Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#22712 Nov 30, 2012
okb2 wrote:
I heard yesterday that the Greenland Ice Sheet was melting 60% faster than had been predicted just two years ago.
Just goes to show you can't trust any thing these GW scientists say.
Actually it shows how poor many of those predictions were. Then again many were based on computer models that were equally poor. Of course the people they had to write those models were usually underpaid grad students doing it to get the experience and not the highly experienced people who are making far more writing video games.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22713 Nov 30, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>Funny but twelve years worth of teachers
WOW ~! Sounds like I'm attacking, because you're lacking, right ???
Tina, I'm the Grand Poo bah of punctuation and you're clearly in love with a moron, named Tina...

Ps- 12 years covers grade school minus kindergarten, nice "education"... You either have no degree or cannot do grade school math... Sorry, but you either are stupid or impaired, your WORDS prove it.

Norfolk va

#22714 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Tina, I'm the Grand Poo bah of punctuation and you're clearly in love with a moron, named Tina...
Ps- 12 years covers grade school minus kindergarten, nice "education"... You either have no degree or cannot do grade school math... Sorry, but you either are stupid or impaired, your WORDS prove it.
Like I said before. On one side there is fourteen professional educators that agree that I do have the education and on the other side is you and your uninformed opinion based on nothing but what you have seen and seen through your need to believe in something.

Yes, it would sound like you are attacking me. Attacking the messenger because you do not like the message. That you cannot defeat the message you attack the one who delivers what you consider bad news.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22715 Nov 30, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before. Funny but twelve years worth of teachers...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22716 Nov 30, 2012
If you're smart, then YOU SHOULD BE BELIEVABLE, right ?? TOO BAD !!!!

Funny but twelve years worth of teachers would remember that I did not miss more than a few days.

Funny but twelve years worth of teachers would remember that I did not miss more than a few days.

If/when you finish HS, let me know, I'll send something. LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#22717 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
If you're smart, then YOU SHOULD BE BELIEVABLE, right ?? TOO BAD !!!!
If/when you finish HS, let me know, I'll send something. LMAOROTFU~!
Toilet Trapeze Performer,

Tell us more about your "Investments" from the Asylum!

What are your secrets....Is it something you learnt during that terrific education you display here daily?

Hahahahaahahuauahaoaoaiahaha!

You want to hear something Funny?......Little Slewsie not only enjoys Little BOI's in her DOJO in the Sky, but she is a Financial Genius when she is not abusing others here on Topix 16 hours per day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Overton, TX

#22718 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
No the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina" Never made it past Pre K level.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Norfolk va

#22719 Dec 3, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
When I started school they did not have kindergarten. As for the rest, what proof do you have that I cannot do grade school math. Or that you even know what type of math they are even teaching in grade school.

So far you only have is your uninformed opinion. Actually, do you know grade school level math? After all, your belief in man made climate change would indicate that you do not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#22720 Dec 3, 2012
Are there still epeople that DON'T believe the climate is warming and that man is constributing?

Seriously?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22721 Dec 3, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
When I started school they did not have kindergarten. As for the rest, what proof do you have that I cannot do grade school math. Or that you even know what type of math they are even teaching in grade school.
So far you only have is your uninformed opinion. Actually, do you know grade school level math? After all, your belief in man made climate change would indicate that you do not.
Sorry Tina, YOUR WORDS ~!

"fourteen professional educators/\twelve years worth of teachers"

Neither adds up to a college degree, honey ! LMAOROTFU~! Escpeially, if you consider the REALITY, in college multiple teachers teach various disiplines...DUMMY ~! In your case, it's "collage"...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Overton, TX

#22722 Dec 4, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Well one thing itís because your Less than A Box of Rocks. K level started about + or - 80 years back so that would make you around 90. See youíre factually incorrect as your norm. You couldn't answer an eight grade math question and we are still waiting for the answer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22723 Dec 4, 2012
Hey, she spam judged the comments and can't count teachers, so we know she's a moron...jumping through hoops seems like a disaster waiting to happen...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Overton, TX

#22724 Dec 4, 2012
The disaster happened. The Less than a Box of Rocks AKA"tina" failed Pre K level.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Norfolk va

#22725 Dec 5, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Tina, YOUR WORDS ~!
Neither adds up to a college degree, honey ! LMAOROTFU~! Escpeially, if you consider the REALITY, in college multiple teachers teach various disiplines...DUMMY ~! In your case, it's "collage"...
Actually it did. I have one to prove it. And about to have a second one to add to it.

Of course the really issue for you is that I do have one degree and will have a second in a couple of months. That I will have two degrees and do not believe in man made climate change.

Norfolk va

#22726 Dec 5, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Hey, she spam judged the comments and can't count teachers, so we know she's a moron...jumping through hoops seems like a disaster waiting to happen...
Actually I didn't and do not pay attention to those silly things. Of course you need to believe I am the one responsible because you would have to admit that there are more people who disagree with you than agree. That people like you and PHD would have to admit that you are now part of a fringe kook crowd rather the in crowd. That public in general considers the whole idea to be old and behind the times.
Love

Cedar City, UT

#22727 Dec 5, 2012
I love this country and love Obama, I believe he will lead all of the world towards salvation and enlightenment. He preaches love to all, and will receive love from all. I did have doubts, but they were spawned by those who do not believe, and have no faith, which at recent, had wavered my faith. I preach to all peoples to support Obama's efforts, and if you do hear blasphemy spoken towards him or his supporters, I ask of you to change the hearts of those in doubt and to strengthen there faith.
-Love to all
PHD

Overton, TX

#22728 Dec 5, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I didn't and do not pay attention to those silly things. Of course you need to believe I am the one responsible because you would have to admit that there are more people who disagree with you than agree. That people like you and PHD would have to admit that you are now part of a fringe kook crowd rather the in crowd. That public in general considers the whole idea to be old and behind the times.
Learned a new word today(kook)? Actually it's a perfect discriptive word for your----self(screwball)My bad you couldn't be your Less than a Box of Rocks

Norfolk va

#22729 Dec 5, 2012
Love wrote:
I love this country and love Obama, I believe he will lead all of the world towards salvation and enlightenment. He preaches love to all, and will receive love from all. I did have doubts, but they were spawned by those who do not believe, and have no faith, which at recent, had wavered my faith. I preach to all peoples to support Obama's efforts, and if you do hear blasphemy spoken towards him or his supporters, I ask of you to change the hearts of those in doubt and to strengthen there faith.
-Love to all
Funny, but many germans thought Hitler was doing the same thing.

History is full of people who though this person or that person was going to lead the world to salvation. Nearly all ended up leading people into a worse situation.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22730 Dec 5, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, but many germans thought Hitler was doing the same thing.
History is full of people who though this person or that person was going to lead the world to salvation. Nearly all ended up leading people into a worse situation.
Yes and history has shown all that you are Less than a Box of Rocks.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22731 Dec 5, 2012
Funny girl, you're either a liar or liar, your choice....

Sorry Tina, YOUR WORDS ~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 4 hr Ron 9
Mall of America Protest 4 hr Ron 14
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) 19 hr LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 21 hr American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 21 hr Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing 23 hr Space ace 1
MNsure losing money already (Jan '14) Fri LIbEralS 17
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web