Just who is Obama really looking out ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#23 Mar 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>You can't wait for man to blow the world up can you?
No he is simply bringing the USA down to level the playing field, the US being the SOLE superpower is bad after all.......
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Mar 25, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
No he is simply bringing the USA down to level the playing field, the US being the SOLE superpower is bad after all.......
Were not the only superpower for one thing,and 90% of the countries in the world already have nukes,I keep telling you man
that you need to move forward from the cold war!
DSM Local

Ankeny, IA

#25 Mar 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Were not the only superpower for one thing,and 90% of the countries in the world already have nukes,I keep telling you man
that you need to move forward from the cold war!
We ARE THE SOLE SUPERPOWER, name one country that can F with us and get away with it.... NONE! We control the EARTH because we OWN IT..... everyone else is simply a guest but as the ruling nation we have become corrupted by collectivism and now 3rd world anti-colonialism..... Obama hates America he see's it as a COLONIAL power and he wants to level the playing field..... therefore it would be in his best interest for the US to have 1500 nukes instead of the previous 5000 and potentially down to 300 like he now wants..... It would be in his best interest to cut the military budget and weaken the finances of the United States till we hit the tipping point and collapse, he does not realize the US is the only force holding back Chinese aggresion and Russian territorial aspirations of a new empire. He of course learned this mindset from a group called, "Obama's founding fathers." Communist Frank Marshall Davis who started (if I recall correctly) the Chicago Star and worked for Honolulu Record..... both of which were pro-communist.... Thus the nationalization of GM. The two became best buddies in the 70's and would spend hours talking about "social justice."

--ALL Soviet propaganda campaigns led by Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, and later Mao Zedong, used the terms forward and change which of course is the obama theme.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Mar 25, 2013
DSM Local wrote:
<quoted text>
We ARE THE SOLE SUPERPOWER, name one country that can F with us and get away with it.... NONE! We control the EARTH because we OWN IT..... everyone else is simply a guest but as the ruling nation we have become corrupted by collectivism and now 3rd world anti-colonialism..... Obama hates America he see's it as a COLONIAL power and he wants to level the playing field..... therefore it would be in his best interest for the US to have 1500 nukes instead of the previous 5000 and potentially down to 300 like he now wants..... It would be in his best interest to cut the military budget and weaken the finances of the United States till we hit the tipping point and collapse, he does not realize the US is the only force holding back Chinese aggresion and Russian territorial aspirations of a new empire. He of course learned this mindset from a group called, "Obama's founding fathers." Communist Frank Marshall Davis who started (if I recall correctly) the Chicago Star and worked for Honolulu Record..... both of which were pro-communist.... Thus the nationalization of GM. The two became best buddies in the 70's and would spend hours talking about "social justice."
--ALL Soviet propaganda campaigns led by Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, and later Mao Zedong, used the terms forward and change which of course is the obama theme.
You're a FOOL! also every president and politican runs on change
why didn't a little warmonger like you never join the service and
serve your country,were you a 4F loser? ANSEWR THE QUESTION!
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Mar 25, 2013
Obama is a mouthpiece for his handlers. His handelers are a bunch of hyperrich Jews with huge staffs to generate all the liberal documents that Obama's teleprompter messeges are derived.

When all is said and done Obama will be very happy living in Hawaii in a $20m house on a beach.

He would have been happy to be there right now but the damn fools reelected him.

Going forward I very much doubt Michelle would run for elected office. They both look forward to reaping the rewards of Barraks success in office.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Mar 25, 2013
PHD2 wrote:
Obama is a mouthpiece for his handlers. His handelers are a bunch of hyperrich Jews with huge staffs to generate all the liberal documents that Obama's teleprompter messeges are derived.
When all is said and done Obama will be very happy living in Hawaii in a $20m house on a beach.
He would have been happy to be there right now but the damn fools reelected him.
Going forward I very much doubt Michelle would run for elected office. They both look forward to reaping the rewards of Barraks success in office.
Limbaugh is a Jew,and he's hyperrich and so is levin and Weiner,I hear them supporting Obama.
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#30 Mar 25, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>Limbaugh is a Jew,and he's hyperrich and so is levin and Weiner,I hear them supporting Obama.
Did I say ALL hyperrich Jews support Obama?

George Soros is a REAL HYPERICH JEW!!
PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#32 Mar 25, 2013
Himself.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

#34 Mar 25, 2013
PHD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say ALL hyperrich Jews support Obama?
George Soros is a REAL HYPERICH JEW!!
So is Adelson!
Obviously

Saint Paul, MN

#35 Mar 25, 2013
Tubby Smith.
LIbEralS

Blue Bell, PA

#38 Mar 29, 2013
PHD2 wrote:
Obama's handlers are Jewish? That alone was enough for me to not read the rest of your post...
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#39 Mar 29, 2013
He's in your party, putz....
Obama-Dont-Care

Minneapolis, MN

#40 Apr 2, 2013
Barrak being human looks out for himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im getting drunk 10 min Davycrockett 4
Another st.paul murder 1 hr USA now 3rd world 13
Lancaster Brand Turkey is a RIPOFF (Nov '11) 6 hr Edward Thomas 9
CBS, PBS star Charlie Rose suspended after sexu... 14 hr USA now 3rd world 16
Will This Finish Off The NFL? Wed cadescove99 36
Trump on UCLA basketball players: 'I should hav... Tue Cat Fan 5
Review: Crestview Property Maintenance Tue Bobtheman 1

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance