Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
T Boner Pickens

Saint Paul, MN

#22951 Jan 4, 2013
Logic wrote:
Go Green Al Gore sells his Current TV to the big oil business., plus tries to sell in 2012 to avoid ne Obama taxes.
Yes we can!
its all "Green" till that almighty dollar talks and Gore takes money from big oil., Too bad he missed the cut off date on new Obama taxes.

pay your fair share Al
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22952 Jan 4, 2013
OK with RawMoney, wrong with anyone else, right hypocrite ???
PHD

Overton, TX

#22953 Jan 4, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
I"pinheadlitesout" loves to be called "pinheadlitesout". Everyone needs to call ME"pinheadlitesout" by MY wishes......Yours truly "pinheadlitesout".
We got it "pinheadlites it it will be.

“Celebrate Liberty and Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

Mpls

#22954 Jan 4, 2013
T Boner Pickens wrote:
<quoted text>
its all "Green" till that almighty dollar talks and Gore takes money from big oil., Too bad he missed the cut off date on new Obama taxes.
pay your fair share Al
Gore shows his true colors, its not about the planet its about mcmillions., Gore selling to an oil company is hypocritical

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22955 Jan 4, 2013
So, it was wrong for RawMoney to own a fetus disposal company, huh ??? Funny, the hypocritical "right" make "rules" they're not following....
RayJay

Stillwater, MN

#22957 Jan 6, 2013
Gore sells out to Big oil., while China and Alaska face record cold.

Ya think its a hoax?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22958 Jan 6, 2013
Gore sold to the best bidder...Oddly, you embrace it when Rawmoney owns a fetus disposal company, huh ??? Funny, the hypocritical "right" make "rules" they're not following....
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#22960 Jan 6, 2013
RayJay wrote:
Ya think its a hoax?
Hey you did not hear about the Arctic melt that cools the region?

Ya think "no science."
RayJay

Saint Paul, MN

#22961 Jan 6, 2013
Some science, areas of the artic are both increasing and decreasing ., while there is record cold in Alaska and China.

Gore takes cash from big oil., and tries to sell in 2012 to avoid Obama new taxes.

Yes we can!
unbelivable

Burley, WA

#22962 Jan 6, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you did not hear about the Arctic melt that cools the region?
Ya think "no science."
yes, it is all so true 'spaceblues', when it gets -50 below in the artic, all of the ice starts melting like crazy. this dramatic melting starts cooling the region, driving all warmth from places to the south. it doesn't take much smarts to figure that out, it is cutting edge science only understood by our special group.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#22963 Jan 6, 2013
unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it is all so true 'spaceblues', when it gets -50 below in the artic, all of the ice starts melting like crazy. this dramatic melting starts cooling the region, driving all warmth from places to the south. it doesn't take much smarts to figure that out, it is cutting edge science only understood by our special group.
Let's see how you don't keep up with the times, etc.

Here's just one thread among many that covered the Arctic situation in 2012.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#22964 Jan 6, 2013
RayJay wrote:
Some science, areas of the artic are both increasing and decreasing ., while there is record cold in Alaska and China.
Gore takes cash from big oil., and tries to sell in 2012 to avoid Obama new taxes.
Yes we can!
Science, you are confused.

See my previous post.

As to Gore, I have no idea what he does. I imagine he does what he does legally. Wouldn't you if you were him?
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#22965 Jan 6, 2013
It's 2013. Are there really a few conspiracy theory nuts that still don't believe that global warming is occurring and man is contributing to it?

ROFLMAO!!!
PHD

Overton, TX

#22966 Jan 6, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see how you don't keep up with the times, etc.
Here's just one thread among many that covered the HOAX Arctic situation in 2012.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/pinheadliteso... global-warming/TLCPIUEV4VB5OCE 0D
So where is yours?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22968 Jan 6, 2013
RayJay wrote:
Gore sells out to Big oil.......
re-pubic-lick-uns(always small letters) let foreign oil take america for 40+ years, now complain when a dem takes back some money. Ah...... I see. re-pubic-lick-uns & foreign oil feed each other. re-pubic-lick-uns just gave Al Gore millions of dollars! Yeah, that's why re-pubic-lick-uns are upset.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22970 Jan 7, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
re-pubic-lick-uns(always small letters like I do when spelling america) let foreign oil take america for 40+ years, now complain when a dem takes back some money. Ah...... I see. re-pubic-lick-uns & foreign oil feed each other. re-pubic-lick-uns just gave Al Gore millions of dollars! Yeah, that's why re-pubic-lick-uns are upset.
There you have it folks"pinheadlitesout "putting this GREAT COUNTRY AMERICA in the lower case. Maybe the"pinheadlitesout should move to that third world country where it belongs.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22971 Jan 7, 2013
From the tina minded hypocrite, who "abhors" name calling ?? Yep, you're OUR best argument, moron.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#22972 Jan 7, 2013
unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it is all so true 'spaceblues', when it gets -50 below in the artic, all of the ice starts melting like crazy. this dramatic melting starts cooling the region, driving all warmth from places to the south. it doesn't take much smarts to figure that out, it is cutting edge science only understood by our special group.
One more thing, get to know the hemispheric seasons. Look:

“Never before in recorded history has Australia experienced 5 consecutive days of national-average maximum temperatures above 39C. Until today. And this heat is expected to continue for another 24-48 hours, extending the new record run to 6 or even 7 days. For context, the previous record of 4 days occurred once only (1973) and 3 days has occurred only twice (1972,2002).”

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2013/01/07/...
Go Pack Go

Madison, WI

#22973 Jan 7, 2013
RayJay wrote:
Ya think its a hoax?
Funny-

Global warming/climate change/ hysteria is a scam.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22974 Jan 8, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing, get to know the hemispheric seasons. Look:
“Never before in recorded history has Australia experienced 5 consecutive days of national-average maximum temperatures above 39C. Until today. And this heat is expected to continue for another 24-48 hours, extending the new record run to 6 or even 7 days. For context, the previous record of 4 days occurred once only (1973) and 3 days has occurred only twice (1972,2002).”
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2013/01/07/...
By your own words” never before recorded". So when are going to learn because it has never been recorded that it never happened?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 2 hr LIbEralS 298
Deflated Balls 20 hr Space ace 6
Obama state of the b#llsh!t 20 hr Space ace 30
Obama Threatens The Jews 20 hr Space ace 3
Obama's Muslim Friends Behead a Jap 21 hr Kuna kintay 1
Police: New Hope Liquor Store Employee Shot Dur... 22 hr Christsharia Law 2
Minnesota Muslim grocer gets 180 days for hitti... 23 hr cowboy chris 11
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM
Why Vikings Must Draft CB Quinten Rollins
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Dez Must Top Vikings' FA Wish List
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out