Education Hypocrisy
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#106 Jan 14, 2013
I enjoy watching morons try to have a point, your "education" doesn't support. Seems EZ to me, but you're clearly over your abilities...
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#107 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
I enjoy watching morons try to have a point, your "education" doesn't support. Seems EZ to me, but you're clearly over your abilities...
Good for you slew, go upstairs now.
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#108 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
EZ oh no such improper use, My god this is clearly the begining of the end. The Mayans simply did not predict when slew would use slang term "EZ" on the right day...

Smart Liberal

“The one and only Smart Liberal”

Since: Aug 12

Former MN Tax Payer

#109 Jan 14, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
EZ oh no such improper use, My god this is clearly the begining of the end. The Mayans simply did not predict when slew would use slang term "EZ" on the right day...
If only the Mayan calendar had been correct for certain ignorant elements of the population that call themselves some horse's name and claim they are from Seattle when they really are holed up in a basement in Minnesota.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#111 Jan 14, 2013
Smart Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
If only the Mayan calendar had been correct for certain ignorant elements of the population that call themselves some horse's name and claim they are from Seattle when they really are holed up in a basement in Minnesota.
Nice run on sentence, with your usual amount of "proof"... Poor, dumb PUTZ ! Gotta Hertz, being you/a moron, with a Corvair "clown car" !!! LMAOROTFU~!
Insistent

Grantsburg, WI

#112 Jan 14, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Nice run on sentence, with your usual amount of "proof"... Poor, dumb PUTZ ! Gotta Hertz, being you/a moron, with a Corvair "clown car" !!! LMAOROTFU~!
Why haven't you consumed that Thorazine Stash yet.

You are a gas bubble that wells up inside and causes discomfort. We never know if you will release as a Fart or a Burp.....it does not matter, the stench will be awful either way.....Just like the diseased words that leave your gaseous mind and enter the Internet.....empty, useless, stinking, and of no value to any living creature.

PLEASE!!!!!! Go to the Light!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#113 Jan 15, 2013
He should be fired, plain and simple. Union or no union, he should be fired for cause. End of this story!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#114 Jan 15, 2013
There's no cause, he was on his own time. Although, you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick".

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#115 Jan 15, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
He should be fired, plain and simple. Union or no union, he should be fired for cause. End of this story!
At the very lease, he should be removed from that program. Those kids will see through the hypocrisy. He has lost any credibility he may have had with them.

And it seems that slewpid is now demonstrating a hate for Catholics. How many times has he/she/it called others haters and bigots?
Once again proving he/she/itself to be the hypocritical, bigoted hater we all knew he/she/it to be. How sad. Gollum!!

Rogers, MN

#116 Jan 15, 2013
Oops..I meant least, not lease.
And slewpid is still a hypocrite, a hater and a bigot.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#117 Jan 15, 2013
At the very LEASE ???

Yeah, you have educational credibility.... LMAOROTFU~!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#118 Jan 15, 2013
Looks like we have a juvenile WHINER... Poor cantgetitup, not a man and stuck in 3rd grade mentality. LMAOROTFU~! Piff puff neither regions, she likes te-roll puffing.

Rogers, MN

#119 Jan 15, 2013
And it seems that slewpid is now demonstrating a hate for Catholics. How many times has he/she/it called others haters and bigots?
Once again proving he/she/itself to be the hypocritical, bigoted hater we all knew he/she/it to be. How sad. Gollum!!

From post #114:

..." you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick". "

Such a bigot and a hater.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#120 Jan 15, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
From post #114:
..." you should be tarred and feathered because you're a POS "catholick". "
Such a bigot and a hater.
It is just better not to interact with the Slewche. What do you expect from someone that values the urban dictionary as a valid source for word usage and spelling?

Rogers, MN

#121 Jan 15, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>It is just better not to interact with the Slewche. What do you expect from someone that values the urban dictionary as a valid source for word usage and spelling?
That's why I always refer to he/she/it in the third person.

Location hidden

#122 Jan 15, 2013
cantmakeitup wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I always refer to he/she/it in the third person.
She is constantly sniffing at my heals, posting within seconds or minutes of my posts, like a dog in heat seeking attention. I refuse to respond to the pissant or give her the time of day.
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#123 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>She is constantly sniffing at my heals, posting within seconds or minutes of my posts, like a dog in heat seeking attention. I refuse to respond to the pissant or give her the time of day.
In the old days, I once referred to you as 'One Of The Above'. The emergence of the Slime from his Le Jumbo skin, has had some benign effects on you.

Location hidden

#124 Jan 15, 2013
Capt Crunch wrote:
<quoted text>
In the old days, I once referred to you as 'One Of The Above'. The emergence of the Slime from his Le Jumbo skin, has had some benign effects on you.
Nothing has an effect on me. I don't allow people who, like myself, post anonymously, to have any effect on me what so ever. I post what I want regardless of what some clown on here thinks of me. There are many on here I have a level of respect for, not sure about you!
Capt Crunch

Surprise, AZ

#125 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>Nothing has an effect on me. I don't allow people who, like myself, post anonymously, to have any effect on me what so ever. I post what I want regardless of what some clown on here thinks of me. There are many on here I have a level of respect for, not sure about you!
Gee, and I had such a deepseated hunger for your admiration and respect.
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#126 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>Nothing has an effect on me. I don't allow people who, like myself, post anonymously, to have any effect on me what so ever. I post what I want regardless of what some clown on here thinks of me. There are many on here I have a level of respect for, not sure about you!
Thank You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 9 min LIbEralS 520
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr litesong 35,563
BERNIE sells out! 3 hr LIbEralS 11
Liberal top 10 list Wed LIbEralS 2
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Tue Zom Associate 20
Obama's America Jul 24 TAAM 85
Nice was isis Jul 20 haha 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance