Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Comments (Page 1,090)

Showing posts 21,781 - 21,800 of30,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

litesong wrote:
'phudd' has flagged itself, re-formulating as 'phud feces face'.
Faithfully fulfill the fondnesses of 'phud feces face', by focusing on 'phud feces face' in the future ..........
All the negative icons on the above post, didn't come from 'phud feces face'. It constructed it's name & likes it very well.
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

phud feces face wrote:
.....whatever you do to.....
"phud feces face" loves to be called "phud feces face". Everyone needs to call "phud feces face" by his wishes...... "phud feces face".
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Logic wrote:
Go Green Al Gore sells his Current TV to the big oil business., plus tries to sell in 2012 to avoid ne Obama taxes.
Yes we can!
Just like RawMoney would, except there's no outsourcing or break up... Gee, it's true, Left wing businessmen are smarter.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Just like RawMoney would, except there's no outsourcing or break up... Gee, it's true, Left wing businessmen are smarter.
Hampshire,

The Thread is; "Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say"

Did you have a Comment or a Thought of someone else's that you wished to Cut/Paste so that "we" will feel that you are not an ignorant, abusive pig who only posts because or your evil nature, hideous appearance, and Mental Illness?
T Boner Pickens

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Logic wrote:
Go Green Al Gore sells his Current TV to the big oil business., plus tries to sell in 2012 to avoid ne Obama taxes.
Yes we can!
its all "Green" till that almighty dollar talks and Gore takes money from big oil., Too bad he missed the cut off date on new Obama taxes.

pay your fair share Al
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

OK with RawMoney, wrong with anyone else, right hypocrite ???
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
I"pinheadlitesout" loves to be called "pinheadlitesout". Everyone needs to call ME"pinheadlitesout" by MY wishes......Yours truly "pinheadlitesout".
We got it "pinheadlites it it will be.

“Celebrate Liberty and Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

Mpls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

T Boner Pickens wrote:
<quoted text>
its all "Green" till that almighty dollar talks and Gore takes money from big oil., Too bad he missed the cut off date on new Obama taxes.
pay your fair share Al
Gore shows his true colors, its not about the planet its about mcmillions., Gore selling to an oil company is hypocritical
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

So, it was wrong for RawMoney to own a fetus disposal company, huh ??? Funny, the hypocritical "right" make "rules" they're not following....
RayJay

Cedar Grove, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Gore sells out to Big oil., while China and Alaska face record cold.

Ya think its a hoax?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Gore sold to the best bidder...Oddly, you embrace it when Rawmoney owns a fetus disposal company, huh ??? Funny, the hypocritical "right" make "rules" they're not following....
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

RayJay wrote:
Gore sells out to Big oil., while China and Alaska face record cold.
Ya think its a hoax?
Hey you did not hear about the Arctic melt that cools the region?

Ya think "no science."
RayJay

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Some science, areas of the artic are both increasing and decreasing ., while there is record cold in Alaska and China.

Gore takes cash from big oil., and tries to sell in 2012 to avoid Obama new taxes.

Yes we can!
unbelivable

Scio, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you did not hear about the Arctic melt that cools the region?
Ya think "no science."
yes, it is all so true 'spaceblues', when it gets -50 below in the artic, all of the ice starts melting like crazy. this dramatic melting starts cooling the region, driving all warmth from places to the south. it doesn't take much smarts to figure that out, it is cutting edge science only understood by our special group.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it is all so true 'spaceblues', when it gets -50 below in the artic, all of the ice starts melting like crazy. this dramatic melting starts cooling the region, driving all warmth from places to the south. it doesn't take much smarts to figure that out, it is cutting edge science only understood by our special group.
Let's see how you don't keep up with the times, etc.

Here's just one thread among many that covered the Arctic situation in 2012.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

RayJay wrote:
Some science, areas of the artic are both increasing and decreasing ., while there is record cold in Alaska and China.
Gore takes cash from big oil., and tries to sell in 2012 to avoid Obama new taxes.
Yes we can!
Science, you are confused.

See my previous post.

As to Gore, I have no idea what he does. I imagine he does what he does legally. Wouldn't you if you were him?
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

It's 2013. Are there really a few conspiracy theory nuts that still don't believe that global warming is occurring and man is contributing to it?

ROFLMAO!!!
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see how you don't keep up with the times, etc.
Here's just one thread among many that covered the HOAX Arctic situation in 2012.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/pinheadliteso... global-warming/TLCPIUEV4VB5OCE 0D
So where is yours?
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

RayJay wrote:
Gore sells out to Big oil.......
re-pubic-lick-uns(always small letters) let foreign oil take america for 40+ years, now complain when a dem takes back some money. Ah...... I see. re-pubic-lick-uns & foreign oil feed each other. re-pubic-lick-uns just gave Al Gore millions of dollars! Yeah, that's why re-pubic-lick-uns are upset.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
re-pubic-lick-uns(always small letters like I do when spelling america) let foreign oil take america for 40+ years, now complain when a dem takes back some money. Ah...... I see. re-pubic-lick-uns & foreign oil feed each other. re-pubic-lick-uns just gave Al Gore millions of dollars! Yeah, that's why re-pubic-lick-uns are upset.
There you have it folks"pinheadlitesout "putting this GREAT COUNTRY AMERICA in the lower case. Maybe the"pinheadlitesout should move to that third world country where it belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,781 - 21,800 of30,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Reverend Jesse Jackson visits Bainport (Oct '12) 9 min Capt Crunch 6
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr redeemer 25,983
Muslim drivers refuse to work over Gay Games ad 1 hr redeemer 21
Obama Victory - US freeing Iran funds as Tehran... 1 hr redeemer 21
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) 3 hr Dead Wolf Expert Here 214
Anti-Gay 3 hr Ralph 13
For a good, cheaper cigar, head to Wisconsin; M... 5 hr bud_schmones 73
•••
•••