Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34398 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

PHD

Overton, TX

#23166 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure it does, unless you NEED "special" STANDARDS ?? Of course, you'll divert, deflect, and deny.. Ps- Obviously, there's something to global warming, based on the stupidity of your "arguments"...
No special standards on my part. The something on global warming is the money trail. It's your stupidity by the cut and paste useless babble. I challenge you to show your own work and prove global warming cooling climate change. Your in denial your the one that diverts, deflects and denies. All you have to do to support your argument on global warming is show your published reviewed work.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23167 Jan 15, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>No special standards on my part. The something on global warming is the money trail. It's your stupidity by the cut and paste useless babble. I challenge you to show your own work and prove global warming cooling climate change. Your in denial your the one that diverts, deflects and denies. All you have to do to support your argument on global warming is show your published reviewed work.
No standards on your part.

You post the same allegations for every poster. Obviously, you are a wardbot without a human brain.

Enjoy your ward's signs. Don't bump the posts.
PHD

Overton, TX

#23168 Jan 15, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>No standards on your part.
You post the same allegations for every poster. Obviously, you are a wardbot without a human brain.
Enjoy your ward's signs. Don't bump the posts.
There you have it folks the spacedoutblues will not answer the question what is "ony" Your post so do tell all what your answer would be.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23170 Jan 15, 2013
There you have it ?? Yep, you HAVE IT, hypocrite...

Follow the money ? Sure, it's all about money, as the temperature raises countrywide...right wing nut ?

Sorry hon, you're OUR next best argument, with your childish trolling.
PHD

Overton, TX

#23171 Jan 15, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
There you have it ?? Yep, you HAVE IT, hypocrite...
Follow the money ? Sure, it's all about money, as the temperature raises countrywide...right wing nut ?
Sorry hon, you're OUR next best argument, with your childish trolling.
Just following in your foot steps. Thanks for the lesson you’re the best teacher of useless babble. Again thanks.

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#23172 Jan 15, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get that check up from the neck up?
Obviously you have no substance.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23173 Jan 15, 2013
Or even a normal level stance....
PHD

Overton, TX

#23174 Jan 16, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have no substance.
Obviosly you don't have a clue. Your substance is cut and paste useless babble trash. See I do reply in kind.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23175 Jan 16, 2013
Sure it does, unless you NEED "special" STANDARDS ?? Of course, you'll divert, deflect, and deny.. Ps- Obviously, there's something to global warming, based on the stupidity of your "arguments"...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#23176 Jan 16, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>No need to thank me you have shown over and again that you are dumber than I. I thank you and look forward for you to continue proving my point. Oh "tha" explians to whole picture of your education.
Why not simplify that into 'I KNOW you are but what am I?' I'm sure the kids on your playground would appreciate it, too...:)
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23177 Jan 16, 2013
"Obviosly you don't have a clue."

See, even God has a sense of irony/humor...
litesong

Everett, WA

#23178 Jan 16, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
Five mistakes in one sentence of 'phud fetid feces face'.
//////////
'phud fetid feces face' set forth:
No there were 6 mistakes you forgot to count your---self
//////////
litesong wrote:
'phud fetid feces face' agrees there were 5 mistakes it made in a short post.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#23179 Jan 16, 2013
This thread is done. Topix should put it out of its misery.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#23180 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
yes, they should. When Al Gore sold out to an oil company, that ended any chance of global warming getting any true credibility.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23181 Jan 16, 2013
litesong wrote:
SpaceBlues wrote:
Five mistakes in one sentence of 'phud fetid feces face'.
//////////
'phud fetid feces face' set forth:
No there were 6 mistakes you forgot to count your---self
//////////
litesong wrote:
'phud fetid feces face' agrees there were 5 mistakes it made in a short post.
Correction: pfff made five mistakes in one sentence.

LOL.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23182 Jan 16, 2013
Al Gore didn't sell to an oil company and he isn't global warming. Nice "logic" slick...

First, he was not "wrong" about global warming, no matter what he did subsequently.

Second, he sold this network to a news channel, al-Jazeera. THEY happen to be owned by Qatar, which is an oil state. Claiming he "sold to big oil" is stretching it, to say the least.

Your "agenda" is making dimwitted posts to environmental boards, am I correct?:)
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23183 Jan 16, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, they should. When Al Gore sold out to an oil company, that ended any chance of global warming getting any true credibility.
Forget it. You have no credibility. Worry about that.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#23184 Jan 16, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
"Obviosly you don't have a clue."
See, even God has a sense of irony/humor...
You are amused..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Everett, WA

#23185 Jan 16, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
In truth, toxic topix AGW deniers who are slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pigs &/or alleged & proud threateners, should be put out of their misery. However, toxic topix allows people to show their ultimate racist remarks & allows threats. Not only does toxic topix allow severest racism & threats, they encourage both characteristics, two fold. toxic topix deletes the remarks, so that prosecutable actions in court are made difficult. Also, toxic topix does NOT BAN the racists & threateners.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#23186 Jan 16, 2013
<blows horn>WHOoa! Are you all PMSing?

Let's talk about the Earth heating up like Microwave!

Act professional infront of a common citizen, <herself> you worry me if you're the people we depend on that bash their brains at school to save the world!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kerry doesnt know whats in iran side deal 5 hr space ace 1
second bumper sticker 5 hr space ace 1
Third Term for Obama ? 7 hr space ace 18
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 7 hr Whiny1 307
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 8 hr fkstatewide 189
Dr. Walter James Palmer 10 hr Tellitlikeitis 9
Don Trump is a rapist 10 hr Tellitlikeitis 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages