Sheriff FAST boat in a wreck on 694 t...

Sheriff FAST boat in a wreck on 694 this morning

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jun 14, 2014
I694 and 81 this morning a Sheriffs boat was involved in a injury wreck. Law Enforcement isn't suppose to have wrecks. Anyone know of how it happened??

EB 694 was blocked and backed up for miles because of the Sheriff wreck. those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Sharan

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 15, 2014
I almost rear-ended a got her who was looking at the sheriff's boat that fell off the trailer on the side 694 2 cars behind me guy in white car must not of been looking his break spun out of control hit the sheriff boat then the sheriff's car Carreaned across 3 lanes of traffic off the median and then back in to the sheriff's car. Driver in white car was going to fast for wet conditions and missed that everyone in front of him was breaking because of the sheriffs boat that had originally fallen off its trailer causing the 2nd accident.
Old Vet

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 15, 2014
Sharan wrote:
I almost rear-ended a got her who was looking at the sheriff's boat that fell off the trailer on the side 694 2 cars behind me guy in white car must not of been looking his break spun out of control hit the sheriff boat then the sheriff's car Carreaned across 3 lanes of traffic off the median and then back in to the sheriff's car. Driver in white car was going to fast for wet conditions and missed that everyone in front of him was breaking because of the sheriffs boat that had originally fallen off its trailer causing the 2nd accident.
Thanks for the details, we were west bound and passed the wreck long after it happened and wondered if the Sheriff lost the boat. Traffic was sure backed up with all lanes closed. Is good you didn't get involved, nice driving for conditions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 min Abe 26,924
Royal family sucks 40 min Space ace 1
The Royal Wedding 41 min Space ace 5
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Into The Night 39,903
Best Mobile Dating Apps 2018 1 hr Sonny 7
Another white school shooter! 4 hr LIbErals 17
What's that scent? 4 hr Space ace 8

Minneapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages