Racist Slew vs True American Ron Paul

Racist Slew vs True American Ron Paul

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#1 Nov 15, 2012
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Slew wants racial hate and tension. He loves to get blacks and white's fighting and hate's peace. He's a pile of garbage.
Racist Ron Paul

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 15, 2012
No. The right wing nut cases like Paul ARE racists.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Racist Ron Paul wrote:
No. The right wing nut cases like Paul ARE racists.
Ron paul is bipartisan you dumba$$. He's a libertarian. You clearly dont know what a libertarian is you freaking idiot. The only reason he ran as a republican was so that he could be included in the debates.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#6 Nov 15, 2012
So, he ran as a rethuglican't, the Paul block voted rethuglican't, but you say he's a DUCK ?? QUACK AFFLACK ~!

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Racist Ron Paul wrote:
No. The right wing nut cases like Paul ARE racists.
Why did so many liberal berkley students turn out for him?

Why does he win more of the democrat vote than Obama does in polling?

Why are you autistic?
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Nov 15, 2012
1776 Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did so many liberal berkley students turn out for him?
Why does he win more of the democrat vote than Obama does in polling?
Why are you autistic?
He's a fluoride drinker.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
So, he ran as a rethuglican't, the Paul block voted rethuglican't, but you say he's a DUCK ?? QUACK AFFLACK ~!
Better than a democrip!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Why do ALL your facts come from the crazy voices ??? Why not kill a few and see if the rest SHUT UP !!! LMAOROTFU~!
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Amused Slew wrote:
Why do ALL your facts come from the crazy voices ??? Why not kill a few and see if the rest SHUT UP !!! LMAOROTFU~!
I'll let obama kill them with his ilegal drone strikes and mexican drug cartels.

“Haven't been free since 1776”

Since: Nov 12

International Falls, MN

#13 Nov 15, 2012
space ace wrote:
<quoted text>I'll let obama kill them with his ilegal drone strikes and mexican drug cartels.
He'll have to put you on a kill list via executive order first
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Poor space case... Make up more monikers, talk yourself sillier.
1776 Defucker

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Nov 15, 2012
I enjoy teabagging people named Paul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Tue Waikiki murders 586
Don't talk to commies Tue Waikiki murders 3
Get rough & get tough Mon Waikiki murders 2
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... Apr 24 @Real Kelly 3
#Dump Betsy Hodges! Apr 21 All libertards got 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Apr 21 UidiotRaceMakeWor... 36,891
Happy 420! Apr 20 TruDat 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages