Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 39172 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22832 Dec 21, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Conjure ??? Man, you're the best at "playing" dumb....
Thanks but you’re the best. I couldn't compete with your dumb if I were sleeping.
litesong

Everett, WA

#22833 Dec 21, 2012
phdudd wrote:
I couldn't compete with your dumb if I were sleeping.
Someone with the name, phdudd competes for dumb with all dummies.
litesong

Everett, WA

#22834 Dec 21, 2012
PHD wrote:
I couldn't compete with your dumb if I were sleeping.
phdudd's mother had to keep bumping him, awake or asleep, to remind him to breathe. Sudden-death syndrome already killed him, but he hasn't realized it yet.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22835 Dec 22, 2012
litesout wrote:
<quoted text>
phdudd's mother had to keep bumping him, awake or asleep, to remind him to breathe. Sudden-death syndrome already killed him, but he hasn't realized it yet.
I bet that took every once of that pea brain to come up with that response didn't it litesout. One thing to repond with your normal irrational answer but another to bring somoenes passed mother into it.Sudden death would be a gift hope when its your time you don't suffer.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22836 Dec 22, 2012
Every ONCE ?? LMAOROTFU~! Poor tina=PHD, at least "somoenes" get a laugh EVERY TIME YOU POST !
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22837 Dec 22, 2012
You got that right. They laugh all day every day at you wastedslew.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22838 Dec 22, 2012
Poor tina, neither moniker can write worth reading.... As I recall, you said name calling was the refuge of the weak...RIGHT, weakling ???
Some Random Dude

Santa Cruz, CA

#22839 Dec 22, 2012
Global warming is a communist liberal plot to tax every man, woman and child into poverty. Pure and simple. God damn liberals are killing America... those Godless pinkos. Where's McCarty when you need him?
Some Random Dude

Santa Cruz, CA

#22840 Dec 22, 2012
I swear... America would be a paradise if they'd just incarcerate all the liberals and end all corporate taxes, environmental regulations, safety regulations, minimum wages, child labor laws and anything that impedes the job creators from making the most money they can. If the job creators have more money, they'll undoubtedly share the wealth... they always have before. Geez...
Samuel

Saint Paul, MN

#22841 Dec 22, 2012
Some Random Dude wrote:
I swear... America would be a paradise if they'd just incarcerate all the liberals and end all corporate taxes, environmental regulations, safety regulations, minimum wages, child labor laws and anything that impedes the job creators from making the most money they can. If the job creators have more money, they'll undoubtedly share the wealth... they always have before. Geez...
Have I got a country for you. Somalia. You can do as you please.

(you're a more on)
Some Random Dude

Santa Cruz, CA

#22842 Dec 22, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>.
Of course Obama wants a jobs bill and yet none of his other economic and jobs bills have done anything to stimulate the economy or create any real change in the job situation. The only reason why the unemployment number has fallen is that many who were receiving unemployment reached the end and ran out.
The way to create real jobs is to give investors a reason to invest in the US. It is not more government and more government spending on welfare. People take that money and buy cheap goods from China. On top of of it all that the little money out there to be loaned is being loaned to the government.
The reason investers risk money in investments is a chance to make more money. If they are looking at the government taking what they make away then why bother. Why should someone work hard to become rich if the government is only going to take the rewards of hard work away? Why should a corperation bring the money it made on far way shores from their own effort if the government is just going to take it away?
The Democrats always seem to be in a hurry the chop off the head of the goose that lays the golden eggs so they can have a quick meal and offer the scraps to the poor while telling the poor how lucky they were and how nice they are. They never seem to understand what caused the Roman empire to founder and fall. What caused the fall of communism in Russia.
I know Tina! The god damn liberals are all just standing around with their hands out waiting for their food stamps and Obama phones. Now, we're gonna have to pay for their health care too. Just because they are losers and work at McDonald's (if they even work at all) and they can't afford health insurance, us hard working Americans have to pick up the slack. I say NO!!!! If you can't afford health care, you can die in the gutter for all I care. Have some dignity people! It's not our fault that every liberal's been on welfare for six generations on average. Howz about spending that money on health insurance instead of marijuana, flat-screen TVs and spinner rims for the Cadillac you bought with your drug money?
Some Random Dude

Santa Cruz, CA

#22843 Dec 22, 2012
Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I got a country for you. Somalia. You can do as you please.
(you're a more on)
You're just jealous because I'm totally rich. I have four rental properties and I drive a Hummer. I worked hard. I'm getting tired of you liberals with your hands out. That's all I hear any more from you libs.... "Waaaaa!". Greedy-ass welfare recipients.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22844 Dec 23, 2012
Wasted Slew wrote:
Poor tina, neither moniker can write worth reading.... As I recall, you said name calling was the refuge of the weak...RIGHT, weakling ???
So you are a weakling. How so, because your the commander of name calling.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22845 Dec 23, 2012
Yep, "you're" demonstrating the moron name fits.... Ps- Not my rule, YOU broke, fake phd/tina....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22846 Dec 23, 2012
So you are a weakling. How so, because your the commander of name calling. AKA wastedslew.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22848 Dec 24, 2012
Yep, "you're" demonstrating the moron name fits.... Ps- Not my rule, YOU broke, fake phd/tina....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#22849 Dec 24, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Yes, I said that and I have heard it also referred to as monkeys flinging poo. Either way you end up with fecal matter on your hand.

The simple fact is those who stoop to name calling are only doing so because they have run out of the ability to think and discuss in a rational manner. They are only left with childish emotional name calling which only proves that they have lost.
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22850 Dec 24, 2012
Wasted Slew wrote:
So that makes you a less --on. And you are correct wasted slew does fit your profile.
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

#22851 Dec 24, 2012
Merry Christmas to those of you bent on destroying the earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
litesong

Everett, WA

#22852 Dec 24, 2012
More NRA Carnage wrote:
Merry Christmas to those of you bent on destroying the earth.
toxic topix AGW deniers are happy spreading their exxon, energy & re-pubic-lick-un boardroom PR propaganda, so rich people can get richer. No need to wish them any goodwill or cheer. They don't like the goodwill & their cheer come out of a detergent bottle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 10 min Abe 26,707
Phil anselmo 1 hr Space ace 1
Minnesotans are the WORST 4 hr Space ace 1
Club calls police on black women golfers over s... 4 hr Space ace 8
Crassus, fovr, davy Tue Space ace 6
Comey beng investigated by IG Tue MAGAfiggypops 9
Exploding Ant plows van into pedestrians in Tor... Tue The Lumber Jack 11

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages