Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35554 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22953 Jan 4, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
I"pinheadlitesout" loves to be called "pinheadlitesout". Everyone needs to call ME"pinheadlitesout" by MY wishes......Yours truly "pinheadlitesout".
We got it "pinheadlites it it will be.

“Celebrate Liberty and Freedom”

Since: Sep 09

Mpls

#22954 Jan 4, 2013
T Boner Pickens wrote:
<quoted text>
its all "Green" till that almighty dollar talks and Gore takes money from big oil., Too bad he missed the cut off date on new Obama taxes.
pay your fair share Al
Gore shows his true colors, its not about the planet its about mcmillions., Gore selling to an oil company is hypocritical

Judged:

11

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22955 Jan 4, 2013
So, it was wrong for RawMoney to own a fetus disposal company, huh ??? Funny, the hypocritical "right" make "rules" they're not following....
RayJay

Turtle Lake, WI

#22957 Jan 6, 2013
Gore sells out to Big oil., while China and Alaska face record cold.

Ya think its a hoax?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22958 Jan 6, 2013
Gore sold to the best bidder...Oddly, you embrace it when Rawmoney owns a fetus disposal company, huh ??? Funny, the hypocritical "right" make "rules" they're not following....
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#22960 Jan 6, 2013
RayJay wrote:
Gore sells out to Big oil., while China and Alaska face record cold.
Ya think its a hoax?
Hey you did not hear about the Arctic melt that cools the region?

Ya think "no science."
RayJay

Saint Paul, MN

#22961 Jan 6, 2013
Some science, areas of the artic are both increasing and decreasing ., while there is record cold in Alaska and China.

Gore takes cash from big oil., and tries to sell in 2012 to avoid Obama new taxes.

Yes we can!
unbelivable

Athol, ID

#22962 Jan 6, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you did not hear about the Arctic melt that cools the region?
Ya think "no science."
yes, it is all so true 'spaceblues', when it gets -50 below in the artic, all of the ice starts melting like crazy. this dramatic melting starts cooling the region, driving all warmth from places to the south. it doesn't take much smarts to figure that out, it is cutting edge science only understood by our special group.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#22963 Jan 6, 2013
unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it is all so true 'spaceblues', when it gets -50 below in the artic, all of the ice starts melting like crazy. this dramatic melting starts cooling the region, driving all warmth from places to the south. it doesn't take much smarts to figure that out, it is cutting edge science only understood by our special group.
Let's see how you don't keep up with the times, etc.

Here's just one thread among many that covered the Arctic situation in 2012.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#22964 Jan 6, 2013
RayJay wrote:
Some science, areas of the artic are both increasing and decreasing ., while there is record cold in Alaska and China.
Gore takes cash from big oil., and tries to sell in 2012 to avoid Obama new taxes.
Yes we can!
Science, you are confused.

See my previous post.

As to Gore, I have no idea what he does. I imagine he does what he does legally. Wouldn't you if you were him?
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

#22965 Jan 6, 2013
It's 2013. Are there really a few conspiracy theory nuts that still don't believe that global warming is occurring and man is contributing to it?

ROFLMAO!!!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22966 Jan 6, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see how you don't keep up with the times, etc.
Here's just one thread among many that covered the HOAX Arctic situation in 2012.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/pinheadliteso... global-warming/TLCPIUEV4VB5OCE 0D
So where is yours?
litesong

Everett, WA

#22968 Jan 6, 2013
RayJay wrote:
Gore sells out to Big oil.......
re-pubic-lick-uns(always small letters) let foreign oil take america for 40+ years, now complain when a dem takes back some money. Ah...... I see. re-pubic-lick-uns & foreign oil feed each other. re-pubic-lick-uns just gave Al Gore millions of dollars! Yeah, that's why re-pubic-lick-uns are upset.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22970 Jan 7, 2013
pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
re-pubic-lick-uns(always small letters like I do when spelling america) let foreign oil take america for 40+ years, now complain when a dem takes back some money. Ah...... I see. re-pubic-lick-uns & foreign oil feed each other. re-pubic-lick-uns just gave Al Gore millions of dollars! Yeah, that's why re-pubic-lick-uns are upset.
There you have it folks"pinheadlitesout "putting this GREAT COUNTRY AMERICA in the lower case. Maybe the"pinheadlitesout should move to that third world country where it belongs.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22971 Jan 7, 2013
From the tina minded hypocrite, who "abhors" name calling ?? Yep, you're OUR best argument, moron.
SpaceBlues

Hockley, TX

#22972 Jan 7, 2013
unbelivable wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it is all so true 'spaceblues', when it gets -50 below in the artic, all of the ice starts melting like crazy. this dramatic melting starts cooling the region, driving all warmth from places to the south. it doesn't take much smarts to figure that out, it is cutting edge science only understood by our special group.
One more thing, get to know the hemispheric seasons. Look:

“Never before in recorded history has Australia experienced 5 consecutive days of national-average maximum temperatures above 39C. Until today. And this heat is expected to continue for another 24-48 hours, extending the new record run to 6 or even 7 days. For context, the previous record of 4 days occurred once only (1973) and 3 days has occurred only twice (1972,2002).”

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2013/01/07/...
Go Pack Go

Madison, WI

#22973 Jan 7, 2013
RayJay wrote:
Gore sells out to Big oil., while China and Alaska face record cold.
Ya think its a hoax?
Funny-

Global warming/climate change/ hysteria is a scam.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22974 Jan 8, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>One more thing, get to know the hemispheric seasons. Look:
“Never before in recorded history has Australia experienced 5 consecutive days of national-average maximum temperatures above 39C. Until today. And this heat is expected to continue for another 24-48 hours, extending the new record run to 6 or even 7 days. For context, the previous record of 4 days occurred once only (1973) and 3 days has occurred only twice (1972,2002).”
http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2013/01/07/...
By your own words” never before recorded". So when are going to learn because it has never been recorded that it never happened?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22975 Jan 8, 2013
Out of context and mis-attributed quotes ??? Man, you're a complete HACK, tiny... LMAOROTFU!
consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#22976 Jan 8, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Out of context and mis-attributed quotes ??? Man, you're a complete HACK, tiny... LMAOROTFU!
Defective,

We know what happens when there is one to many Chromosomes. Society needs to figure out what besides the Environmental Factors (Uncle Daddy was a Bad Man to Slewsie) has created the Defectives like you, Scourge of Topix.

Clearly, Slewsies Mom and Dad are Brother and Sister, but she is not alone as a Ghetto Dependent with this Genetic background. The Demokrat Party of Amerika is replete with Barry Backers that are from the shallow end of the Gene Pool.

Perhaps Government Motors can use some of the Gift from the American Taxpayers to fund a study that will answer the question of "How" the Slewsies of the world became so fauched up?

The Data will be useful when the weight of these Dependents destroys the Economy, and we will need to ration out the Trough Slop to the Sheeple with the best potential to be redeemed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MTV racial Profiling Video Jul 21 Fiona Flapjack 2
Obama's America Jul 21 TAAM 84
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2
Crooked hillary bribes officials Jul 20 Phineas 17
News Father Of Fatally Shot 2-Year-Old Arrested Jul 20 Pope Benedicktum 19
News Spouses have bathroom privacy rights, Minnesota... (Mar '10) Jul 19 Phineas 40
A Question Jul 18 Fed up 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages