Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22906 Dec 29, 2012
Wow ! Another post rewritten, by a dishonest moron...At least, your spelling is improved, when you copy, but misquote... Ps Nice "Twain quote".
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#22907 Dec 29, 2012
It appears virtually certain that 2012 will surpass the current record (1998, 54.3F) as the warmest year for the nation. [NOAA]
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22908 Dec 29, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>WOW two times now I agree with you.
I won't comment on your punctuation or "command" of the English language, putz.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22909 Dec 29, 2012
Amused Stewed wrote:
<quoted text>I won't comment on your punctuation or "command" of the English language, putz.
No need to this topic is on global warming. You want correct English language putzee,, go to a English language topic. You never answered the question putzee.!?" You won't more like you can't!!!!
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#22911 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>No need to this topic is on global warming. You want correct English language putzee,, go to a English language topic. You never answered the question putzee.!?" You won't more like you can't!!!!
Funny you should say that to another when you fail at yours.

Pretty funny.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22912 Dec 30, 2012
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you should say that to another when you fail at yours.
Pretty funny.
Why thank you and yours funnier. Well you couldn't possibly fail you never make an effort.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#22913 Dec 30, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Why thank you and yours funnier. Well you couldn't possibly fail you never make an effort.
Troll. Ignored.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22915 Dec 31, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>No need to this topic is on global warming. You want correct English language putzee,, go to a English language topic. You never answered the question putzee.!?" You won't more like you can't!!!!
Anything I answered for you, would be a waste of time. You're simply stupid, stubborn, and deceitful.... In your case, I recommend, a brain transplant. Try a mouse.
dude

Summersville, WV

#22916 Dec 31, 2012
Junk science is undeniable too

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#22917 Dec 31, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>The simple fact is those who stoop to name calling are only doing so because they have run out of the ability to think and discuss in a rational manner. They are only left with childish emotional name calling which only proves that they have lost.
Now you are quoting me. How ironic.

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#22918 Dec 31, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Take tina's med, you NEED them
How is birth control pills going to help him? That is the only meds I am on or have been on for over a decade.

Maybe you have something he could take. Something like an antidepressent? I have noticed that many alarmist seem to have several different prescriptions for drugs to alter their emotional state.
GREENY

Carson City, NV

#22919 Dec 31, 2012
WELL....Again politics..Go to NASA,and read what gonna happend anyway!All world will die!Soon!Because we will have collision with other planet,or we will be withouth oxigen!!!!!First they die big mammals,then vegetations and then PEOPLE-2 legs hyenas!!! I call people HYENAS-because,they are the worst in that planet-because they do only WAR! SEX! PROSTITUTION! KILLING!No other animals are compare to people!!!! We are the worst mammals on this PLANET EARTH!!!! SOON WE Will Burn by other GALAXY....GO TO :U-TUBE AND TYPED RANDE VOUS from JEAN JARRE...... U will see what will happened with our planet soon!!!!!
GOLD

Carson City, NV

#22920 Dec 31, 2012
Who doesnt speak here english?American they dont have any languague.Because everything is from ENGLAND taken or NATIVE AMERICANS!SO we dont have a languague!What a shame!!!!!Go to HISTORY from COLUMBUS!!!And then,we judge someone?!Everywhere when we going we need interpreters!!! Woow!!!!
GOLD

Carson City, NV

#22921 Dec 31, 2012
WOOW! People ,u guys are stupid!U guys even dont know -what is relly GLOBAL WARMING IS!Americans have to go to schools and learn,but sure they cant afforded by this economy!What a shame!We are the best nation?Right?.... And what else?What a sheet political agenda is here?Communism? Or FASCISM? Or CAPITALISM? Or all together?I wanna vomit!!!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22922 Jan 1, 2013
One more year without any experimental tests of climate change mitigation. If that doesn't tell you global warming mitigation is a hoax, what would?
PHD

Overton, TX

#22923 Jan 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
One more year without any experimental tests of climate change mitigation. If that doesn't tell you global warming mitigation is a hoax, what would?
Watch the tax dollar recipients.
www.the-scientist.com/.../33109/title/NYC-Sci...
www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/30/scientists-glob... ...
They really really don't know.
Happy New Year.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#22925 Jan 1, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Watch the tax dollar recipients.
www.the-scientist.com/.../33109/title/NYC-Sci...
www.foxnews.com/us/2012/10/30/scientists-glob... ...
They really really don't know.
Dumb liar. You watch what you posted.

You are the one who really realy don't know. And you say the same 24/7.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22926 Jan 1, 2013
When you quote Faux, you're FAUXED....
PHD

Overton, TX

#22927 Jan 1, 2013
SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb liar. You watch what you posted.
You are the one who really realy don't know. And you say the same 24/7.
I can tell that you have an 8 for a shoe size. Why do I know this is because it's the level of education that you display.Oh I sure do really really know.So you realy don't know do you?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22928 Jan 1, 2013
....So you realy ???

Thanks, you're proving my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Lady To Rally Voters In Minneapolis 6 hr goose 1
Obama Owns Ebola 7 hr Billy 38
Where do you most obtain your news, particularl... 11 hr Heather Johnson 0
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President 13 hr LIbEralS 46
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes Mon Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. Mon Space ace 4
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Mon LIbEralS 271
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs