsing the re-pubic-lick-uns(Grossly Outdated Party) by voting democratic. re-pubic-lick-uns desperately search for methods to get life back into their dead bodies, because paper pushers & people shoving white men are losing their power command. Instead of addressing the always present, but now equi-political groups that make america, re-pubic-lick-uns drag up history that no longer applies to the future, as re-pubic-lick-uns continue to pilot their sinking ship with its one white man engine & rudder system. re-pubic-lick-uns hopes are that they can pile the barnacled barge onto the reefs, instead of losing the entire hulk to the depths of the political oceans.
'marred & tinny joke' thinks he can drag more Hispanics onto the rust bucket. But Hispanics see the destiny of the re-pubic-lick-un party, will NOT be their destiny.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Nice spam from Faux "Entertainment" and totally off topic...

Nice proof, you lack self control and intelligence..

What you're going for, right ???
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

If you REALLY want a laugh, imagine Penny putting all those "judging marks" up after we copy/paste posts....

PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Minorities & women prove the racist & gender-biased divide that is collapsing the re-pubic-lick-uns(Grossly Outdated Party) by voting democratic. re-pubic-lick-uns desperately search for methods to get life back into their dead bodies, because paper pushers & people shoving white men are losing their power command. Instead of addressing the always present, but now equi-political groups that make america, re-pubic-lick-uns drag up history that no longer applies to the future, as re-pubic-lick-uns continue to pilot their sinking ship with its one white man engine & rudder system. re-pubic-lick-uns hopes are that they can pile the barnacled barge onto the reefs, instead of losing the entire hulk to the depths of the political oceans.
'marred & tinny joke' thinks he can drag more Hispanics onto the rust bucket. But Hispanics see the destiny of the re-pubic-lick-un party, will NOT be their destiny.
And you think topix doesnt know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again.
crassus

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Scientists used to claim earth was flat....
Scientists used to claim earth was center of universe...

Scientists are never wrong are they?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

When it is sup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Went it is super hot, it is Global Warming.

When it is super cold, it is just local weather.

That is how we know it is a HOAX'
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Scientist make corrections to errors to discover their correction are in error to make more corrections to errors to discover they are in error again.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Liberals are the racist founder of KKK and any other minority destroying system cause THEY are the racists ones!
No Conservatives ever complains about my English only Liberals, I wonder why?
Actually I know why!
No, you do NOT know why. The reason is because your grammar, on the post I was quoting, made no sense. It was wrong.

You could have tried again, to clarify what you were saying, but you have chosen not to do that. Obviously, not all people with Hispanic names speak Spanish, but a large percentage do.

I was trying to cut you some slack, but evidently you don't deserve that.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

They complain about your grammar and spelling because you gave them a spanking and they have to defend their loss with any argument they post.
Your message was clear real clear.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
They complain about your grammar and spelling because you gave them a spanking and they have to defend their loss with any argument they post.
Your message was clear real clear.
No, if you read & comprehended my posts & his posts, you would see that I had repeatedly given him a spanking. But he has no logical rebuttal so he resorts to name-calling.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

crassus wrote:
Scientists used to claim earth was flat....
Scientists used to claim earth was center of universe...
Scientists are never wrong are they?
You are confusing the church with the scientists. Did you hear about Galileo and what the church did to him?

He was a scientist of his time.

I hope you are here to learn what science has to offer in service to humanity.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
Scientist make corrections to errors to discover their correction are in error to make more corrections to errors to discover they are in error again.
At least they make corrections. Some like you are just totally wrong and never correct it.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
At least they make corrections. Some like you are just totally wrong and never correct it.
Well know I was correct about you. Your the one that pokes fun at peoples MOTHERS. So being a BOZO fits you well. Gee, I am correct again. I know this will only confuse you more but scientist always make corrections to their errors because they are always in error.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

"people's" is possessive, get a CLUE ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Andi uses racial slur 5 min redeemer 9
UN fails in Ukraine but works in Detroit USA WH... 1 hr Bellweather 1
US troops told not to eat, drink in front of Mu... 1 hr Bellweather 4
Charles Barkley to pay for funerals of Philadel... 2 hr Bellweather 3
Obama: Muslims Built 'The Very Fabric of Our Na... 2 hr Bellweather 2
Rep. Van Hollen: Legalizing Illegals Will 'Redu... 3 hr Mexican 4
Two Americans infected with deadly Ebola virus 4 hr Mexican 7
•••
•••