Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Poor non-sense, 3 mistakes in the same hour and to find one of mine... he goes back days ! LMAOROTFU~! Gotta be tough to be a loser and keep challenging, "THE BIG KIDS" !!! LMAOROTFU~!

Hey non-sense, how'd your ENRON stock "work" out ???
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Hey, I have an idea. Let's pay some drunk 2 time loser a boat full of money to tell kids "Do as I say, not as I do." That will get those kids to stop smoking dope and drinking.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like you're jealous, but I see you need to control personal private lives...Odd, for the smaller government group, but you are a moron.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Sounds like you're jealous, but I see you need to control personal private lives...Odd, for the smaller government group, but you are a moron.
Fire his ass. Problem solved.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Ignore morons, problem was solved a while ago.
The Truth

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Ignore morons, problem was solved a while ago.
is paid with tax dollars in a fluff job that contributes nothing to the education of the kids. He is a habitual abuser of booze and a criminal. Fire his ass.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

We're all paid by others dollars, it doesn't give you the right to judge him... which has already happened, by QUALIFIED people,Poor PUTZ ! LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Go ahead and try to make your stupidity about me, again.
Same hypocrisy, that claimed I got a 15 cent raise, poor ZERO ??? Too bad, you're so preDICKtable....
I don't have to make any stupidity about you, mr low integrity poster. Your low integrity is on display on multiple postings every day. Your low integrity is it's own reward, slewche.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Poor NO INTEGRITY POSTER, multiple lies are your "gift" to the forum and you're CLEARLY a dumb dumb !! LMAOROTFU~!
non-starter

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Poor NO INTEGRITY POSTER, multiple lies are your "gift" to the forum and you're CLEARLY a dumb dumb !! LMAOROTFU~!
Your "gift" to the forum certainly wouldn't be anything you post, a couple of day vacation from you posting on here would be a gift......unlikely, but a gift mr low integrity poster all the same. Don't forget to write and tell me where you "feel" the commas should have gone.
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

Deflect, divert, and post personal insults.
The wingnuts three best friends.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>Your "gift" to the forum certainly wouldn't be anything you post, a couple of day vacation from you posting on here would be a gift......unlikely, but a gift mr low integrity poster all the same. Don't forget to write and tell me where you "feel" the commas should have gone.
I see where your blame for YOUR failed life is going...TO anyone but the actual loser/YOU !

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

He should be fired, plain and simple. Union or no union, he should be fired for cause. End of this story!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

For cause ??? He was on his own time, so there's no actual cause...

Poor senile fool, against jobs AGAIN ???

SO, you visit my city frequently, but couldn't make a dojo meeting UNTIL YOUR BALLS DESCEND ?? Funny, you've been claiming you left, but now you're just ALWAYS frightened, huh ??? LMAOROTFU~!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

substance abuse prevention is a waste of time and taxpayer dollars
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

the government schools only look to enforce their social engineering they are not a place of learning the only learning that occurrs is all the available drugs to try and the sources this person knows to acquire them.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Poor soapy, hands down his pants, so capitalization is impossible, right sicko ???

Every time you post about schools, a student just like you...FAILS !!!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Poor soapy, hands down his pants, so capitalization is impossible, right sicko ???
Every time you post about schools, a student just like you...FAILS !!!
the government schools only look to enforce their social engineering they are not a place of learning the only learning that occurrs is all the available drugs to try and the sources this person knows to acquire them.

On a side note slew is a PRIME example of social engineering that occurs in government schools and the lack of education.

Take your kids to a private school
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh right, you said your kids went to A PRIVATE SCHOOL, but not more than one, so no college.... LMAOROTFU~!

Poor soapy dope, words have meaning, spelling, and rules....
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Amused Slew wrote:
Oh right, you said your kids went to A PRIVATE SCHOOL, but not more than one, so no college.... LMAOROTFU~!
Poor soapy dope, words have meaning, spelling, and rules....
Do you enjoy being the internet spell checker? Does that bring you great joy in life?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of146
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Minneapolis Forum right now

Search the Minneapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What Is Causing the Kidney Stone Epidemic? 16 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 9
The truth about arab aggression against israel 19 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 9
Obama seeks brisk passage of border children fu... 57 min Gen DeShawn Pedro Patton 2
Lebron james back in cleveland 59 min John gotti 11
Obama demands 3.7 billion dollars for border cr... 1 hr LIbEralS 39
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,171
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 31,793
•••
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••