Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
21,861 - 21,880 of 32,140 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Too lazy or dumb to come up with your own insults... Gee, you must have a decent rack or you're be useless.. Of course, the saying is-**** on a bore/boar ! LMAOROTFU~!
Mad Max

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Al Gore is now Big Oil
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Al Gore is retired and living like RawMoney, stings, huh ???
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Unamused Stewed must be jealous of things with big racks. I bet the UNamused Stew throws stones at deer with big racks.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

When you post, a moron drools... This "connection" is no coincidence, since you're sitting up and the moron.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

mad foaming max wrote:
Al Gore is now Big Oil
Al Gore TOOK Big Oil money, AFTER you PAID Big Oil to run your V-8. Since you paid Al Gore, I see why you're 'mad foaming max'.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

UNAmused Stewed Wrote:
When you post, a moron drools... This "connection" is no coincidence, since you're sitting up and the moron.

PHD Wrote: Sodoes that make you a less on?
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore TOOK Big Oil money, AFTER you PAID Big Oil to run your V-8. Since you paid Al Gore, I see why you're 'mad foaming max'.
Gee more useless babble from the "pinheadlitesout"
Slow Mo

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

How do we get some Al Gore big oil money?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Sell a business, just like Al or Mitt.... HYPOCRITE!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Sell a business, just like Al or Mitt.... HYPOCRITE!
Genetic Defect,

Would you like to explain to you why you lack the emotional ability to engage in normal conversation/non-abusive interactions with the Big Kids?(It has everything to do with Genetic Mutations at your Conception, and compounded by your disturbing sexuality issues from what Uncle Daddy did to you).

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Sure didn't take long before you joined the mental deficient posters. Better to be an idiot than someone with a mental capacity of less than zero. Oh if you’re wondering I do reply in kind. I see you’re easily confused. The argument sir mental midget is that there are equal arguments on both sides of the fence. So put your big boy pants on and show all your own work to answer your own question if there ever were one asked by you.
Hardly. Here's a clue, troll:

When someone criticizes you for not presenting valid arguments, they're not the "mental [sic] deficient" ones, YOU are. All the more so for blaming me for your own incompetence.

If you "replied in kind" you'd have said something intelligent. Since you can't, I have to assume you have nothing to say. Just boring, recycled BB cliches and insults we've all heard a thousand times before.

Dismissed.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Slow Mo wrote:
How do we get some Al Gore big oil money?
First you blame him for being "big oil" etc. and now you want him to give you money?

Get a job, hippie....:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Wow, time to cut this thread. It's really just a few people slinging insults, isn't it?

I thought it was just PHD the Troll, but it's worse than that. Pull the plug...
Mike

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Not only did Gore sell out to Big Oil he tried t avoid new Obama taxes in 2013.

how bout another movie Al?
Mike

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore did a movie on global warming, preached going green and then sells to big oil., talk the talk now walk the walk

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore did a movie on global warming, preached going green and then sells to big oil., talk the talk now walk the walk
First, he was not "wrong" about global warming, no matter what he did subsequently.

Second, he sold this network to a news channel, al-Jazeera. THEY happen to be owned by Qatar, which is an oil state. Claiming he "sold to big oil" is stretching it, to say the least.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. Here's a clue, troll:
When someone criticizes you for not presenting valid arguments, they're not the "mental [sic] deficient" ones, YOU are. All the more so for blaming me for your own incompetence.
If you "replied in kind" you'd have said something intelligent. Since you can't, I have to assume you have nothing to say. Just boring, recycled BB cliches and insults we've all heard a thousand times before.
Dismissed.
So you have nothing. Here’s a clue, TROLL. No you blame your---self due to the lack of understanding of the facts. Some may say you answer in this way because of your mental deficiency but you tha Professor Refuse to show your own work. Now that is the reason you act out with your insults. See I responded in kind get it?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

You said you do your own work. Obviously, in a secret lab in your imaginary schools... LMAOROTFU~!
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Well UNAmused Stewed no need to be jealous because you don't have a lab in any school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••