Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 36787 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

SpaceBlues

United States

#23351 Jan 23, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Why did the scientist had to lie on their emails and admitted so?
No such thing happened. You should refrain from lying to the world.

You make US look nutty. Why do you think it works for you?

P.S. Will you show us your emails?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23353 Jan 23, 2013
terriorst apolagist ?

Yeah, the best sources are usually failures at spelling, with spell check.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#23355 Jan 24, 2013
More useless babble from the above commanders of babble.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#23356 Jan 24, 2013
The island of Greenland exhibited a melt over the entire island this past summer. This has occurred about once every 250 years over the past 4000 years.

Lasting from about 130,000 to 115,000 years ago, the Eemian warming was triggered by increases in summer sunshine, resulting from variations in Earths orbit and axis of rotation. During this period there were 68 meters of sea-level rise.
While the Eemian melting can be attributed to insolation, the current melting cannot. This is further evidence that CO2 is responsible.

http://www.nature.com/news/greenland-defied-a...

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23357 Jan 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing happened. You should refrain from lying to the world.

It is a fact that their emails were hacked and found the were deliberately lying to you but only liberals are easy to fool, ask Al Gore who sold station to oil rich carbon producing Islamic country Muslims, LOL!!!

You are so easy to fool it is pathetic!!!

University research emails hacked; Global Warming was a hoax?
« on: November 21, 2009, 04:24:48 PM »
Telegraph UK:

"The conspiracy behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming myth (aka AGW; aka ManBearPig) has been suddenly, brutally and quite deliciously exposed after a hacker broke into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit (aka Hadley CRU) and released 61 megabites of confidential files onto the internet."

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdeling...

A little tidbit;
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."

At least they tried to hide;
"Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4? Keith will do likewise. He’s not in at the moment – minor family crisis.

Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address. We will be getting Caspar to do likewise."

See? Only Liberals are easy to fool, no conservatives are that naive.

Westerville, OH

#23358 Jan 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No such thing happened. You should refrain from lying to the world.

Had you been living on a cave? Or watching CNN and MSNBC? You know the ones that fool you about Trevon Martin, not us conservative, we watch the truth of Fox news unbiased.

Yes it did! You show us it did not happened and I show you it did, ok?

Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23359 Jan 24, 2013
So, a guy who illegally stole something is your source of TRUTH ??? Might want to take a do-over.
SpaceBlues

United States

#23360 Jan 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact that their emails were hacked and found the were deliberately lying to you but only liberals are easy to fool, ask Al Gore who sold station to oil rich carbon producing Islamic country Muslims, LOL!!!
You are so easy to fool it is pathetic!!!
University research emails hacked; Global Warming was a hoax?
« on: November 21, 2009, 04:24:48 PM »
Telegraph UK:
"The conspiracy behind the Anthropogenic Global Warming myth (aka AGW; aka ManBearPig) has been suddenly, brutally and quite deliciously exposed after a hacker broke into the computers at the University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit (aka Hadley CRU) and released 61 megabites of confidential files onto the internet."
A little tidbit;
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
At least they tried to hide;
"Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4? Keith will do likewise. He’s not in at the moment – minor family crisis.
Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address. We will be getting Caspar to do likewise."
Why don't you learn what happens when people do illegal things? If you just woke up, then you should believe me nobody lied as you alleged.

As to your lies about people, you are being divisive. Are they paying you to post stupidity? Come on, where are your emails?

There have been a few posts like yours here. The posters dropped off or got converted. Hopefully, the latter. I just don't know.

Have a nice day.
SpaceBlues

United States

#23361 Jan 24, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So, a guy who illegally stole something is your source of TRUTH ??? Might want to take a do-over.
Excellent.

:-)

Westerville, OH

#23362 Jan 24, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
A stilt truth is still a truth!!!

You were expecting for them to tell you the truth? They are LIBERALS the MUST lie!!!

Hillary Clinton "What does it matter if we lied or not?"

See? Liberals are the only people easy to fool by any other liberal!!!
SpaceBlues

United States

#23363 Jan 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you been living on a cave? Or watching CNN and MSNBC? You know the ones that fool you about Trevon Martin, not us conservative, we watch the truth of Fox news unbiased.
Yes it did! You show us it did not happened and I show you it did, ok?
Read my previous post.

AGAIN: Are they paying for you to post stupid stuff? Where are your emails?

United States

#23364 Jan 24, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you learn what happens when people do illegal things? If you just woke up, then you should believe me nobody lied as you alleged.

As to your lies about people, you are being divisive. Are they paying you to post stupidity? Come on, where are your emails?

There have been a few posts like yours here. The posters dropped off or got converted. Hopefully, the latter. I just don't know.

Have a nice day.
See? Liberals trick:

If it convenient to their agenda then what matter is the content not how it was acquired.

If it is an inconvenient truth then they focus on HOW it was acquired!!!

See? Bush stolen documents by the NY Times, exposing secret meetings was perfectly fine to use against him. But stolen docs that prove beyond any doubt that Global Warming is a HOAX, are not valid because the way they are acquired.

See? Liberals are hypocrite fools easy to fool!

No wonder they jump a zoo fence to hug a poor polar bear, IDIOTS!!!

United States

#23365 Jan 24, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Does that applies when the NY Times steals and reveal classified information to hurt the credibility of a Republican president?

See? Liberals are hypocrite fools easy to fool by other liberals.

President Bush, Vice President Cheney, and congressional leaders -- primarily Republicans -- are calling a recent Times report disgraceful, dangerous, even illegal.

In a nutshell: The Times told the story of a secret program to track terrorists by monitoring bank accounts, and the White House believes the Times report has endangered national security.

But that was Ok right?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#23366 Jan 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
hurt the credibility of the re-pubic-lick-un president?
What! You already forgot the name of the re-pubic-lick-un presidential candidate?

You mean, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) didn't look down on american people, didn't use the racist block of the re-pubic-lick-un GOP(grand outdated party) against democrats, & didn't try to buy his kinghood & other people's princehoods with billions of dollars. On every issue, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) stabbed the american people.

You mean, Hispanics did give him large amounts of money & overwhelmingly voted re-pubic-lick-un? Ya gotta lie big to say Hispanics cared one hoot for romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?).

The people that hurt the credibility of romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?), were re-pubic-lick-uns.

The person that hurt the credibility of romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?), was romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?).

Yeah, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) lost big, despite all the racists voting for him.

United States

#23367 Jan 24, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>What! You already forgot the name of the re-pubic-lick-un presidential candidate?

You mean, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) didn't look down on american people, didn't use the racist block of the re-pubic-lick-un GOP(grand outdated party) against democrats, & didn't try to buy his kinghood & other people's princehoods with billions of dollars. On every issue, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) stabbed the american people.

You mean, Hispanics did give him large amounts of money & overwhelmingly voted re-pubic-lick-un? Ya gotta lie big to say Hispanics cared one hoot for romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?).

The people that hurt the credibility of romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?), were re-pubic-lick-uns.

The person that hurt the credibility of romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?), was romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?).

Yeah, romneyhood, romnesia, & romney who(?) lost big, despite all the racists voting for him.
DemocRATS created the KKK and abortions to kill blacks, history 101.
SpaceBlues

United States

#23368 Jan 24, 2013
It looks like fossil fuel aka ff has been replaced by a new denier. I guess ff was not good at speaking Mexican but at trying so.

LOL. Notice the icons are overwhelmed by the new denier corruption. Not funny at all.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#23371 Jan 24, 2013
litesong wrote:
What! You already forgot the name of the re-pubic-lick-un presidential candidate?

//////////
'marred & tinny joke' wrote:
democrats created the KKK and abortions to kill blacks, history 101.
//////////
litesong wrote:
As a Snohomish Tribe member, now you see euros & transplanted euros(americans) are scum, murderers, torturers & starvers, behind chinese communists(always small letters & who murdered, tortured & starved to death 100 million BROTHERS, SISTERS, CHILDREN, & BABIES), hitler & stalin.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23373 Jan 24, 2013
Poor tiny, a teabagger wing nut.... I won't point out you're violating topix rules, I prefer you be yourself, THAT'S our best argument.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#23375 Jan 24, 2013
So, we spam, it will help you with "spelling".

Poor tiny, a teabagger wing nut.... I won't point out you're violating topix rules, I prefer you be yourself, THAT'S our best argument.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#23376 Jan 24, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I won't point out you're violating topix rules, I prefer you be yourself, THAT'S our best argument.
Yeah, I said the same thing a month ago. But you didn't copy me, like 'phud fetid feces face fiend' does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare Fraud in Fridley! 14 min Davycrockett 6
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 23 min LIbEralS 583
Civil War Illegal Immigration Showdown 2 hr cowboy chris 14
COPS got their man on a motorcycle 3 hr cowboy chris 2
Marine le pen 20 hr cowboy chris 2
Democrats= biggest losers ever 21 hr FOVR 22
Trump's ICE Declined Detainer Report Sun TAAM 3

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance