Geithner: Obama Administration Ready to Go Over the "Cliff"

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Dec 6, 2012
non-starter

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 5, 2012
 
Good, lets all go over the cliff together. It hurts low income the most......
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Let's do it!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

non-starter wrote:
Good, lets all go over the cliff together. It hurts low income the most......
Rethuglican't right ??? Of course, those sentiments are exactly why YOU lost the election... Be pretty funny, as Christy your next candidate.... has to answer why his STATE SUCKS, without federal funding ! LMAOROTFU~!
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 5, 2012
 
The objective by the administration is to make the rich poor. Instead of the poor rich. He needs to bring everyone down to same level. So there will be the poor and the ruling class. I say we just drive this bulldozer right off the cliff. I will be just fine. I will just take my money and invest in tax free bonds. Lower my pay to 240,000 a year. And maybe layoff a couple of blacks I have working for me just to prove a point that elections have consequences!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LMAOROTFU~! Nice "riten" boss man ?? LMAOROTFU~! Dude, you can be queen of the ball on the web and it's MORE likely...in your case.
Fact Checker

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bob Schmahl wrote:
Geithner: Obama Administration Ready to Go Over the "Cliff"
Source: Political Wire/CNBC
Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner told CNBC that the Obama administration was prepared to dive off the fiscal cliff if Republicans do not agree to raise tax rates on the wealthy.
Said Geithner: "There's no prospect of an agreement that doesn't involve the rates going up on the top 2 percent of the wealthiest."
Read more: http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/12/05/...
They're actually willing to be "PUSHED" over the cliff by the republicans bullying political tactics. And it's about time, no more caving in to the white angry male!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fact Checker wrote:
<quoted text>
They're actually willing to be "PUSHED" over the cliff by the republicans bullying political tactics. And it's about time, no more caving in to the white angry male!
Put this sucker in Overdrive, get over the cliff!

Make you Sheeple fend for yourselves or perish. Stop Barry Soetoro's Wars of Choice. Collapse the criminally destructive Government Schools that created idiots like you. The Chicago Mob has made enough money off their Employee at the Teleprompter. The Demokrat Victims need to be starved off so that they can never have their votes Purchased by their Handlers on the Demokrat Plantation, and subject the Hosts to you Suckling Leeches!
Bob Schmahl

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Hey, Consistent, what happens if YOUR monthly check is cut?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 6, 2012
 
Bob Schmahl wrote:
Hey, Consistent, what happens if YOUR monthly check is cut?
Schmall Dyck,

The day that I get a check from my neighbor, I will sign it over to you.

Go ahead and hold your breath until that day arrives.
I hope you do not perish from the lack of oxygen.

OK, I do hope you perish. The oxygen you are wasting can be better utilized by the Single Cell Organisms that actually have a reason to live!
Consistent

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Put this sucker in Overdrive, get over the cliff!
Make you Sheeple fend for yourselves or perish. Stop Barry Soetoro's Wars of Choice. Collapse the criminally destructive Government Schools that created idiots like you. The Chicago Mob has made enough money off their Employee at the Teleprompter. The Demokrat Victims need to be starved off so that they can never have their votes Purchased by their Handlers on the Demokrat Plantation, and subject the Hosts to you Suckling Leeches!
I used to call the it "Obama's 4 dollar gas" when gas was at 4 dollars.

As an honorable poster, I must thank President Obama for the cheap gas prices.

Thank you, Mr. President. I'm glad my guy didn't win.

Consistent
Thyck Dyck

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 6, 2012
 
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Schmall Dyck,
The day that I get a check from my neighbor, I will sign it over to you.
Go ahead and hold your breath until that day arrives.
I hope you do not perish from the lack of oxygen.
OK, I do hope you perish. The oxygen you are wasting can be better utilized by the Single Cell Organisms that actually have a reason to live!
Schmall Dyck? I'm actually quite happy with my "Dyck" size. It's been the only "CONSISTENT" thing in my dating life.

But enough about me.

Why are we so bitter, Inconsistent?

Is it the fact the end of the White Angry Male is near?

Why don't you go see a clint eastwood movie? I hear there are a lot of EMPTY CHAIRS" at his movies these days.

Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 6, 2012
 
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to call the it "Obama's 4 dollar gas" when gas was at 4 dollars.
As an honorable poster, I must thank President Obama for the cheap gas prices.
Thank you, Mr. President. I'm glad my guy didn't win.
Consistent
Sheeple,

I told you to Google "Projection".

You are sitting on the Computer at the Government Funded Library, and I am certain that Google is available there. Do not just surf porn on the Public Computer, but try to grow as a Human Being.

Now Google "Projection", and learn about why you are so fauched up.....maybe you will grow some Grasshopper!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 6, 2012
 
Hey, Consistent, what happens if YOUR monthly check is cut ? Less "BROUGHT TO YOU", by DELICIOUS PhillipKs VodKa ???
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 6, 2012
 
Thyck Dyck wrote:
<quoted text>
Schmall Dyck? I'm actually quite happy with my "Dyck" size. It's been the only "CONSISTENT" thing in my dating life.
But enough about me.
Why are we so bitter, Inconsistent?
Is it the fact the end of the White Angry Male is near?
Why don't you go see a clint eastwood movie? I hear there are a lot of EMPTY CHAIRS" at his movies these days.
Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
I understand the Mentally Ill like you.

It is all about your Dyck, and that is why I use the term to disparage you and your "Needs" as a defective.


Bob, what does your Partner/Boyfriend think of your Dyck Size...I bet he is left in need of more size to satisfy his worn out sphincter muscles "need".

You Angry Homosexual Males need to accept that you are Freaks of Nature, and simply be content that the rest of the species does not eliminate you.
Sheepie

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 6, 2012
 
Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeple,
I told you to Google "Projection".
You are sitting on the Computer at the Government Funded Library, and I am certain that Google is available there. Do not just surf porn on the Public Computer, but try to grow as a Human Being.
Now Google "Projection", and learn about why you are so fauched up.....maybe you will grow some Grasshopper!
Bahahahahaha!

I love the porn reference. You busted me. What can I say, I love porn. I'll leave the google site for smart guys like you.

Gotta go, my government funded porn site is featuring a 3 series wack pack!

Oh, I have yet to hear of any conservative along the East Coast turning down FEMA government aid!

Ah Hahahahahaha!!!

Google that, bitch!
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 6, 2012
 
The line for Thorazine Injections at the Asylum has been medicated......But the Therapeutic effect has not had enough time to take hold.
Keep It Coming

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the Mentally Ill like you.
It is all about your Dyck, and that is why I use the term to disparage you and your "Needs" as a defective.
Bob, what does your Partner/Boyfriend think of your Dyck Size...I bet he is left in need of more size to satisfy his worn out sphincter muscles "need".
You Angry Homosexual Males need to accept that you are Freaks of Nature, and simply be content that the rest of the species does not eliminate you.
My partner loves my size. Please, if you call me an angry male in the future, please don't leave out the most important word; white.

As for calling me a "freak of nature," I'm guilty as charged.

But that's not how you were talking to me last night when I was in you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Minneapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••