Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37103 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

#22853 Dec 24, 2012
Most of birther nuts/climate deniers that I know get their cheer from 1.75 liter bottles of very cheap whiskey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22854 Dec 25, 2012
More NRA Carnage wrote:
Most of birther nuts/climate deniers that I know get their cheer from 1.75 liter bottles of very cheap whiskey.
You are correct most but not all. The "pinheadlitesout" gets its from useless babble and puppy poop.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22855 Dec 25, 2012
It's a contraction tina/phd, try to look less dumb, if possible STFU... Poor husband... LMAOROTFU~!
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

#22856 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas to those of you bent on destroying the earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Everett, WA

#22857 Dec 25, 2012
More NRA Carnage wrote:
Is that what they call two buck chuck? Or do toxic topix AGW deniers drink cheaper stuff..... what they can afford for Christmas, after their boss refused them a raise for 10 years, because they couldn't produce.
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

#22858 Dec 25, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what they call two buck chuck? Or do toxic topix AGW deniers drink cheaper stuff..... what they can afford for Christmas, after their boss refused them a raise for 10 years, because they couldn't produce.
Most people that don't believe in science tend to be uneducated and attracted to things like mobile homes and cheap liquor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22859 Dec 26, 2012
Most people like "pinheadlitesout" don't know real science so things like useless babble cut and paste spews out daily.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22860 Dec 26, 2012
Yep, "you're" demonstrating the moron name fits.... Ps- Not my rule, YOU broke, fake phd/tina....
litesong

Everett, WA

#22861 Dec 26, 2012
phudd wrote:
Most people like "litesong" don't know real science......
Yeah, phudd is your true name?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22862 Dec 26, 2012
PHD wrote:
Most people like "pinheadlitesout" don't know real science so things like useless babble cut and paste spews out daily.
The simple fact is those who stoop to name calling are only doing so because they have run out of the ability to think and discuss in a rational manner. They are only left with childish emotional name calling which only proves that they have lost.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22863 Dec 26, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>The simple fact is those who stoop to name calling are only doing so because they have run out of the ability to think and discuss in a rational manner. They are only left with childish emotional name calling which only proves that they have lost.
Well than would "childish" be considered name calling? If so than we are one and the same. Oh I don't name call I use the appropriate descriptive words.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22864 Dec 26, 2012
It's a contraction tina/phd, try to look less dumb, if possible STFU... Poor husband... LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22865 Dec 26, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>Well than would "childish" be considered name calling? If so than we are one and the same. Oh I don't name call I use the appropriate descriptive words.
Try using commas or we'll suspect you're undereducated, STOOPID ....
SpaceBlues

Melmore, OH

#22866 Dec 26, 2012
Also ph'd, LOL.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22867 Dec 27, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Try using commas or we'll suspect you're undereducated, STOOPID ....
Well if that's all it takes to confuse you I understsand why you can't answer the question.So is STOOPID name calling?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22868 Dec 27, 2012
Also Spaced,Blues
LOL.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22870 Dec 27, 2012
"understsand"

Yep, you do.... LMAOROTFU~!
LessFactMoreHype

Pinoso, Spain

#22871 Dec 28, 2012
Huh, leave the dummies alone for 5 minutes and they turn on each other.

The end of the world is nigh.

Hopefully.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22872 Dec 28, 2012
You don't understand if so answer the question.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22873 Dec 28, 2012
"understsand"

Yep, you do... Poor tina/phud. LMAOROTFU~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somali brutaliy beats Woman 15 min Rattlesnake Pete 26
News APNewsBreak: US restoring asset seizures - with... 47 min Rattlesnake Pete 12
News US restoring asset seizures - with safeguards 2 hr Putins Glock Holster 3
News Mohamed Noor, Somali American cop who allegedly... 3 hr non nnegerro 34
muslims hate ..... 3 hr Davycrockett 14
News Australian 'healer' mourned after shooting by M... 4 hr Davycrockett 20
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 14 hr Rattlesnake Pete 731

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages