Moran: Members Can’t Afford to Live D...

Moran: Members Can’t Afford to Live Decently in D.C.

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Apr 4, 2014
So $174,000 is not enough to live "decent" in DC? Boo effing hoo. They don't even work much over 100 or so days a year. Assuming they work at all. No one forced them to take that job at that pay rate. If they don't like it, they can leave. Most of them don't even deserve $1.74 a year much less $174,000. If you can't live comfortably on that kind of money, you have issues.

http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/hill-blotter/m...

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#2 Apr 4, 2014
cantmakeitup wrote:
So $174,000 is not enough to live "decent" in DC? Boo effing hoo. They don't even work much over 100 or so days a year. Assuming they work at all. No one forced them to take that job at that pay rate. If they don't like it, they can leave. Most of them don't even deserve $1.74 a year much less $174,000. If you can't live comfortably on that kind of money, you have issues.
http://www3.blogs.rollcall.com/hill-blotter/m...
I'll second that.
He is a Pin Head

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Apr 4, 2014
He should Share his wealth like his party wants everyone else to do and quit crying about it. The taxpayer pays enough for him obviously. $174.000 c'mon now.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Apr 7, 2014
It must really piss off the freshman congressmen when Pelosi swoops in and out of town on chartered military jets a couple times a week.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 17 hr LIbEralS 526
Vote for Hillary Sun Cruel Hillary 8
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Aug 27 Actual Science 35,576
the NON affordable care act (Oct '13) Aug 27 LIbEralS 280
Trump for President, He will win. watch Aug 26 Cary Cottle 5
Welcome To Minnesota Mr. Trump Aug 20 LIbEralS 3
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug 19 Post them 19

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages