Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,102)

Showing posts 22,021 - 22,040 of29,878
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>And when we look in a dictionary your under an empty chair.
I gave you a tutorial on you're, are you a complete airhead ??? YEP !!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Sure it does, unless you NEED "special" STANDARDS ?? Of course, you'll divert, deflect, and deny.. Ps- Obviously, there's something to global warming, based on the stupidity of your "arguments"...

"If you used a comma, you'd seem marginal less dumb. Need me to "explian" ???"

"explians to whole picture of your education."

"Obviosly you don't have a clue."

See, even God has a sense of irony/humor...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The peanut award goes to Rice Street 86.

Congratulations for your post.

P.S. Correction applies to episodes of love as exclusions.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>And when we look in a dictionary your under an empty chair.
Fortunately, I know how con-sewer-tatives admire empty chairs and put them "front and center" at important CONVENTIONS !!! I don't understand it, but most of your blather is "your" trying to make a pointless "point". LMAOROTFU~!
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

UNAmused Stewed wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately, I know how con-sewer-tatives admire empty chairs and put them "front and center" at important CONVENTIONS !!! I don't understand it, but most of your blather is "your" trying to make a pointless "point". LMAOROTFU~!
So you missed the point again well here it is global warming cooling climate change is science fiction. Science corrects errors to discover more errors to their corrections. They really really don't know. Well they do use the words in my opinion.Now what was your pointless point?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

YOU make MY point every time you post. You'd have to be an idiot, if you're unaware of global warming. THANKS, tiny mind !!!
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

UNAmused Stewed makes its own point of a one celled meager minded it. No thanks needed to prove your stats you do a fine job on your own.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

its or it's tiny ??? Sure, those 3 letter words are so tough, for you "collage" children.... LMAOROTFU!

YOU make MY point every time you post. You'd have to be an idiot, if you're unaware of global warming. THANKS, tiny mind !!!
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

UNAmused Stewed makes its own point of a one celled meager minded it. No thanks needed to prove your stats you do a fine job on your own. Global warming cooling climate change its all the same scientific science fiction.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

science fiction=your "intelligence"

its or it's tiny ??? Sure, those 3 letter words are so tough, for you "collage" children.... LMAOROTFU!

Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

its or it's tiny ??? Now, you've proven you're incapable of learning !! GOOD JOB !!!

Sure, those 3 letter words are so tough, for you "collage" children.... LMAOROTFU!

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Rice Street 86 wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate change: How do we know?
EVIDENCE
http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence
PS- YOU lose credibility every time you pass by the meat and potatoes of the subject and go straight for the dessert tray. Hating al gore has nothing to do with climate change(climate change is a result of global warming) and only a fool bases his judgement on his/her emotional attachment.
Yet so many of those here who think Al Gore is right based much of what they believe on emotions and not logic.

Like NASA's point about CO2 level ignores that during Cambrian period that the CO2 levels were fifteen time higher than now. Life by many experts learnings rapidly progressed with the land lush with plant life and insects. A graph with little background is not proof but a form of spin.

http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/PaleozoicEra/a/...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Yet, your best "argument" is to pretend Gore is GW, cite children's sites, and play games ???

Political partisan putz.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Yet, your best "argument" is to pretend Gore is GW, cite children's sites, and play games ???
Political partisan putz.
Who was Talking TO You?

Do you remember when it was that you developed the overwhelming NEED to be a "Burr in the Azz of Humanity"? A Tick that needs to be put under a match is of more value than you.

Is it a part of your Disease which causes you to not realize how useless you are as a Human Being, and why all who encounter you wish Death to you?

We all know you have no life and no chance to attain one.....Why don't YOU know this?

(Just look at what you wrote here, nothing, you wrote nothing but "Please Notice Me, Me, Me,". It is all you live for, why bother "living"?

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

tina anne wrote:
Like NASA's point about CO2 level ignores that during Cambrian period that the CO2 levels were fifteen time higher than now.
And the sun was 30% less active.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Climate changes all the time, today 40 above, Sunday, a high of 6, Monday a high of -2 Climate Change!! gotta love it
Kyle

Ligonier, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
Climate changes all the time, today 40 above, Sunday, a high of 6, Monday a high of -2 Climate Change!! gotta love it
Don't these clowns ever get tired of looking retarded?! How can you take anyone seriously that is still conflating weather and climate? That level of stupidity must actually hurt.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Like having an opinion you can't back and failing "comma usage" in grade school ??? Sure, conflating was cute, but you're the guy melding climate/weather, we call it GLOBAL WARMING and weather is another topic.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Like having an opinion you can't back and failing "comma usage" in grade school ??? Sure, conflating was cute, but you're the guy melding climate/weather, we call it GLOBAL WARMING and weather is another topic.
Who was Talking TO You?

Please stick to the disturbingly retarded blather that you and Red Reamer use in communicating. Do not attempt to talk to the Adults that pay for your room at the Asylum, they are sickened to know that YOU are what they pay to sustain, when Barry Soetoro confiscates their wealth.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

UNAmused Stewd wrote:
science fiction=your "intelligence"
More than three words would only add to your one cell brain. It has already been established by a majority that you are the world wide village’s idiot. Take it is well deserved by you. Yes UNAmused Stewed you earned it. No thanks required we know you worked very very hard for that idiot position.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,021 - 22,040 of29,878
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
For a good, cheaper cigar, head to Wisconsin; M... 1 hr Brown fingers and teeth 60
Minneapolis Public Schools aims for new level o... 1 hr redeemer 1
The 1% Should Pay Their Fair Share in Taxes 2 hr redeemer 12
Will Michelle DUMP Barak 3 hr Judy 19
CBO Estimates U.S. Deficit Will Shrink More Tha... 3 hr redeemer 3
Obamacare Sign-Ups Hit 8 Million in Remarkable ... 3 hr redeemer 4
Koch Brothers Net Worth Tops $100 Billion as TV... 3 hr redeemer 5
•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters