Even the Tea Party is Abandoning Cliv...

Even the Tea Party is Abandoning Cliven Bundy

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Apr 12

St. Paul, MN

#1 Apr 18, 2014
Even the Tea Party is Abandoning Cliven Bundy as Facts Clearly Show Heís Guilty of Breaking the Law

Though Fox News seems highly invested in doing everything possible to turn Cliven Bundy into some kind of galvanizing conservative icon (and letís be honest, this kind of anti-government kook plays right into the hands of their audience), mainstream Republican organizations and politicians have mostly avoided the issue.

And it seems even some within the tea party are realizing that Bundy is guilty, owes this money and those supporting him clearly donít understand the law.

The more this issue gets attention, the more the facts continue to emerge and show that Cliven Bundy is nothing more than a scumbag who doesnít want to pay grazing fees due to his cattle grazing on land that isnít his. Once people learn the facts of the case, Bundyís ďanti-governmentĒ approach seems far less sexy and simply becomes a case of another person trying to avoid taking personal responsibility for their actions.

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/even-tea-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Britain furious, Trump unapologetic as fallout ... 2 hr Davycrockett 23
My solution 2 hr Joe 15
Haha no moore pedophiles!! 3 hr Davycrockett 5
San Franciscoís robot security guard freaks out... 21 hr Muslim Terror Att... 3
Celebrities escape raging California wildfire a... Tue Maggie 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Tue Patriot AKA Bozo 37,507
4 imprint Tue Angry chick 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages