Storm Sandy Global Warming John Marty...

Storm Sandy Global Warming John Marty says

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

DFL Waste

Saint Paul, MN

#1 May 10, 2013
John Marty says hurrican Sandy was caused by Global Warming.

That being the case then the late spring of 2013 is caused by Global Cooling.

Logic applies both ways.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#2 May 10, 2013
Actually, a single event can be caused by many variables, this is a bigger picture topic, than your parakeet BS.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#3 May 10, 2013
DFL Waste wrote:
John Marty says hurrican Sandy was caused by Global Warming.
That being the case then the late spring of 2013 is caused by Global Cooling.
Logic applies both ways.
Is it respected climate scientist and expert, John Marty; or John Marty, the guy that couldn't beat Skippy Humphrey in a primary John Marty?

Little dog John Marty has been running for governor for almost 30 years now.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#4 May 10, 2013
Nice #5 Ridicule, Saul... Funny, you argue like such a bYtch ?? LMAOROTU~!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#5 May 10, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Nice #5 Ridicule, Saul... Funny, you argue like such a bYtch ?? LMAOROTU~!
I didn't know John Marty was a qualified climate scientist in his spare time. Oh, that is right, he isn't even a respected state level politician.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#7 May 10, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know John Marty was a qualified climate scientist in his spare time. Oh, that is right, he isn't even a respected state level politician.
So much you don't know...Nice, you've admitted you're stupid, now work towards a solution.
DFL Waste

Saint Paul, MN

#8 May 10, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Is it respected climate scientist and expert, John Marty; or John Marty, the guy that couldn't beat Skippy Humphrey in a primary John Marty?
Little dog John Marty has been running for governor for almost 30 years now.
It's the dingbat legislator from Roseville. With his everpresent bowtie he's as gay as Obama is Mooslim.
martynette

Minneapolis, MN

#9 May 10, 2013
Marty saving us from that damn public support of stadiums that bring economic energy and tax revenue from major league events.
Better that support go to create an environment of inviting cushions for people that have no interest in living here, other than what can be wrangled from the hard working taxpayers of the naive nation that has become Minnesota.

Go get 'em John!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats call for impeachment 8 hr silly rabbit 62
Davy crockett fake news 12 hr Phineus 16
Dems lose montana special election Fri Davycrockett 9
Aaron- Mortalenama Fri Eat BBQ 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Thu WildLifeLover 700
Does anyone remember the Rendezvous in Minneapo... May 25 Curious 1
Slimeball Trump May 23 Space ace 21

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages