Ted Nugent Knows How To Fix ‘The Bla...

Ted Nugent Knows How To Fix ‘The Black Problem’

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Jamal Nugent

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Nugent said that African-Americans could “fix the black problem tonight,” if they would put their “heart and soul into being honest, law-abiding,[and] delivering excellence at every move in your life.” According to Nugent,“I would like to reach out to black America and tell them to absolutely reject the lie of Al ‘Not So’ Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson, and the Black Panthers and Eric Holder and Barack Obama. They are enslaving you and the real shackles on black America, 100 percent of the time come from black America.”

Nugent concluded by claiming that,“racism against blacks was gone by the time I started touring the nation in the late [19]60s” and by the 1970s,“nothing of consequence existed to deter or compromise a black American’s dream if they got an alarm clock, if they set it, if they took good care of themselves, they remained clean and sober, if they spoke clearly, and they demanded excellence of themselves and provided excellence to their employers.”
http://www.nationalmemo.com/listen-ted-nugent...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BLM urge rioting over OSU SHOOTING 25 min Phineas 18
Obama & BLM mourn monstor Fidel Castro 2 hr But But But 56
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) Sun texas pete 628
Get Over It! Sat Evil Roy Slade 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Dec 2 Squirtzzz3971 35,607
Child sex ring>Pizzagate>Clinton's>Obama's>FBI ... Dec 1 Georgia 1
News Cops To Drunk Drivers: We'll Make You Listen To... Nov 30 Ferrerman 20

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages