Global warming 'undeniable,' scientis...

Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say

There are 37108 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Scientists from around the world are providing even more evidence of global warming, one day after President Barack Obama renewed his call for climate legislation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Title Town

Saint Paul, MN

#21846 Oct 9, 2012
47 million on food stamps, 23 million jobless, 47% don't pay income taxes , four bucks a gallon gas dismantling the middle class, 16 trillion in debt the next generation inherits and now Obama's re- election campaign is running an ad about saving Big Bird.
Smart Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#21847 Oct 9, 2012
Nice set of lies.

Obama has nothing to do with gas prices, plus the average gas price during Obama's term has been less than during Bush's last term, unemploymeny is at its lowest point since Bush left office, most of the debt didn't occur on Obama's watch, and it is YOUR candidate bringing up Big Bird.
SpaceBlues

United States

#21848 Oct 9, 2012
Smart Liberal wrote:
Nice set of lies.
Obama has nothing to do with gas prices, plus the average gas price during Obama's term has been less than during Bush's last term, unemploymeny is at its lowest point since Bush left office, most of the debt didn't occur on Obama's watch, and it is YOUR candidate bringing up Big Bird.
Hear .. hear.

Smart, you are.
Smart Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#21849 Oct 9, 2012
A teabagger I am not.
D1-25-5-br

Lafayette, TN

#21850 Oct 9, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so hard on recycled fecal matter.
Sorry . If you see a pile of recycled fecal matter , tell it I apologize . What I did was mean . To the fecal matter .
Smart Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

#21851 Oct 9, 2012
Obama has a huge lead in the electoral college projections.
litesong

Everett, WA

#21852 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Republiscums.....
I'll compare your spelling,'republiscums' to my spelling,'re-pubic-lick-uns'.. ...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21853 Oct 9, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN!
Don't you get tired of your Obama fantasy life?
How's the economy 4 years later, stupid!
The economy is MASSIVELY BETTER than it was four years ago you Alzheimer Republiscum. Yes, Alzheimer's is in your future as it was in Reagan's and Thatchers.

It is a product of lack of use which is completely a Republiscum problem.

Four years ago: stock market crashing, global financial panic, Paulson running around demanding $700B in initial TARP outlaws to save AIG, Citibank, et al from collapsing the American economy. Mortgages crashing, 850K Americans a month losing their jobs.

Today: stock market FULLY recovered, US banks not crashing, Sec of Treasury not running around screaming for money, Americans gaining jobs for 30 months.

The filthy lies of Republiscums will meet their end in Alzheimers.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21854 Oct 9, 2012
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll compare your spelling,'republiscums' to my spelling,'re-pubic-lick-uns'.. ...
Republithugs

Republimorons

Repukes

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21855 Oct 9, 2012
Title Town wrote:
47 million on food stamps, 23 million jobless, 47% don't pay income taxes , four bucks a gallon gas dismantling the middle class, 16 trillion in debt the next generation inherits and now Obama's re- election campaign is running an ad about saving Big Bird.
Romputz's record:

Did not pay taxes for 10 years

Likely committed FELONIES

9% tax rate on $13 Million of annual income.

$102 Million in a personal, off shore IRA.

47th in job creation

1st in debt creation

34% approval rating
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#21856 Oct 9, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not Oregon... it's you.
litesong

Everett, WA

#21857 Oct 10, 2012
motheaten wrote:
It's not Oregon... it's you.
Not original. Very late.
litesong

Everett, WA

#21858 Oct 10, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Republithugs
Republimorons
Repukes
Repukes is quick, succinct, drills them good. But don't you think, re-pubic-lick-uns deserves an unhonorable mention.
Dependency

United States

#21859 Oct 10, 2012
I want my free gummit Obama cell phone

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#21860 Oct 10, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Romputz's record:
Did not pay taxes for 10 years
Likely committed FELONIES
9% tax rate on $13 Million of annual income.
$102 Million in a personal, off shore IRA.
47th in job creation
1st in debt creation
34% approval rating
Like ALL liberals, you will say ANYTHING to look stupid, won't you!

Please, cite your sources for these ASSertions.

Drooling, pathetic liberals are scared to death they will have to EARN their keep WHEN their savior, Imam Hussein is voted out in November.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#21861 Oct 10, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Romputz's record:
Did not pay taxes for 10 years
Likely committed FELONIES
9% tax rate on $13 Million of annual income.
$102 Million in a personal, off shore IRA.
47th in job creation
1st in debt creation
34% approval rating
We see that OregonSUX is still, um, SUCKING....

So here are some FACTS:

1. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

2. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)

3. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School ...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.

4. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college.

5. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

6. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab.

But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.

7. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.

8. Liberal pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans.
I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made him un-relatable to Americans.

Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people. Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply and many others.
He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.

Verified FACTS.
D1-25-5-br

Lafayette, TN

#21862 Oct 10, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
We see that OregonSUX is still, um, SUCKING....
So here are some FACTS:
1. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
2. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)
3. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School ...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
4. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college.
5. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
6. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab.
But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
7. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
8. Liberal pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans.
I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made him un-relatable to Americans.
Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people. Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply and many others.
He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.
Verified FACTS.
You are correct on all points . But , talking to a liberal about such upright and truly good things is above their head . They can not identify with NOT telling lies , NOT stealing , NOT living on another persons hard work , Etc, Etc . Those people are the lower life forms , with below average intelligence and the morals of a snake , which they probably learned from their skank mothers who go for 2 quarters . They couldn't have learned from their dad's , they don't even know who he is , and neither do their mothers .
R U Kidding

Minneapolis, MN

#21863 Oct 10, 2012
It's not Obama's fault that gas prices have doubled under his admininstration, he is a victim both cluesless and helpless

Obama 2012
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#21864 Oct 10, 2012
Jeff T in MPLS wrote:
<quoted text>
We see that OregonSUX is still, um, SUCKING....
So here are some FACTS:
1. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
2. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)
3. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School ...and by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
4. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college.
5. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
6. Has a family of five great sons....and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab.
But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America's scorn.
7. Oh yes.....he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
8. Liberal pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans.
I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF.....as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made him un-relatable to Americans.
Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people. Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply and many others.
He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.
Verified FACTS.
I like teabagger "truth"... RawMoney didn't impersonate an officer or get a deferment.... Unpaid ??? Call it that, but you'd be wrong... http://romneymakes.com/

When you're THAT RICH, the money grows... Calling a guy who makes $60+ per hour unpaid, is the HEIGHT of hypocrisy.

“Get RIGHT or be left”

Since: Nov 07

www.dreamindemon.com

#21865 Oct 10, 2012
R U Kidding wrote:
It's not Obama's fault that gas prices have doubled under his admininstration, he is a victim both cluesless and helpless
Obama 2012
"...Two out of three ain't bad" - Meatloaf

Obama is both clueless and a victim.

Obama = Bush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affirmative Action/Somalis 15 min Rattlesnake Pete 18
Liberals are trying to destroy america 5 hr Space ace 1
News APNewsBreak: US restoring asset seizures - with... 6 hr Fit2Serve 13
News US restoring asset seizures - with safeguards 11 hr lol 7
Teach our kids to hate them 12 hr Space ace 1
News Australian 'healer' mourned after shooting by M... 12 hr Davycrockett 24
Trumps art of the deal. Haha 15 hr Davycrockett 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages