Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35577 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#23399 Jan 25, 2013
Local weather is just a forecast of what might be. Global warming is scientific science fiction.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23400 Jan 25, 2013
PHD wrote:
Local weather is just a forecast of what might be. Global warming is scientific science fiction.
Weather is "what might be" ???

Man tiny, you're the "gift" that keep giving !!! LMAOROTFU~!
SpaceBlues

United States

#23401 Jan 25, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Global warming deniers DENY LOCAL WEATHER ??? LMAOROTFU~!
LOL. They were denied meat in denier luncheon before their topix sessions.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23402 Jan 25, 2013
The ONLY way tiny could be better, is if she called herself Penny, like the blonde ditz in Big Bang Theory... Pretty sure, the actress is better looking, smarter, and able to make a man happy, rather than irritating EVERYONE !!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#23403 Jan 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="marred & tinny joke"]Here in Ohio we have one foot of Global Warming!!![/QUOTE]

As you should. Arctic temperatures have been elevated by 2-14 degC since December 20, 2012. Warm fronts move into the Arctic, flushing Arctic cold & weather to the south.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23404 Jan 25, 2013
PHD wrote:
Local weather is just a forecast of what might be. Global warming is scientific science fiction.
It is all about CONTROL!!!

Tax and control!!!

Al Gore sells station to oil burning Muslim country!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23405 Jan 25, 2013
litesong wrote:
[QUOTE who="marred & tinny joke"]Here in Ohio we have one foot of Global Warming!!!"

As you should. Arctic temperatures have been elevated by 2-14 degC since December 20, 2012. Warm fronts move into the Arctic, flushing Arctic cold & weather to the south.
Ah! Global Warming creates cold temperatures, I get it, liberal!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23406 Jan 25, 2013
litesong wrote:
[QUOTE who="marred & tinny joke"]Here in Ohio we have one foot of Global Warming!!!"

As you should. Arctic temperatures have been elevated by 2-14 degC since December 20, 2012. Warm fronts move into the Arctic, flushing Arctic cold & weather to the south.
Melted ice does not create lower temperatures, Science 101.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23407 Jan 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! Global Warming creates cold temperatures, I get it, liberal!!
As a matter of fact, changes induced by melting ice have changed jet stream patterns, making it very cold on the US east coast now, but very warm in Anchorage, AK.

Weather will be more extreme. This means not just more severe & longer heat waves & droughts, it may mean increased storm activity, & yes - some places get cooler.

It's been hypothesized for a long time that if the Greenland ice sheet breaks up quickly, the large quantity of cold fresh water will shut down (or at least reduce) the thermohaline circulation, of which the Gulf Stream is a part. This would mean a much colder northwestern Europe, & perhaps more precipitation there.

Not good.

So yes, AGW/CC can DEFINITELY cause cooling in some places, & possibly more extreme cooling.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#23409 Jan 25, 2013
"marred & tinny joke" wrote:
Ah! Global Warming creates cold temperatures, I get it, liberal!!
"Here in Ohio we have one foot of Global Warming!!!"
//////////
litesong wrote:
As you should. Arctic temperatures have been elevated by 2-14 degC since December 20, 2012. Warm fronts move into the Arctic, flushing Arctic cold & weather to the south.
//////////
'marred & tinny joke' wrote:
Melted ice does not create lower temperatures, Science 101.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Glad 'marred & tinny joke' choses NOT to understand. Its very simple to understand, altho that would erode the faked scientific validity of re-pubic-lick-uns. re-pubic-lick-uns have many fewer science & mathematics degrees than democrats.

"marred & tinny joke" is a joke around other Hispanics. "marred & tinny joke" needs to explain why he voted for romneyhood, & romney who(?), who prematurely declared himself king romnesia. "marred & tinny joke" is re-pubic-lick-un because it likes to lick his pubic....... like most dogs.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23410 Jan 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! Global Warming creates cold temperatures, I get it, liberal!!
Ahh ? Your weather is the ENTIRE world's weather, right con-sewer-tative... Just look out your window and see Sandy ?? LMAOROTFU~! Bet your neighbor's oil change saves you a BUNDLE ~!
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#23411 Jan 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="marred & tinny joke"] did your incompetent community organizer signed.....[/QUOTE]

romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) spent billions of dollars but doesn't get to sign anything, except for his toll goin' outta town.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#23412 Jan 26, 2013
litesong wrote:
"marred & tinny joke" wrote:
Ah! Global Warming creates cold temperatures, I get it, liberal!!
"Here in Ohio we have one foot of Global Warming!!!"
//////////
litesong wrote:
As you should. Arctic temperatures have been elevated by 2-14 degC since December 20, 2012. Warm fronts move into the Arctic, flushing Arctic cold & weather to the south.
//////////
'marred & tinny joke' wrote:
Melted ice does not create lower temperatures, Science 101.
//////////
litesong wrote:
Glad 'marred & tinny joke' choses NOT to understand. Its very simple to understand, altho that would erode the faked scientific validity of re-pubic-lick-uns. re-pubic-lick-uns have many fewer science & mathematics degrees than democrats.
"marred & tinny joke" is a joke around other Hispanics. "marred & tinny joke" needs to explain why he voted for romneyhood, & romney who(?), who prematurely declared himself king romnesia. "marred & tinny joke" is re-pubic-lick-un because it likes to lick his pubic....... like most dogs.
And you think topix doesnÂ’t know what you publish? Attacks on me won't delete or erase what you are and what you do. You should stop making an ASSumption of your---self before you know the facts. Do contact topix to satisfy your accusations of the reprint BS your posting of what I said. You are a dumbASSumption of your---self again

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#23413 Jan 26, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Melted ice does not create lower temperatures, Science 101.
I suppose melting ice does not keep your drink cool!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#23414 Jan 26, 2013
No, the melting ice makes the drink run over the top of the cup.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#23415 Jan 26, 2013
PHD wrote:
No, the melting ice makes the drink run over the top of the cup.
That is your problem. You think your cup is running over when it is half empty!

Stick with science friction.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#23416 Jan 26, 2013
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your problem. You think your cup is running over when it is half empty!
Stick with science friction.
So are you going to wear head gear next time? See you didn't get the message.Oh my cup satys full.
Fake

Saint Paul, MN

#23417 Jan 26, 2013
PHD wrote:
No, the melting ice makes the drink run over the top of the cup.
That's funny. Oh wait, you're serious?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#23418 Jan 26, 2013
Fake wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Oh wait, you're serious?
Maybe, you figure it out.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23419 Jan 26, 2013
Hi Penny,

How are Sheldon and Leonard...

Ps- Almost a moron, stick with it.

People say that you are the perfect idiot. I say that you are not perfect, but you are doing alright.

Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) 9 hr Lynnhollenbeck 13
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... 14 hr Newt G s Next Wife 12
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... 16 hr cantmakeitup 5
Don't vote for Hillary! 16 hr cantmakeitup 7
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Fri LIbEralS 548
News Father Of Fatally Shot 2-Year-Old Arrested Fri LIbEralS 32
Sick hillary Sep 22 WASPaphobe 9

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages