Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 35579 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

litesong

Everett, WA

#22702 Nov 29, 2012
Oh, yeah.......'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' is an alleged & proud threatener, too.
litesong

Everett, WA

#22703 Nov 29, 2012
'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has made errors of 73 million TIMES, 1 million TIMES, 1000 TIMES & 3000 TIMES.
litesong

Everett, WA

#22704 Nov 29, 2012
Also,'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' has a hi skule deegreee with no upper level science, chemistry, astronomy, physics, algebra or pre-calc.
His education has gone no further.
litesong

Everett, WA

#22705 Nov 29, 2012
I don't know why 'steenking piddling diddling middling mudling mudslinger brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' gave all that information. He must've been proud of NOT accomplishing anything educationally or scientifically.
Mr Smartypants

United States

#22706 Nov 29, 2012
litesong--Are you mentally ill?
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22707 Nov 30, 2012
The melting ice really really means nothing. My bad make more beech front property. Soon everyone cant afford some.

Since: Jul 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#22708 Nov 30, 2012
I heard yesterday that the Greenland Ice Sheet was melting 60% faster than had been predicted just two years ago.

Just goes to show you can't trust any thing these GW scientists say.
litesong

Everett, WA

#22709 Nov 30, 2012
miserable unsmartyparts wrote:
litesong--Are you mentally ill?
You see no insanity in the slimy steenking racist pig & alleged & proud threatener 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver. You must be a blinded conservative non-scientific toxic topix AGW denier.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#22710 Nov 30, 2012
Amused SLew wrote:
WOW ~! Sounds like I'm attacking, because you're lacking, right ???
Tina, I'm the Grand Poo bah of punctuation and you're clearly in love with a moron, named Tina...
Ps- 12 years covers grade school minus kindergarten, nice "education"... You either have no degree or cannot do grade school math.
And that is based on what? Your opinion, which is threaten by what I post. So, one would have to wonder if your views of me are a little biased. Considering I have a High School Diplomia and one from a University I would have to say that your opinion is an uninformed one at best. Not to mention that many schools are now requiring algebra in middle school and more advanced math in high school to prepare students for higher education I doubt you could now do grade school math anymore.

Norfolk va

#22711 Nov 30, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost the argument a year ago and you lose again today.
Really, and how would you know? Where you around then? Could it be that you are one of the many alarmist who changed names to protect yourself from your embarrassment?

Norfolk va

#22712 Nov 30, 2012
okb2 wrote:
I heard yesterday that the Greenland Ice Sheet was melting 60% faster than had been predicted just two years ago.
Just goes to show you can't trust any thing these GW scientists say.
Actually it shows how poor many of those predictions were. Then again many were based on computer models that were equally poor. Of course the people they had to write those models were usually underpaid grad students doing it to get the experience and not the highly experienced people who are making far more writing video games.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22713 Nov 30, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>Funny but twelve years worth of teachers
Tina, I'm the Grand Poo bah of punctuation and you're clearly in love with a moron, named Tina...

Ps- 12 years covers grade school minus kindergarten, nice "education"... You either have no degree or cannot do grade school math... Sorry, but you either are stupid or impaired, your WORDS prove it.

Norfolk va

#22714 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Ps- 12 years covers grade school minus kindergarten, nice "education"... You either have no degree or cannot do grade school math... Sorry, but you either are stupid or impaired, your WORDS prove it.
Like I said before. On one side there is fourteen professional educators that agree that I do have the education and on the other side is you and your uninformed opinion based on nothing but what you have seen and seen through your need to believe in something.

Yes, it would sound like you are attacking me. Attacking the messenger because you do not like the message. That you cannot defeat the message you attack the one who delivers what you consider bad news.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22715 Nov 30, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before. Funny but twelve years worth of teachers...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22716 Nov 30, 2012
If you're smart, then YOU SHOULD BE BELIEVABLE, right ?? TOO BAD !!!!

Funny but twelve years worth of teachers would remember that I did not miss more than a few days.

Funny but twelve years worth of teachers would remember that I did not miss more than a few days.

If/when you finish HS, let me know, I'll send something. LMAOROTFU~!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#22717 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
If you're smart, then YOU SHOULD BE BELIEVABLE, right ?? TOO BAD !!!!
If/when you finish HS, let me know, I'll send something. LMAOROTFU~!
Toilet Trapeze Performer,

Tell us more about your "Investments" from the Asylum!

What are your secrets....Is it something you learnt during that terrific education you display here daily?

Hahahahaahahuauahaoaoaiahaha!

You want to hear something Funny?......Little Slewsie not only enjoys Little BOI's in her DOJO in the Sky, but she is a Financial Genius when she is not abusing others here on Topix 16 hours per day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PHD

Cibolo, TX

#22718 Nov 30, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
No the Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina" Never made it past Pre K level.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Norfolk va

#22719 Dec 3, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
When I started school they did not have kindergarten. As for the rest, what proof do you have that I cannot do grade school math. Or that you even know what type of math they are even teaching in grade school.

So far you only have is your uninformed opinion. Actually, do you know grade school level math? After all, your belief in man made climate change would indicate that you do not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

#22720 Dec 3, 2012
Are there still epeople that DON'T believe the climate is warming and that man is constributing?

Seriously?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#22721 Dec 3, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
When I started school they did not have kindergarten. As for the rest, what proof do you have that I cannot do grade school math. Or that you even know what type of math they are even teaching in grade school.
So far you only have is your uninformed opinion. Actually, do you know grade school level math? After all, your belief in man made climate change would indicate that you do not.
Sorry Tina, YOUR WORDS ~!

"fourteen professional educators/\twelve years worth of teachers"

Neither adds up to a college degree, honey ! LMAOROTFU~! Escpeially, if you consider the REALITY, in college multiple teachers teach various disiplines...DUMMY ~! In your case, it's "collage"...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Injured In North Minneapolis Shooting 2 hr WASPaphobe 4
Sued in small claims court in different state 15 hr LIbEralS 2
Statewide protective agency (Oct '15) Sep 26 Troy 34
News Fmr. Prior Lake Youth Pastor Charged With Havin... Sep 26 Paris Hilton 24
Sick hillary Sep 25 LIbEralS 11
News Ramsey County / Meth dealer's motives in sting ... (Aug '08) Sep 24 Lynnhollenbeck 13
Hillary will lose! "EmailGate" NOT WORTHY TO BE... Sep 24 cantmakeitup 5

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages