Any More Gripes On VA Comp/Pension IL...

Any More Gripes On VA Comp/Pension ILL Will ?

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

American_Veteran

San Diego, CA

#1 Jul 14, 2014
I speak to many veterans around the U.S. and just like in Missouri many have complaints about maltreatment and denied claims , you see public gripes on line and then it dies down
flares up and dies down again and this pattern keeps up as not much changes for veterans.

I was wondering , if any one has complaints or has every one given up for a season or give up all together with getting claims pushed through so they can get medical care and compensation they are entitled to ?????????? I've been advising veterans and soldiers here in San Diego California to view their claims as their personal war with the Dept
of VA and not give up and accept many of these claims admin people are just cowards patting them on the back and then stabbing them in the back and they should expect this from them and keep on fighting till the end and not give up .

Sincerely,
SG-22
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 14, 2014
American_Veteran wrote:
I speak to many veterans around the U.S. and just like in Missouri many have complaints about maltreatment and denied claims , you see public gripes on line and then it dies down
flares up and dies down again and this pattern keeps up as not much changes for veterans.
I was wondering , if any one has complaints or has every one given up for a season or give up all together with getting claims pushed through so they can get medical care and compensation they are entitled to ?????????? I've been advising veterans and soldiers here in San Diego California to view their claims as their personal war with the Dept
of VA and not give up and accept many of these claims admin people are just cowards patting them on the back and then stabbing them in the back and they should expect this from them and keep on fighting till the end and not give up .
Sincerely,
SG-22
You are a real U.S Veteran and we vets are grateful that you are one of us,it has been experience that veteran help and support each other more so then the cilivan staffed Veterans Admin,they intend to deny veterans claims when it comes to the compension process,veterans medical records have been tampered with and medical data have been lost or removed from their medical 201 files,and I agree with you Brother and I appeal to all of our band of brothers to never surrender or give up on their valid claims,
May God bless you and all veterans who serve for love of country..
All we have at the end of the day is each other!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 55 min IB DaMann 35,529
spinning ball of scum 10 hr NOI 1
i might start drinking 12 hr Jack Jim 2
shoot me 14 hr NOI 1
Obama's America Wed LIbEralS 88
Right now!!!!!!! Tue space ace 3
Orlando Jun 27 OK Barry 40

Minneapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages