Minnesota primary is Tuesday; here's ...

Minnesota primary is Tuesday; here's what you need to know

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities story from Aug 10, 2014, titled Minnesota primary is Tuesday; here's what you need to know. In it, TwinCities reports that:

Four Republicans are vying for the chance to run in November against Democratic-Farmer-Labor Gov. Mark Dayton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Billy Bob

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Aug 10, 2014
Every candidate in the race seem to be basically the same guy. Then we'll know who's losing to Dayton in November.
Billy Bob

Green Bay, WI

#4 Aug 10, 2014
Billy Bob wrote:
Every candidate in the race seem to be basically the same guy. Then we'll know who's losing to Dayton in November.
And I like to suckle other guys.
cowboy chris

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Aug 11, 2014
Scott Honour is the only non-politician running against Dayton. What have the other guys done for us lately? Failed to stop new Senate building, illegal immigrants being sent here from the border, welfare gone wild. I'm more than willing to vote for Honour tomorrow. With a small turn out EVERY REPUBLICAN VOTE COUNTS!!
cowboy chris

Green Bay, WI

#6 Aug 11, 2014
cowboy chris wrote:
Scott Honour is the only non-politician running against Dayton. What have the other guys done for us lately? Failed to stop new Senate building, illegal immigrants being sent here from the border, welfare gone wild. I'm more than willing to vote for Honour tomorrow. With a small turn out EVERY REPUBLICAN VOTE COUNTS!!
Of course I am an idiot who knows nothing. I'm from St Paul.
election day

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Aug 12, 2014
Billy Bob wrote:
mid term take over starts today ( VOTE REPUBLICAN )

we will take back AMERICA !
invest in SD

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Aug 12, 2014
Billy Bob wrote:
send goof ball macy packing for his investments in South Dakota !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) Tue Waikiki murders 586
Don't talk to commies Tue Waikiki murders 3
Get rough & get tough Mon Waikiki murders 2
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... Apr 24 @Real Kelly 3
#Dump Betsy Hodges! Apr 21 All libertards got 10
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) Apr 21 UidiotRaceMakeWor... 36,891
Happy 420! Apr 20 TruDat 2

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages