Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Now...why would Obama invoke Executive Privledge? It certainly would not be to hide details like 15 DEAD TEENAGERS, would it?

----------

Mexican Teenagers Killed with Fast and Furious Weapons

by AWR Hawkins
1Oct 2012
10:25 AM PDT

Confirmed: Weapons from Fast and Furious were used to gun down teenagers at a birthday party in Mexico in January 2010.

As news breaks that 57 more Fast and Furious weapons have been found in Mexico, it is also being confirmed that some of those weapons were used to slaughter 14 Mexican teenagers and wound 12 more near Ciudad Juarez.

According to reports, a group of armed commandos parked outside a birthday party attended by high school and college students on January 30, 2010, and opened fire with some of the weapons which had been smuggled across the border during the Fast and Furious operation.

The deaths magnify the already gut-wrenching news of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry's death by a man armed with Fast and Furious weapons in December 2010. The slaughter of the teenagers also draws renewed attention to the hundreds of Mexican citizens who have been confirmed dead by weapons from Fast and Furious over the last two years.

Is this blood on Attorney General Eric Holder's hands?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
So, again you WON'T blame the shooters, right ??? Boy, you're F'ED UP !!!
That may be, but I blame the Corrupt Eric Holder and his handler Barack Hussein (Yes we can use Executive Privledge!) Obama. This proves it out, doesn't it?

Honey Slew Slew...it fits you so well.

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
So, when did you bois start flying all over to hold hands ??? Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with it, but bois
...NOT EVERYONE IS GAY !!! Calling men "HONEY", REALLY ??? LMAOROTFu~!
LMAOROTFU ~! I "understand", trolls/neither/irish/cant/spac e..now.
The big tent, diversity loving, all inclusive HOMOPHOBE is at it again, aren't you Honey Slew Slew?

Former MN Tax Payer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Seattle Slew wrote:
Sure, I'm homophobic...
You prove it on a daily basis. You are a bigot.

Honey Slew Slew...it really does fit you perfectly.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
Three more weapons from Fast and Furious have turned up at crime scenes in Mexico, CBS News has learned, as the toll from the controversial federal operation grows.
According to Justice Department tracing documents obtained by CBS News, all three guns are WASR-10 762-caliber Romanian rifles. Two were purchased by Fast and Furious suspect Uriel Patino in May and July of 2010. Sean Steward, who was convicted on gun charges in July 2012, purchased a third. The rifles were traced yesterday to the Lone Wolf gun shop in Glendale, Ariz.
During Fast and Furious and similar operations, federal agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) encouraged the Lone Wolf and other gun stores to sell massive amounts of weapons to questionable purchasers who allegedly trafficked them Mexican drug cartels.
READ MORE at http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57598487/...
Some people just can't grasp the idea that there is a huge difference between selling guns to law abiding citizens and selling guns to terrorists from Mexico.
LIbEralS

Grand Forks, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

A federal agent who exposed the Justice Departmentís flawed gun-trafficking investigation known as Operation Fast and Furious says the FBI played a key role in events leading to the 2010 murder near Nogales, Ariz., of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

John Dodson, a special agent with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, contends that the bandits who killed Terry were working for FBI operatives and were sent to the border to do a drug rip-off using intelligence from the federal Drug Enforcement Administration.

ďI donít think the (FBI) assets were part of the rip-off crew,Ē Dodson said.ďI think they were directing the rip crew.Ē

Dodsonís comments to The Arizona Republic amplify assertions he made in his recently released book,ďThe Unarmed Truth,Ē about his role as a whistle-blower in the Fast and Furious debacle.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/201312...
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

HOLDER just perjured himself in front of the House Judiciary Committee:

During a House Judiciary Committee Hearing on Tuesday, Attorney General Eric Holder became visibly upset when Rep. Louis Gohmert suggested that being contempt of Congress didnít appear to matter to the Attorney General.

ďIíll put my record up against any other Attorney General, any other Justice Department, and any hint we have engaged in anything thatís partisan or inappropriate in nature I totally one thousand percent reject.Ē
Disraeli

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
During a House Judiciary Committee Hearing on Tuesday, Attorney General Eric Holder became visibly upset when Rep. Louis Gohmert suggested that being contempt of Congress didnít appear to matter to the Attorney General.
ďIíll put my record up against any other Attorney General, any other Justice Department, and any hint we have engaged in anything thatís partisan or inappropriate in nature I totally one thousand percent reject.Ē
He wouldn't dare, unless he was sure of a presidential pardon. Just hot air and bullshat.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

LIbEralS wrote:
I'm so proud of Eric Holder standing up to that dumb as Gohmert,Holder you are the MAN
and you let it be known that your not some uncle Tom as lackey who fear the republican bagger wing clown show screw every cracker as republican loser on the hill because they are not interested in the Truth,but to lie and make Obama and you a criminal or a N-Word .
I salute Atty General Holder. He's a real GENERAL!
Diraeli

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> I'm so proud of Eric Holder standing up to that dumb as Gohmert,Holder you are the MAN
and you let it be known that your not some uncle Tom as lackey who fear the republican bagger wing clown show screw every cracker as republican loser on the hill because they are not interested in the Truth,but to lie and make Obama and you a criminal or a N-Word .
I salute Atty General Holder. He's a real GENERAL!
The republicans did not have to lie and make Obama and Holder a criminal and an N WORD,,they were both born that way, and are an insult to all decent black people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA: I'm Not Interested in Photo-Ops 13 min John gotti 25
Obama sips beer, shoots pool during night out 26 min Black Power 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 40 min litesong 31,768
Black Power advocates emerge 41 min John gotti 4
3 women shot in north Minneapolis back yard; on... 1 hr John gotti 6
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 26,163
Get away from the cities and all the crime 2 hr Bellweather 1
•••
•••