Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation. Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Washington, DC

#22650 Nov 19, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never once, to my observation, pointed out and supported a single "flaw" in global warming theory or AGW. All you do is run your yap, pretending to have "disproven" something.
You're really an enormous joke...
We use her and Brian as examples of the typical Republicans. It helps with elections.

Whether they like to think so or not, they are some of President Obama's best vote getters.
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#22651 Nov 19, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Down with dumbass, anti-scientific Deniers. Down with Brainless_G!
You haven't showed your own work. See you made another ASSumption of your -----self.We see you are back into that useless babble tainted with hate.
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22652 Nov 19, 2012
responder wrote:
Down with Brainless_G!
I've often said that 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' & 'eart hling(alien has no affinity to earth), earthling has no brain', were alien off-worlders, probably of the same star system. Glad you agree.
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#22654 Nov 20, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I've often said that 'brian_g stumble butt dumpster diver' & 'eart hling(alien has no affinity to earth), earthling has no brain', were alien off-worlders, probably of the same star system. Glad you agree.
responder wrote:
You've never once, to my observation, pointed out and supported a single "flaw" in global warming theory or AGW. All you do is run your yap, pretending to have "disproven" something.
You're really an enormous joke...
PHD said:
Words of wisdom from the responder. My bad more words of useless babble tainted with hate. The responder can't show its own work. You should reconsider your agreement about the responder.The responder said human life is insignificant.The responder thinks everyone is an enormous joke.
responder

Columbus, OH

#22655 Nov 20, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Add the wackjob troll I like to refer to as 'PHuD' to that list, and you've got some wasted alien flesh - and bandwidth - for sure.:)
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#22656 Nov 20, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Add the wackjob troll I like to refer to as 'PHuD' to that list, and you've got some wasted alien flesh - and bandwidth - for sure.:)
Well now we both belong to something. Me PHuD and you the commander of useless babble tainted with hate. You have nothing but cut and paste hot air. Unlike you that has a useless mind; wasted flesh isn't a bad thing. The ball is in your court. Go ahead make my day make another ASSumption of your----self.

“Impeach Obama!”

Since: Jul 08

Memphis, TN

#22657 Nov 21, 2012
Obviously, the Global Warming Ideologues have never proven their hoax, either.

Did Obama's inspectors tolerate poorly maintained safety features and much higher gasoline prices than during most of the Bush Administration, due to BP's massive support of the Global Warming Hoax?

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#22658 Nov 21, 2012
And, most Global Warming Ideologues are raving hypocrites!

The nonprofit group Environmental Defense calculates that the international round-trip between Nashville and Oslo, where Algore received the Nobel Peace Prize, produced about eight tons in carbon dioxide-equivalent gases per passenger.

Eight tons of carbon dioxide are produced annually per person to power the average American car and to supply heat and electricity for the average American home.

As Algore himself pointed out in “An Inconvenient Truth”:
"Flying is another form of transportation that produces large amounts of carbon dioxide. Reducing air travel even by one or two flights per year can significantly reduce emissions..."
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22659 Nov 21, 2012
You're a loser... Try growing a brain and figuring out, the American people are tired of your noise....
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#22660 Nov 22, 2012
No President in this GREAT Country USA raises or lowers the gas prices.Wake up and understand how the oil market works.

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#22661 Nov 22, 2012
The oil market is a better determinant of oil prices, not the Obamatroll. So, what is your point?

Quit reading your leftwing nutjob newsletters, for a change, loser!

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#22662 Nov 22, 2012
Meanwhile, the clueless temporary occupant of the White House prefers to advocate pond scum for American gasoline tanks and death panels for American seniors.

"Faced with the highest oil prices in nine months, President Barack Obama is backing pond scum as a path to energy independence, pitting the nascent algae-based biofuels industry against critics of his energy plan. The administration yesterday announced as much as $14.3 million to support the development of biofuels from algae (pond scum), as crude oil for April delivery rose to $107.83..." Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-24/obam ...

“Impeach Obama!”

Memphis, TN

#22663 Nov 22, 2012
Thanks goodness the United States House of Representatives has a mandate in 2012 to oppose such an empty headed and totally clueless President!

There are 224 Republicans and only 178 clueless and mindless Democraps in the United States House of Representatives. And, there are going to be 234 Republicans and only clueless and mindless 195 Democraps in the House of Represenatives in January. That is, obviously, a mandate for the overwhelmingly Republican House to continue opposing the Illegitimate Obama Regime "by any means necessary." How else can you interpret the results?
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#22664 Nov 22, 2012
Algae is a very promising source of fuel.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-algae-coul...

Since: Mar 09

Kinsley, KS

#22665 Nov 22, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
Thanks goodness the United States House of Representatives has a mandate in 2012 to oppose such an empty headed and totally clueless President!
There are 224 Republicans and only 178 clueless and mindless Democraps in the United States House of Representatives. And, there are going to be 234 Republicans and only clueless and mindless 195 Democraps in the House of Represenatives in January. That is, obviously, a mandate for the overwhelmingly Republican House to continue opposing the Illegitimate Obama Regime "by any means necessary." How else can you interpret the results?
\\
Happy Thanksgiving.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22666 Nov 22, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
How you interpret ANYTHING. is through your narrow minded, moronic, "mind" set...You lost, your party lost, and your platform was rejected... Learn to play better or have your heart attack... CHOOSE !
litesong

Lynnwood, WA

#22667 Nov 22, 2012
pillpot wrote:
Meanwhile, the clueless temporary occupant of the White House....
Yeah, re-pubic-lick-uns, with support from millions of racists, couldn't believe Pres. Obama won in 2008. If there had been no racist voting, Obama would have won with 60% of the vote. Anyhow, re-pubic-lick-uns said it was temporary. Four years later, re-pubic-lick-uns, with support from millions of racists, lost again & again say, its temporary ....... eight years of temporary.

Here's how self-righteous & arrogant re-pubic-lick-uns are. I expect re-pubic-lick-uns to continue to be as STUPID as they have been, & lose the next 3 or 4 elections.

romneyhood, romesia & romney who(?) told americans that they were wretched underlings & was surprised when he lost. Yeah, yeah, yeah...... self-righteous & arrogant.

Sorry, democrats. I said too much & re-pubic-lick-uns might change.

Still, it takes a lot, to get rid of self-righteousness, arrogance & racism.

Happy Thankgiving. My present to re-pubic-lick-uns. Hope you can't take my present to heart, since you are heartless.
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#22668 Nov 23, 2012
Philliproy wrote:
One could interpret the results of your mental status as needing serious help.Now that you run your useless babble do show all your own work on your useless babble statements.Now that's how you interpret your useless rant. Oh do you have a clue on how this Gov. works?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22669 Nov 25, 2012
its cold out today.
ALICIA BANKS

Little Rock, AR

#22670 Nov 25, 2012
see that bankster hobama's corp green haarp scams

shame on the sheeple!!!

http://aliciabanks.xanga.com/769548050/select...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feminist mafia demonizes cosby 22 min Space ace 1
Vikings' Peterson says he'll never use a switch... 2 hr cowboy chris 3
Dear White People: Mayor Betsy Hodges is Not in... 2 hr cowboy chris 6
Bill cosby special drink 9 hr Space ace 4
Minneapolis man molests 10-year-old sleepover g... 22 hr Liberal 6
Police: 2 Arrested In St. Paul Bank Robbery 23 hr Liberal 7
Madison wi=craphole Sat Space ace 1
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search