150 students walk out of Hopkins High...

150 students walk out of Hopkins High School, citing race-related complaints

There are 5 comments on the Star Tribune story from Apr 26, 2013, titled 150 students walk out of Hopkins High School, citing race-related complaints. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

About 150 students at Hopkins High School staged a walkout Friday afternoon to protest what they called unfair treatment of minority students at the 1,800-student school in Minnetonka.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

#1 Apr 26, 2013
Did the school lock the doors in time so they couldn't get back in?

Awww.... shoot. Better luck next time.
CRASSUS

Green Bay, WI

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Blern wrote:
Did the school lock the doors in time so they couldn't get back in?
Awww.... shoot. Better luck next time.
The time is coming to teach these monkeys a lesson.

"The protesters also cited a February incident in which some members of the school’s ski team dressed like rappers, prompting some black students to put up protest posters. Two black students then were charged with misdemeanors after an altercation with administrators over the issue.

“That was the straw that broke the camel’s back,” said Malika Mousa, a junior who helped lead Friday’s protest."
maggie

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 27, 2013
The only time monkey children show up at school is for their free lunches. I bet they were protesting because because there was no friend chicken or watermelon on the menu that day.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Apr 27, 2013
maggie wrote:
The only time monkey children show up at school is for their free lunches. I bet they were protesting because because there was no friend chicken or watermelon on the menu that day.
Did your mama hit you with a dictionary up side you're head? hmmmm I know a friend chicken his name crassus?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Apr 27, 2013
CRASSUS wrote:
<quoted text>The time is coming to teach these monkeys a lesson.
"The protesters also cited a February incident in which some members of the school’s ski team dressed like rappers, prompting some black students to put up protest posters. Two black students then were charged with misdemeanors after an altercation with administrators over the issue.
“That was the straw that broke the camel’s back,” said Malika Mousa, a junior who helped lead Friday’s protest."
Did you hear that the principle of got fired? and don't you hated
that them new black americans are getting a better education then your as ever head,and that they live in an upper middle class school district that your po folk parent(singular)could never afford byhahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justice scalia dead 35 min Sandy 4
News Police seek 3 white suspects after 5 people sho... 53 min cowboy chris 86
FOVR satanist 2 hr space ace 18
bernie sanders is insane 2 hr Ban Muslims NOT guns 67
donald trump our last hope 2 hr cowboy chris 4
muslim lover FOVR 4 hr Ban Muslims NOT guns 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr IBdaMann 35,442
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages