Suspect who drowned during Roseville ...

Suspect who drowned during Roseville police chase ID'd

There are 13 comments on the TwinCities story from Aug 12, 2013, titled Suspect who drowned during Roseville police chase ID'd. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Andrew Paul Heim, 37, of Minneapolis, was pronounced dead at 11:04 p.m. at the Hennepin County Medical Center after drowning in Farrell's Lake in Arden Hills, according to the Hennepin County Medical Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

the facts are in

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Heim was convicted of drunken driving in 2004 and 2011, fifth-degree drug-possession in 2010 and 2011, and driving with a suspended license, in 2010 and 2012.

he was going to go into custody for a long time.
Freeloads have the votes

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Aug 12, 2013
He choose the proper place to swim.
Bushwhacker

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Aug 12, 2013
Freeloads have the votes wrote:
He choose the proper place to swim.
one less person to house - feed - educate in out jail system.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Aug 12, 2013
A LOSER died, all because of a broken tailight...

He did taxpayers a favor. His drug convictions were recent FELONIES, which means that he knew he was violating probation in some way. Doing what he did, he was probably under the influence of something when he ran and said "FOCK YOU" to the cops, as he
tried to tread water. He should have learned how to swim better. When he decided to run from the cops, he was committing yet ANOTHER felony, and we have yet to learn what the deal was with the car he was driving.
Freeloads have the votes

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Aug 12, 2013
digger wrote:
He did taxpayers a favor. His drug convictions were recent FELONIES, which means that he knew he was violating probation in some way. Doing what he did, he was probably under the influence of something when he ran and said "FOCK YOU" to the cops, as he
tried to tread water. He should have learned how to swim better. When he decided to run from the cops, he was committing yet ANOTHER felony, and we have yet to learn what the deal was with the car he was driving.
He was white so we can unload on him unmerccifly,(sp?) Slewer how do ya spell that?
John Lee Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Aug 13, 2013
digger wrote:
How does a guy with no license or insurance buy a car? Something fishy there,(pun intended)
And, don't take opiates and try to swim, it's a lose, lose situation!
John Lee Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Aug 13, 2013
Is there a Drug dealer, rapist, murderer, child molester, or other criminal the Slewzer doesn't defend? Must suck being a Slew! LMFAO
Stedman
#17 Aug 13, 2013
A black man would never run into the water.
John Lee Anonymous

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Aug 13, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Horrible guy, after all ... the folks who knew him (his mommy) wrote.
"He was a wonderful guy. He loved his significant other and their daughter," Patricia Heim said. "He had his issues, but things were about to be turning around for the better of all of us."
Like I said, DANCING ON GRAVES.
The odious troll mentioning "dancing on graves" that's rich! 3 year old children and soldiers are acceptable for you, but I only dance when the dance is due.
This guy was a drug dealing, drug abuser, illegal driver, cop fleeing, un-married baby producer, who moved here with his single mommy to get our generous benefits.
Freeloads have the votes

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Aug 13, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Horrible guy, after all ... the folks who knew him wrote.
"He was a wonderful guy. He loved his significant other and their daughter," Patricia Heim said. "He had his issues, but things were about to be turning around for the better of all of us."
Like I said, DANCING ON GRAVES.
Hey Bush, you din't correct my misspelling..

I'm bummed, ya let me down Bush. You getting old or what?
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Aug 13, 2013
John Lee Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>How does a guy with no license or insurance buy a car? Something fishy there,(pun intended)
And, don't take opiates and try to swim, it's a lose, lose situation!
Who said he bought it? Most likely, he either borrowed it or STOLE it, he sure drove it like he STOLE IT.

With 2 DUIs and 2 FELONY DOPE DEALING CONVICTIONS (recent) on his record, he shouldn't have been out on the street in the FIRST PLACE.

THEN, they found 100 oxycodone pills in the car he ditched, after he fled the POLice.

This was the best possible outcome from the whole situation.

1. The taxPAYERS won't have to waste their hard-earned tax dollars
to prosecute, incarcerate, and "treat" this repeat offender.

2. His daughter will no have a LOSER "parent" around to teach her
bad habits, values, and morals.

3. Other decent citizens will no longer be victimized by this
career criminal.
Sven

Manchester, UK

#25 Aug 13, 2013
Stedman wrote:
A black man would never run into the water.
I watched one drown once. He was trying to retrieve his basketball. It was over his head.
Beef

Nonthaburi, Thailand

#29 Aug 13, 2013
Bad Leroy Black wrote:
<quoted text>That was stupid. He could have just stole another one. His mama must have smoked crack when she was with child.
Of course she smoked krak. Rope too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... 7 hr @Real Kelly 1
#Dump Betsy Hodges! Fri All libertards got 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Apr 21 UidiotRaceMakeWor... 36,891
Happy 420! Apr 20 TruDat 2
Fox news haha Apr 19 Davycrockett 1
U.S. Troops To Somalia! Apr 19 Davycrockett 7
North korea missile fail Apr 19 Davycrockett 12

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages