Education Hypocrisy
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#43 Jan 11, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I got corrected by the slewy blogger. It seems that Webster's, Wikipedia, and the online free dictionary aren't good sources. The only source the slewche supports is the urban dictionary. They do have some good words, like slewy from 2007, slewche from April 2011, and slewsie and slewpid from Jan. 2013.
Take a look. Very descriptive of our resident slewche.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
1. slewy
sloppy, screwy, careless writing
Don't ruin our paper with your slewy writing!
1. Slewche
Someone who is being extremly slow or dumb.
Chae your a Slewche!
2. slewsie
An idiot, dolt, someone who talks incessantly about things they are completely wrong about.
Wow, that Rachel Maddow is a real slewsie.
or
Wow, that Rush Limbaugh is a real slewsie.
1. slewpid
Noun: Dumb to the point of ignoring factual evidence rebutting an argument. Obstinately stupid.
Adjective: To make oneself appear incredibly uneducated and obtuse, either intentionally or unintentionally.
noun: The definition from Webster's right in front of him, he was too slewpid to ascertain the meaning.
adjective: The slewpid blogger didn't understand his posting invalidated his point.
mr low integrity poster has said this is his valid source for looking things up. At least we can see some of the basis for his delusions.
Thank you for this valuable Public Service.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#44 Jan 11, 2013
Really putting a lot of effort into your made up words... Must be impotent.... Seems stupid to me, but I'm successful and you SUCK ! LMAOROFU~! IMMR @$6.80, so you've missed a HUGE profit this month.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#45 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Really putting a lot of effort into your made up words... Must be impotent.... Seems stupid to me, but I'm successful and you SUCK ! LMAOROFU~! IMMR @$6.80, so you've missed a HUGE profit this month.
Last time you posted IMMR was at $7.22 mr low integrity poster, you missed out on an additonal $.42 a share.

The urban dictionary is your source, not mine. Either those words have the same integrity as the one you pulled out of it, or you have no integrity, after all, it is your source mr low integrity poster.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#46 Jan 11, 2013

Currently ALL my shares are FREE !!

So, how much have you made again, catbird ???

I like made up words, impotent, right wing nut ?? Must be, look at all your "rationalization"...

Oddly, one of my sources has been tampered with by you and multiple morons... and of course, you ignore the rest, because you're dishonest...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#47 Jan 11, 2013
"a shoe in" means you have one foot in the door...he's a shoe in for the job...meaning he has a good chance of the getting the job.
"shoo in" is a racetrack term applied to a horse that is expected to win a race, because the race is fixed.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#48 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
"a shoe in" means you have one foot in the door...he's a shoe in for the job...meaning he has a good chance of the getting the job.
"shoo in" is a racetrack term applied to a horse that is expected to win a race, because the race is fixed.
Moron,

Do you know how Mentally ill you are?

By the way, Didn't the Doctors know what a Genetic Mutant you were destined to be when they discovered that you were the monster created by the Unholy Union of your Birth Mother and her Brother that bred her?

Would you be willing to get in line for a "Retroactive Abortion" to correct the Dr's Mistake in not Aborting you before you started wasting oxygen that is better utilized by single celled creatures?
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#49 Jan 11, 2013

So, how much have you made again, catbird ??? Sems like it's 20% up this year, but you spend your time putting DAFFY-NITIONS on the web...PAY GOOD ???

I like made up words, impotent, right wing nut ?? Must be, look at all your "rationalization"...

Oddly, one of my sources has been tampered with by you and multiple morons... and of course, you ignore the rest, because you're dishonest...
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#50 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So, how much have you made again, catbird ???
Tampered with? That "source", the urban dictionary, is operating the way it was intended mr low integrity poster.
Bridgework

Olathe, KS

#51 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
So, how much have you made again, catbird ??? Sems like it's 20% up this year, but you spend your time putting DAFFY-NITIONS on the web...PAY GOOD ???
You like made up words like shoe-in?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#52 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
(USE THAT SPELL CHECKER, what would the Investment Bankers you interact with all day think about your constant typo's?)
"Sems like"

DOJO in the Sky Dweller,

Would you like to explain to you why you lack the emotional ability to engage in normal conversation/non-abusive interactions with the Big Kids?(It has everything to do with Genetic Mutations at your Conception, and compounded by your disturbing sexuality issues from what Uncle Daddy did to you)
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#53 Jan 11, 2013
IMMR $4.20 in November to $7.25 in January. I made 80%. How much have you made troll ??? Your family must be impressed.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#54 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
IMMR $4.20 in November to $7.25 in January. I made 80%. How much have you made troll ??? Your family must be impressed.
I thought it was $6.80 today? Which is it mr low integrity poster. Does that make you a liar, claiming it is worth $7.25? You would call someone else on that, wouldn't you mr low integrity poster? You don't make anything until you sell mr low integrity poster, so as of today, even if you really bought for $4.20, you have made nothing.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#55 Jan 11, 2013
Sure, all January...is today... LMAOROTFU~! Ps- I've sold to make my cost basis ZERO, but I see you're still ZERO too...
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#56 Jan 11, 2013
IMMR $4.20 in November to $7.25 in January. I made 80%. How much have you made troll ??? Your family must be REAL impressed. ZERO !!! ZERO !!
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#57 Jan 11, 2013
I LOVE sloppy logic, where losers tell winners they have no value, until they sell....It's called unrealized assets/value, but you have no point, except jealous quibbling.
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#58 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
IMMR $4.20 in November to $7.25 in January. I made 80%. How much have you made troll ??? Your family must be REAL impressed. ZERO !!! ZERO !!
So which is it today?$6.80 or $7.25? Working on whatever sounds highest and best for the month? Disavowing your previous posting of $6.80 are we mr low integrity poster?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#59 Jan 11, 2013
non-starter wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was $6.80 today? Which is it mr low integrity poster. Does that make you a liar, claiming it is worth $7.25? You would call someone else on that, wouldn't you mr low integrity poster? You don't make anything until you sell mr low integrity poster, so as of today, even if you really bought for $4.20, you have made nothing.
What makes you think mr low integrity poster ever bought any stock, or bonds, or anything else, in the first place? After all, he/she/it lies about pretty much everything else. Why would this be any different.
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#60 Jan 11, 2013
Sure, all January...is today... LMAOROTFU~!

Man, you're not EVEN in the game, but whining JUST THE SAME !!! LMAOROTFU~! Tell the ex-man of you're house, you're a BYTCH !!
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

#61 Jan 11, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
Sure, all January...is today... LMAOROTFU~!
Man, you're not EVEN in the game, but whining JUST THE SAME !!! LMAOROTFU~! Tell the ex-man of you're house, you're a BYTCH !!
I think most people with any intellect would be quoting current price, since that is what you can get today mr low integrity poster. Hey, maybe I can go back 14 years ago and sell some Enron and make a killing..........
Amused Slew

Kent, WA

#62 Jan 11, 2013
So, why did you write about $7.22 ??? No intellect ?? Go back, let me know how YOUR made-up profits work for you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minneapolis Anti Trump Hotline 6 min London hit again 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 36,927
Democrats lose once again 12 hr Space ace 13
Shooter is Psychotic bernie bro Tue silly rabbit 27
Admit they are evil Tue silly rabbit 33
Jon ossoff Tue London hit again 3
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Tue LIbEralS 591

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages