Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Read more
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22975 Jan 8, 2013
Out of context and mis-attributed quotes ??? Man, you're a complete HACK, tiny... LMAOROTFU!
consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#22976 Jan 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Out of context and mis-attributed quotes ??? Man, you're a complete HACK, tiny... LMAOROTFU!
Defective,

We know what happens when there is one to many Chromosomes. Society needs to figure out what besides the Environmental Factors (Uncle Daddy was a Bad Man to Slewsie) has created the Defectives like you, Scourge of Topix.

Clearly, Slewsies Mom and Dad are Brother and Sister, but she is not alone as a Ghetto Dependent with this Genetic background. The Demokrat Party of Amerika is replete with Barry Backers that are from the shallow end of the Gene Pool.

Perhaps Government Motors can use some of the Gift from the American Taxpayers to fund a study that will answer the question of "How" the Slewsies of the world became so fauched up?

The Data will be useful when the weight of these Dependents destroys the Economy, and we will need to ration out the Trough Slop to the Sheeple with the best potential to be redeemed.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22978 Jan 8, 2013
't-boned pick-ups' wrote:
Gore takes money....
//////////
'tanked m dunked' wrote:
Gore selling......
/////////
litesong wrote:
.......capitalism is OK, until someone besides a re-pubic-lick-un makes money.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22979 Jan 8, 2013
Amused Stewed wrote:
Got your panties in a bunch today?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22980 Jan 8, 2013
No wearing panties, but with weak arguments like you post, you are... Out of context and mis-attributed quotes ??? Man, you're a complete HACK, tiny... LMAOROTFU! Ps- TOM visiting ?
PHD

Overton, TX

#22981 Jan 8, 2013
Amused Stewed wrote:
No wearing panties, but with weak arguments like you post, you are... Out of context and mis-attributed quotes ??? Man, you're a complete HACK, tiny... LMAOROTFU! Ps- TOM visiting ?
Well than your hose got in a bunch. Talk about a hack please look in the mirror you will find the commander of hacks.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22982 Jan 8, 2013
Given your "English", I'd need to be in your "house of horrors"... Poor di-sposal unit....

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#22983 Jan 8, 2013
Tank Murdoch wrote:
<quoted text>
Gore shows his true colors, its not about the planet its about mcmillions., Gore selling to an oil company is hypocritical
'It's all about Al Gore, it's all about Al Gore!!'

The Denier's Lament...
PHD

Overton, TX

#22984 Jan 8, 2013
Given your less than an understanding of the English language you live in your own house of horrors. Poor stewed moon unit!!
Amused SLew

Seattle, WA

#22985 Jan 8, 2013
Pretty amusing, your "English" a\s YOUR "example" !!?
NOAA announced on Tuesday that 2012 was officially the warmest year on record in the contiguous 48 states, based on 118 years of temperature records dating back to 1895. While not every state set a record, more than one-third (19 states) recorded their warmest years, and three-quarters of the lower 48 states recorded their first-, second-, or third-hottest years on record. Ninety-five percent -- 46 states -- had one of their top 10 warmest years ever recorded, and even in the coolest state, Washington, 2012 was warmer than 72 percent of the years on record.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22986 Jan 8, 2013
So what happened to the years that weren't recorded? I'm sure your command of the English language will find some dumb ASSumption answer.
Amused SLew

Seattle, WA

#22987 Jan 8, 2013
DO your own research, I'm satisfied it's warming and you're a moron...

NOAA announced on Tuesday that 2012 was officially the warmest year on record in the contiguous 48 states, based on 118 years of temperature records dating back to 1895. While not every state set a record, more than one-third (19 states) recorded their warmest years, and three-quarters of the lower 48 states recorded their first-, second-, or third-hottest years on record. Ninety-five percent -- 46 states -- had one of their top 10 warmest years ever recorded, and even in the coolest state, Washington, 2012 was warmer than 72 percent of the years on record.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22988 Jan 8, 2013
Which years are you concerned with ?? Oh right, you're not really concerned or you'd do your own research, you're simply stupid. LMAOROTFU~! Poor tiny...
PHD

Overton, TX

#22989 Jan 8, 2013
I'm not concerned with any years. Well do show how stupid you are with your own work. All you have is cut and paste wanna be answers. I do my own work and don't count on others as you do. See you are the commander of stewed stupid....!!!!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22990 Jan 8, 2013
Well do show how ???

Nice "command" ??? Hire help, QUICKLY ! LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22991 Jan 8, 2013
Take your own "worldwide temperature readings", I'm sure you're as good at that... as anything, you do...poorly. Is sad, you don't see, you're a complete JOKE !
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22992 Jan 8, 2013
Take your own "worldwide temperature readings", I'm sure you're as good at that... as anything, you do...poorly. It's sad, you don't see, you're a complete JOKE !
PHD

Overton, TX

#22993 Jan 8, 2013
Better to be a joke than an ASSumption empty chair you make of your----self daily.You would hire help because you can't do your own work so hire on Assumption of your---self.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22994 Jan 8, 2013
You would do best if you could muster up something poorly. You couldn't do that on your best day.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22995 Jan 8, 2013
Want a tutorial on commas or are you self taught ???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 2 hr Karma 149
Hillary should pay for Benghazi (Apr '14) 3 hr LIbEralS 27
Man shoots would-be robber in foot in St. Paul 4 hr Nordski 5
Gay Wedding Cakes in Indiana 4 hr cowboy chris 2
5th St. by Vikings' stadium closes for several ... 5 hr Crassus 2
News Obama dines with Streisand, Springsteen, Kardas... (May '14) 7 hr Responsibility 18
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President (May '14) 21 hr FOVR 49
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]