Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 34407 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

PHD

Overton, TX

#22629 Nov 14, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was the one who called those he disagree with "rethuglican
and told someone to pull their head out of their "a--".
Sorry, but only proves who is childish is you and not me. Then again people like you consider insulting others who they disagree with perfectly acceptable while being subject to the same treatment as wrong.
A good example of a double standard.
Correction you don't have a double standard. It's the same Less than a Box of Rocks answers youíre known for. Unfortunately for the responder it followed in your foot steps.

“Denying those who deny nature”

Since: Jun 07

Norfolk va

#22632 Nov 15, 2012
okb2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with that remark.
Which does not make you right or me wrong.

Norfolk va

#22633 Nov 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>A GREAT example of your usual double standard, dummy. Best part is "yor" face....
Notice the quotation marks. I was quoting what he said.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22634 Nov 15, 2012
I'd really like to believe you...really...but you really didn't know... LMAOROTFU ~!

Norfolk va

#22635 Nov 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
I'd really like to believe you...really...but you really didn't know... LMAOROTFU ~!
Of course you don't. It would mean admitting I was right and you are wrong. A male ego is far to fragile to do such a thing.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22636 Nov 15, 2012
Of course I don't WHAT ??? Gee Tina, figure out what your fingers are doing, BESIDES making you look/act Tinaishly....

Since: Jul 12

Chester, VA

#22637 Nov 16, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with this as well.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22638 Nov 16, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Of course I don't WHAT ??? Gee Tina, figure out what your fingers are doing, BESIDES making you look/act Tinaishly....
Youíre responding to an empty chair. Thatís why she holds the long deserved title of Less than a Box of Rocks AKA "tina".

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22639 Nov 16, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your head out of your a-- and stop falling victim to reTHUGlican talking points, and you might glimpse the truth.
As it is, you're way off...
philliproy made concise points and truthful ones at that..the fact that you choose to ignore the truth and then belittle the messanger... well,that is what it is... lets back up... what does solyndra have to do with the global warming/climate change agenda?...well, thats how they tried to justify the lack of market research the government did before approving the federal funding... just like so many other thing associated with the warming/climate change push... its become[possibly always has been]irrational... haphazard ..its riddled with falsified data and is effecting us all... also,as a side note:we have as Americans...just elected a lower standard of living
responder

Columbus, OH

#22640 Nov 16, 2012
bifaith wrote:
<quoted text>philliproy made concise points and truthful ones at that..the fact that you choose to ignore the truth and then belittle the messanger... well,that is what it is... lets back up... what does solyndra have to do with the global warming/climate change agenda?...well, thats how they tried to justify the lack of market research the government did before approving the federal funding... just like so many other thing associated with the warming/climate change push... its become[possibly always has been]irrational... haphazard ..its riddled with falsified data and is effecting us all... also,as a side note:we have as Americans...just elected a lower standard of living
Care to name some of his "excellent points?"

You yourself spend this post babbling nonsense and making vague claims which mean nothing.

Try harder to be like Philliproy, if you think he's so smart...:)

Chester, VA

#22641 Nov 16, 2012
bifaith wrote:
<quoted text>philliproy made concise points and truthful ones at that..the fact that you choose to ignore the truth and then belittle the messanger... well,that is what it is... lets back up... what does solyndra have to do with the global warming/climate change agenda?...well, thats how they tried to justify the lack of market research the government did before approving the federal funding... just like so many other thing associated with the warming/climate change push... its become[possibly always has been]irrational... haphazard ..its riddled with falsified data and is effecting us all... also,as a side note:we have as Americans...just elected a lower standard of living
Transportation has existed for centuries, how many transportation companies go under?

I guess we just need to stop all movement.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#22642 Nov 16, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
Sanity does that nicely... Ps- You're "wrong" raised to an art form, I hold no hope for your family.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22643 Nov 17, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to name some of his "excellent points?"
You yourself spend this post babbling nonsense and making vague claims which mean nothing.
Try harder to be like Philliproy, if you think he's so smart...:)
Careful now you're on the mends. You can easily slip back into your useless babble tainted with hate.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#22644 Nov 17, 2012
&fe ature=related

Down with wind turbines.
PHD

Overton, TX

#22646 Nov 17, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I2NscsOj2AYXX&feature=rel ated
Down with wind turbines.
No way your hot air alone will drive them to go roundy round.
responder

Columbus, OH

#22647 Nov 19, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =I2NscsOj2AYXX&feature=rel ated
Down with wind turbines.
Down with dumbass, anti-scientific Deniers. Down with Brainless_G!

Norfolk va

#22648 Nov 19, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Sanity does that nicely... Ps- You're "wrong" raised to an art form, I hold no hope for your family.
If you mean proving people like you then yes, I have raised it to an art form. And I know you hold no hope for my family. People like you have little hope outside of the governement.

What you keep missing is alarmist help me disprove what they believe in. They are the material I create my art from. Some actually do an excellent job just by the venom in their posts. Others it helps to point out the obvious flaws in their beliefs.
responder

Columbus, OH

#22649 Nov 19, 2012
tina anne wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean proving people like you then yes, I have raised it to an art form. And I know you hold no hope for my family. People like you have little hope outside of the governement.
What you keep missing is alarmist help me disprove what they believe in. They are the material I create my art from. Some actually do an excellent job just by the venom in their posts. Others it helps to point out the obvious flaws in their beliefs.
You've never once, to my observation, pointed out and supported a single "flaw" in global warming theory or AGW. All you do is run your yap, pretending to have "disproven" something.

You're really an enormous joke...

Washington, DC

#22650 Nov 19, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never once, to my observation, pointed out and supported a single "flaw" in global warming theory or AGW. All you do is run your yap, pretending to have "disproven" something.
You're really an enormous joke...
We use her and Brian as examples of the typical Republicans. It helps with elections.

Whether they like to think so or not, they are some of President Obama's best vote getters.
PHD

Oak Park, MI

#22651 Nov 19, 2012
responder wrote:
<quoted text>
Down with dumbass, anti-scientific Deniers. Down with Brainless_G!
You haven't showed your own work. See you made another ASSumption of your -----self.We see you are back into that useless babble tainted with hate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Animals 30 min Sangelia 10
St. Paul Robber Shot! 1 hr Tellitlikeitis 7
Trump's endorses Palin? 1 hr TOASTER 6
GOP debate prep 2 hr cowboy chris 5
News Chemical-free swimming pool to open in North Mi... 2 hr Tellitlikeitis 55
Chump trump born in canada 2 hr Tellitlikeitis 1
Media lion lies 3 hr cowboy chris 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages