Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Full story: TwinCities.com

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.
Comments
21,561 - 21,580 of 32,480 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago
PHD

Overton, TX

#22732 Dec 5, 2012
Yes folks the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina" made another Assumption of its---- self. Go easy on it, itís a product of one child left behind program.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22733 Dec 5, 2012
Love wrote:
I love this country and love Obama, I believe he will lead all of the world towards salvation and enlightenment. He preaches love to all, and will receive love from all. I did have doubts, but they were spawned by those who do not believe, and have no faith, which at recent, had wavered my faith. I preach to all peoples to support Obama's efforts, and if you do hear blasphemy spoken towards him or his supporters, I ask of you to change the hearts of those in doubt and to strengthen there faith.
-Love to all
Funny, but many germans thought Hitler was doing the same thing.
//////////
'tiny minded anne' wrote:
History is full of people who though this person or that person was going to lead the world to salvation.
//////////
litesong wrote:
'tiny minded anne' is miffed because Mitt ain't 'minister of salvation' & mitt's mitt dropped the ball. She'll be miffed betting on ANY re-pubic-lick-un to be 'minister of salvation'.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22734 Dec 6, 2012
Well with that said is it global warming or climate cooling maybe its weather forecasted or predicted by the experts. Does anybody really really know?

“dening those who deny nature. ”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#22735 Dec 8, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Funny girl, you're either a liar or liar, your choice....
Sorry Tina, YOUR WORDS ~!
"fourteen professional educators/\twelve years worth of teachers"
Neither adds up to a college degree, honey ! LMAOROTFU~! Escpeially, if you consider the REALITY, in college multiple teachers teach various disiplines...DUMMY ~! In your case, it's "collage"...
And yet I still have a high school diploma and a degree and will have a second degree in just a few months.

So on one hand we have the uneducated opinion that is yours and a few others who do not like what I say and on the other we have a large group of professional educators. Now if we were before a judge and that person had to decide if I had received an education or not, what would that ruling be. Would the judge side with you and your uneducated opinion or the large group of professional, experienced educators who all have a teaching degree.

Somehow, the average man on the street would not bet on you winning that outcome. Even if you presented every post I have ever posted. Even more so when I produced some of the many studies that back my claims and debunk yours.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22736 Dec 8, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet I still have a high school diploma and a degree and will have a second degree in just a few months.
So on one hand we have the uneducated opinion that is yours and a few others who do not like what I say and on the other we have a large group of professional educators. Now if we were before a judge and that person had to decide if I had received an education or not, what would that ruling be. Would the judge side with you and your uneducated opinion or the large group of professional, experienced educators who all have a teaching degree.
Somehow, the average man on the street would not bet on you winning that outcome. Even if you presented every post I have ever posted. Even more so when I produced some of the many studies that back my claims and debunk yours.
Its the Less than a Box of Rocks answers you give not your opinion. Try again.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22737 Dec 8, 2012

Neither adds up to a college degree, honey ! LMAOROTFU~! Especially, if you consider the REALITY, in college multiple teachers teach various disciplines...DUMMY ~! In your case, it's "collage"...
PHD

Overton, TX

#22738 Dec 8, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Neither adds up to a college degree, honey ! LMAOROTFU~! Especially, if you consider the REALITY, in college multiple teachers teach various disciplines...DUMMY ~! In your case, it's "collage"...
No the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina" is a liar and a liar. Your requesting an answer from a product of the one child left behind program. You would be in a better position if you ask a question from an empty chair.
Real Scientist

United States

#22739 Dec 8, 2012
Just find out who is paying the bill for the research and who is benefitting from whether it is global warming or cooling, solar flares, or carbon emmissions, oil or biomass. Fact is we need lots of energy. Solar cell tech and wind tech and biomass will eventually replace petroleum, its only a matter of when it becomes economically viable. We are working on the tech and it is coming along. Politics should stay out of it, because it is full of deception on both fronts. Ignorant non- tech folks who don't have the science back ground, don't understand the math, and worry about things that they can't or are not willing to find the technical solution, should just read about it and quit trying to manipulate it. It will work it self out when it is economically feasible. Period.
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#22740 Dec 8, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Are there still epeople that DON'T believe the climate is warming and that man is constributing?
Seriously?
Climate data showed global warming 1980 - 1996. Climate date since 1996 shows that global warming has 'paused'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Slew Theme Song

Minneapolis, MN

#22743 Dec 8, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Interesting "conclusion" considering your article..."So letís be clear. Yes: global warming is real, and some of it at least has been caused by the CO2 emitted by fossil fuels."
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
I got no money cuz I got no job
How I wish I had someone to talk to
I'm in awful mess
I blew in town 40 years ago, I ain't seen a lotta girls since then
If I could find'em I could get'em but as yet I have'nt met'em
That's why I'm in the shape I'm in ohhhh

I'm in awful mess
Another fella told me he had a sister that looked so fine
Instead of being my deliverance, she had a strong resemblance
To a cat named Frankenstein ohhhh....

I'm in awful mess
It's hard for a fella, when he don't know his way around
If I can't find me a honey to help me spend her money
I'm gonna have to blow this town ohhh....

Im in awful mess

Since: Apr 08

"the green troll"

#22747 Dec 9, 2012
Bob Schmahl wrote:
<quoted text>
Climate data showed global warming 1980 - 1996. Climate date since 1996 shows that global warming has 'paused'.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
The same guy who said for years that Arctic sea ice was growing, until suddenly it was obvious that it wasn't.

He'll try and claim it's not warming until new records prove it is, then find some other bogus claim to push.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22748 Dec 9, 2012
In the North today we have global cooling. Record snow and cold predicted.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#22749 Dec 9, 2012
TV weather talking heads are not climatologists or in many cases not even scientists.....

http://news.yahoo.com/weathermen-climate-scie...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#22750 Dec 9, 2012
It grew until it shrunk. No big deal.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22751 Dec 9, 2012
Gotta be "Brain Garbage", I'm sure of it...in your case. LMAOROTFU~!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#22752 Dec 9, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Gotta be "Brain Garbage", I'm sure of it...in your case. LMAOROTFU~!
Sociopath,

Maybe you could take a day off from throwing rocks at the big kids here on the Sick Playground of your Defective Brain?
PHD

Overton, TX

#22755 Dec 9, 2012
In the South record lows predicted, forecasted and the BREAKING NEWS!! The record cold cancelled until tomorrow. Don't you love those climate weather predictors?
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#22756 Dec 9, 2012
Huh?
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22757 Dec 9, 2012
consistently losing wrote:
President Romney 54%
Barry Soereto 46%
If re-pubic-lick-uns could have got all the racists,( dead & alive), they were cultivating for 50 years, to the polls, & all the re-pubic-lick-uns to double count votes for GOP, who were tallying up various precincts, romneyhood, romesia & romney who(?) would have won.
Meanwhile,'consistently losing'......... keeps losing.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22758 Dec 10, 2012
Sorry you didn't get it. Today the record lows in the South decided to go North. Today in the North they had record snow fall. Must be that global warming cooling thing the weather forecasterís climate predictorís errors again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rams cut Sam, 1st openly gay player drafted 3 hr Mirror 4
ISIS eyes Mexican border, says bulletin 7 hr Capt Crunch 8
Abbott Northwestern Hospital any good? 9 hr Elizabeth 16
DHS considering new security measures to interc... 10 hr Wendall 5
Obama: "no strategy" on Isis. 10 hr Wendall 10
No mention of radical Islam in FBI threat report 10 hr Herb 2
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 10 hr Herb 70
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating