Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
litesong

Everett, WA

#23185 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
This thread is done. Topix should put it out of its misery.
In truth, toxic topix AGW deniers who are slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs &/or alleged & proud threateners, should be put out of their misery. However, toxic topix allows people to show their ultimate racist remarks & allows threats. Not only does toxic topix allow severest racism & threats, they encourage both characteristics, two fold. toxic topix deletes the remarks, so that prosecutable actions in court are made difficult. Also, toxic topix does NOT BAN the racists & threateners.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23186 Jan 16, 2013
<blows horn>WHOoa! Are you all PMSing?

Let's talk about the Earth heating up like Microwave!

Act professional infront of a common citizen, <herself> you worry me if you're the people we depend on that bash their brains at school to save the world!
Rice Street 86

Minneapolis, MN

#23187 Jan 16, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, they should. When Al Gore sold out to an oil company, that ended any chance of global warming getting any true credibility.

Climate change: How do we know?

EVIDENCE

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence

PS- YOU lose credibility every time you pass by the meat and potatoes of the subject and go straight for the dessert tray. Hating al gore has nothing to do with climate change(climate change is a result of global warming) and only a fool bases his judgement on his/her emotional attachment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Overton, TX

#23188 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not simplify that into 'I KNOW you are but what am I?' I'm sure the kids on your playground would appreciate it, too...:)
No need to thank me you have shown over and again that you are dumber than I. I thank you and look forward for you to continue proving my point. Oh "tha" explians to whole picture of your education.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Overton, TX

#23189 Jan 16, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
In truth, toxic topix AGW deniers who are slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs &/or alleged & proud threateners, should be put out of their misery. However, toxic topix allows people to show their ultimate racist remarks & allows threats. Not only does toxic topix allow severest racism & threats, they encourage both characteristics, two fold. toxic topix deletes the remarks, so that prosecutable actions in court are made difficult. Also, toxic topix does NOT BAN the racists & threateners.
No you need a check up from the neck up.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23190 Jan 16, 2013
"explians to whole picture of your education."

God's sense of humor.... AGAIN/ALWAYS !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Overton, TX

#23191 Jan 16, 2013
There hasn't been a number in the negative discovered to date to explain your level of education. You would be gone if God didn't have a sense of humor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#23192 Jan 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
There hasn't been a number in the negative discovered to date to explain your level of education. You would be gone if God didn't have a sense of humor.
You are projecting again.

Seems your only role here is to try to prevent actual discussion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Everett, WA

#23193 Jan 16, 2013
phud fetid feces face wrote:
.....didn't have a sense of humor.
Someone, who named itself,'phud fetid feces face', has to have a sense of humus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Overton, TX

#23194 Jan 16, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone, who named itself, I'pinheadlitesout fetid feces face', has to have a sense of stupid as I do.
Did you get that check up from the neck up?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#23195 Jan 16, 2013
Honest Liberal wrote:
These scientists are heros of person kind. They care about our planet and have no ulterior motive. We need to pass the Fairness Doctrine so Fox News and others bought by Big Oil will no longer brainwash the sheep.
...really? lol...you global warming nuts are as bad as gun control!! the same thing to control YOU, stupid!! al gore was so certain that he sold current tv, to al jazzera,( a terriorist org.) rich in OIL!! stupid, you have been had!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Overton, TX

#23196 Jan 16, 2013
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...really? lol...you global warming nuts are as bad as gun control!! the same thing to control YOU, stupid!! al gore was so certain that he sold current tv, to al jazzera,( a terriorist org.) rich in OIL!! stupid, you have been had!!!
Careful now the colorful names will be heading your way soon.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23197 Jan 16, 2013
Al Gore didn't sell to an oil company and he isn't global warming. Nice "logic" slick...

First, he was not "wrong" about global warming, no matter what he did subsequently.

Second, he sold this network to a news channel, al-Jazeera. THEY happen to be owned by Qatar, which is an oil state. Claiming he "sold to big oil" is stretching it, to say the least.

Your "agenda" is making dimwitted posts to environmental boards, am I correct?:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23198 Jan 16, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are projecting again.
Seems your only role here is to try to prevent actual discussion.
Also, a real spiffy self judger... LMAOROTFU~! When you look in the dictionary, our tina is under simian...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Overton, TX

#23199 Jan 17, 2013
UNAmused Stewed wrote:
<quoted text>Also, a real spiffy self judger... LMAOROTFU~! When you look in the dictionary, our tina is under simian...
And when we look in a dictionary your under an empty chair.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

#23200 Jan 17, 2013
Honest Liberal wrote:
These scientists are heros of person kind. They care about our planet and have no ulterior motive. We need to pass the Fairness Doctrine so Fox News and others bought by Big Oil will no longer brainwash the sheep.
Why they lie on their emails?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23201 Jan 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>And when we look in a dictionary your under an empty chair.
I gave you a tutorial on you're, are you a complete airhead ??? YEP !!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23204 Jan 17, 2013
Sure it does, unless you NEED "special" STANDARDS ?? Of course, you'll divert, deflect, and deny.. Ps- Obviously, there's something to global warming, based on the stupidity of your "arguments"...

"If you used a comma, you'd seem marginal less dumb. Need me to "explian" ???"

"explians to whole picture of your education."

"Obviosly you don't have a clue."

See, even God has a sense of irony/humor...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23205 Jan 17, 2013
The peanut award goes to Rice Street 86.

Congratulations for your post.

P.S. Correction applies to episodes of love as exclusions.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23206 Jan 17, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>And when we look in a dictionary your under an empty chair.
Fortunately, I know how con-sewer-tatives admire empty chairs and put them "front and center" at important CONVENTIONS !!! I don't understand it, but most of your blather is "your" trying to make a pointless "point". LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ebola Spreads to Texas 1 hr Crusader 29
al freakin tax cheater 3 hr Frank 4
Writer finds no mention of Christ in 126 histor... 11 hr Sangelia 8
St. Paul schools fall short on state proficienc... 11 hr LIbEralS 2
Mid Term elections 11 hr Zoey Jaja 9
Drop one word....add one word game 11 hr Doug77 133
Black Bear Fights Back During Vicious Murder 12 hr cantmakeitup 3
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs