Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
22,121 - 22,140 of 32,494 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
PHD

Overton, TX

#23339 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I love your multiple moniker judging and game playing, but your "spelling" shows the quality(or lack of)your "education". LMAOROTFU~! Thanks for being you(dumb).
I have a lack of education but you have none.Your dumd ASSumption you make of your---self shows all.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23340 Jan 23, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>I have a lack of education but you have none.Your dumd ASSumption you make of your---self shows all.
My "dumd" ??? Good "work" ???

Thanks tiny, it's nice to anyways be proven correct, by your predictability. LMAOROTFU~!

Keep up the good "work"...
PHD

Overton, TX

#23341 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>My "dumd" ??? Good "work" ???
Thanks tiny, it's nice to anyways be proven correct, by your predictability. LMAOROTFU~!
And you prove that I am correct by your dumb. Keep up the bad work you do.
PHD

Overton, TX

#23343 Jan 23, 2013
And what a Champ it is. Champ of useless babble tainted with hate cut and paste science fiction.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23344 Jan 23, 2013

And you prove that I am correct by your dumb. Keep up the bad work you do.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#23346 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23347 Jan 23, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#23348 Jan 23, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So, since Texas is a big oil state, the windmills there are pumping oil ???
The valuable water rights are OIL RELATED ???
Nice "theory", except all it does is pretend global warming equals Gore and a private citizen's business is ANY OF YOURS ???
...but, isn't it "unusual" that gore is a big oil hater, and sell his network to, big oil owners, and terriorst apolagist? cause it exposes just what gore is: A SHAKE DOWN ARTIST, AND A TRAITOR TO HIS OWN PEOPLE!!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23349 Jan 23, 2013
Why did the scientist had to lie on their emails and admitted so?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23350 Jan 23, 2013
I like cartoons as proof, they make me laugh...at you.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23351 Jan 23, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Why did the scientist had to lie on their emails and admitted so?
No such thing happened. You should refrain from lying to the world.

You make US look nutty. Why do you think it works for you?

P.S. Will you show us your emails?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23353 Jan 23, 2013
terriorst apolagist ?

Yeah, the best sources are usually failures at spelling, with spell check.
PHD

Overton, TX

#23355 Jan 24, 2013
More useless babble from the above commanders of babble.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#23356 Jan 24, 2013
The island of Greenland exhibited a melt over the entire island this past summer. This has occurred about once every 250 years over the past 4000 years.

Lasting from about 130,000 to 115,000 years ago, the Eemian warming was triggered by increases in summer sunshine, resulting from variations in Earths orbit and axis of rotation. During this period there were 68 meters of sea-level rise.
While the Eemian melting can be attributed to insolation, the current melting cannot. This is further evidence that CO2 is responsible.

http://www.nature.com/news/greenland-defied-a...

Westerville, OH

#23357 Jan 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing happened. You should refrain from lying to the world.

It is a fact that their emails were hacked and found the were deliberately lying to you but only liberals are easy to fool, ask Al Gore who sold station to oil rich carbon producing Islamic country Muslims, LOL!!!

You are so easy to fool it is pathetic!!!

University research emails hacked; Global Warming was a hoax?
« on: November 21, 2009, 04:24:48 PM »
Telegraph UK:

"The conspiracy behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming myth (aka AGW; aka ManBearPig) has been suddenly, brutally and quite deliciously exposed after a hacker broke into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit (aka Hadley CRU) and released 61 megabites of confidential files onto the internet."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdeling...

A little tidbit;
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."

At least they tried to hide;
"Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4? Keith will do likewise. He’s not in at the moment – minor family crisis.

Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address. We will be getting Caspar to do likewise."

See? Only Liberals are easy to fool, no conservatives are that naive.

Westerville, OH

#23358 Jan 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing happened. You should refrain from lying to the world.

Had you been living on a cave? Or watching CNN and MSNBC? You know the ones that fool you about Trevon Martin, not us conservative, we watch the truth of Fox news unbiased.

Yes it did! You show us it did not happened and I show you it did, ok?

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23359 Jan 24, 2013
So, a guy who illegally stole something is your source of TRUTH ??? Might want to take a do-over.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23360 Jan 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact that their emails were hacked and found the were deliberately lying to you but only liberals are easy to fool, ask Al Gore who sold station to oil rich carbon producing Islamic country Muslims, LOL!!!
You are so easy to fool it is pathetic!!!
University research emails hacked; Global Warming was a hoax?
« on: November 21, 2009, 04:24:48 PM »
Telegraph UK:
"The conspiracy behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming myth (aka AGW; aka ManBearPig) has been suddenly, brutally and quite deliciously exposed after a hacker broke into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit (aka Hadley CRU) and released 61 megabites of confidential files onto the internet."
A little tidbit;
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
At least they tried to hide;
"Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4? Keith will do likewise. He’s not in at the moment – minor family crisis.
Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address. We will be getting Caspar to do likewise."
Why don't you learn what happens when people do illegal things? If you just woke up, then you should believe me nobody lied as you alleged.

As to your lies about people, you are being divisive. Are they paying you to post stupidity? Come on, where are your emails?

There have been a few posts like yours here. The posters dropped off or got converted. Hopefully, the latter. I just don't know.

Have a nice day.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23361 Jan 24, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So, a guy who illegally stole something is your source of TRUTH ??? Might want to take a do-over.
Excellent.

:-)

Westerville, OH

#23362 Jan 24, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
A stilt truth is still a truth!!!

You were expecting for them to tell you the truth? They are LIBERALS the MUST lie!!!

Hillary Clinton "What does it matter if we lied or not?"

See? Liberals are the only people easy to fool by any other liberal!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 3 hr Billy 39
Men who don't like football 7 hr Victor 10
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 7 hr Pietro 78
Bar Abilene in Uptown closes 10 hr cowboy chris 1
Happy Labor Day. Are Unions Dead? 11 hr UncleSi 4
Looters mar vigil for teen shot by Missouri police 11 hr UncleSi 25
Unique solar lights 11 hr Susan 1
•••
•••
•••