Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

BAGHDAD (AP) Iraqi authorities announced Sunday that they had revoked the operating licenses of pan-Arab broadcaster Al-Jazeera and nine other satellite TV channels, alleging that they are promoting a sectarian agenda as the country grapples with a wave of violence.
The move, effective immediately, comes as Baghdad tries to quell rising unrest in the country following clashes at a protest camp last week.
More than 180 people have been killed in gunbattles with security forces and other attacks since the unrest began Tuesday. The violence follows more than four months of largely peaceful protests by Iraq's Sunni Muslim minority against the Shiite-dominated government.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Al-Jazeera?....Um, Al-Jazeera....Hum, Al-Jazeera?

Oh! Al-Jazeera, Isn't that the Mooslim Propaganda Source, that Amerikan Demokrat Vice President, Presidential Candidate, Chicken Little Global Warming'ist, Multimillionaire, Jet Flying "Algore" s Capitalist Pig Corporation sold out America to?

Yes, Al-Jazeera, The "Put a Good Face on Sharia Law" using Oil Wealth attained from the Amerikan Sheeple because their King Barry will not allow Americans to use the oil because Amerikan Demokrats have a Political Agenda.

Yup, now I remember Al-Jazeera

So, Al-Jazeera's Propaganda is creating Unrest in Iraq eh?

Maybe MSDNC can send some of the Obama Administrations Propagandists over there and show um how it is done?

David "Goebbel" Axelrod is Employed by MSDNC, maybe Herr David can be persuaded to go git somb that Mooslim Millions and set up a ASDNC in Iraq?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The truth about arab aggression against israel 34 min goose 2
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 hr Brian_G 31,779
Gulianni stopped violent crime in NYC 9 hr Bellweather 1
OBAMA: I'm Not Interested in Photo-Ops 9 hr Bellweather 44
President Obama's buzzed on suds great adventure 11 hr Bellweather 2
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 12 hr Hillbilly 26,165
Lotus Learner 13 hr Leroy The Babtist 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE