Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#94 May 20, 2013
Republikan Idiocy wrote:
The Republikan attempts to manufacture a crisis have failed:
President Barack Obama was riding high in a new opinion poll released on Sunday showing that 53 percent of Americans approve of the way he’s doing his job, despite a flurry of recent scandals.
The survey of 923 adults by CNN and the ORC International polling organization found that 45 percent of respondents disapprove of Obama’s job performance.
In early April, the same poll gave the president a 51 percent approval rating, showing that Obama is holding steady despite a brutal week in which the White House attempted to control damage from three simultaneous scandals which threatened to derail his agenda.
The White House last week was forced to respond to controversy over the administration’s response to last year’s fatal attack on a US mission in Benghazi, Libya; government subpoenas of phone records belonging to the Associated Press news agency; and revelations that federal tax authorities had singled out conservative groups for special scrutiny.
Republicans have used the affairs to accuse the Obama administration of being guilty of a massive abuse of power, which the White House denies.
The polls showed that most Americans believe the scandals are either “somewhat important” or “very important,” but for the time being were giving Obama the benefit of the doubt.
The survey was conducted on Friday and Saturday and had a sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points.
Unable to attack the actual content of the Thread, the No Integrity Poster of Many Names, launches in to a cut/paste of Propaganda from a Sheeple Web Site that has never posted the Truth!

He hasn't got enough unsodden brain cells left to argue against the message so he attempts to redirect the Awful Truth by changing the subject to propaganda from his Official Source of Kool Aid Supplies.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#95 May 20, 2013
Well, the "pms" nbc nightly news had its ENTIRE evening news coverage focused on the tornado in OK tonight.

While I would admit that that tornado did a tremendous amount of damage, I found it very strange that a NATIONAL news agency would devote it's ENTIRE half hour to that incident.

Sure makes it convenient to avoid the POLITICS going on in Washington.

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

#96 May 20, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/20/politics/irs-ta...

These were not innocent 'foolish mistakes'.

-- Whether the issues outlined in the application included government spending, government debt or taxes.

-- Whether there was advocating or lobbying to "make America a better place to live."

-- Whether a statement in the case file criticized how the country is being run.

-- Whether it advocated education about the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

There is no reason to flag any group for the above reasons, unless to deny the public access to these ideas and information.

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

#97 May 20, 2013
Republikan Idiocy wrote:
The Republikan attempts to manufacture a crisis have failed:
President Barack Obama was riding high in a new opinion poll released on Sunday showing that 53 percent of Americans approve of the way he’s doing his job, despite a flurry of recent scandals.
The survey of 923 adults by CNN and the ORC International polling organization found that 45 percent of respondents disapprove of Obama’s job performance.
In early April, the same poll gave the president a 51 percent approval rating, showing that Obama is holding steady despite a brutal week in which the White House attempted to control damage from three simultaneous scandals which threatened to derail his agenda.
The White House last week was forced to respond to controversy over the administration’s response to last year’s fatal attack on a US mission in Benghazi, Libya; government subpoenas of phone records belonging to the Associated Press news agency; and revelations that federal tax authorities had singled out conservative groups for special scrutiny.
Republicans have used the affairs to accuse the Obama administration of being guilty of a massive abuse of power, which the White House denies.
The polls showed that most Americans believe the scandals are either “somewhat important” or “very important,” but for the time being were giving Obama the benefit of the doubt.
The survey was conducted on Friday and Saturday and had a sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points.
So this isn't a big deal because you people still 'like' Obama? What a defense. Enough hero worship. Your liberal overlords are criminal slime.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#98 May 20, 2013
Anonymous ??

Teabagger reality...

Anonymous St Paul official says you're sleeping with Burp....

Who's the top ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#99 May 20, 2013
Overlords ?? "man", you're such a childish drama queen, AFTER YOU LOSE ~!~~~
BLT-g

Minneapolis, MN

#101 May 22, 2013
LIbEralS wrote:
More OBAMA leadership
Democratic Rep. Stephen Lynch of Massachusetts warned IRS officials to cooperate with the committee or face the likelihood of a special prosecutor being appointed in the case.
NEWS FLASH!
Lois Lerner the Internal Revenue Service official who headed the division involved in targeting conservative groups:
I take the 5th
Generally speaking when someone pleads the 5th it means they are guilty.

Same difference when someone hires a 1st class defense atty, they are also guilty as charged.

I see a Special Prosecuter being appointed.

It's TIME Obama gets dirty.....

Lame duck in a mud puddle.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#102 May 22, 2013
She has the right....

Overlords ?? "man", you're such a childish drama queen, AFTER YOU LOSE ~!~~~
BLT-g

Minneapolis, MN

#103 May 22, 2013
Generally speaking when someone pleads the 5th it means they are guilty.

Same difference when someone hires a 1st class defense atty, they are also guilty as charged.

I see a Special Prosecuter being appointed.

It's TIME Obama gets dirty.....

Lame duck in a mud puddle.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#104 May 22, 2013
Succinctly stated, all of this, in a New York Times editorial:

Inevitably, the stumble by the I.R.S. will now be used by the Republicans as a point of attack. They are gleefully promising months of hearings, and the National Republican Congressional Committee is already trying to tarnish Democratic lawmakers with what it calls “the Obama administration’s use of the I.R.S. as a political tool.”

This will serve as the perfect distraction from issues, like the budget, gun control or immigration reform. And it will probably prevent any real progress on campaign finance reform, which, in turn, will make it vastly more difficult for the I.R.S. to prevent abuse of the tax code.

The I.R.S. stumble, if it is one, comes as a result of a highly partisan flawed and democracy-damaging decision by the Supreme Court in the Citizens United case. The I.R.S. began to investigate whether right-wing nonprofits claiming tax exemption were really political fronts for the Republicans who placed the Supreme Court majority on the bench so it could make the damaging decision.“Oh no,” meanwhile, cries the Tea Party,“we’re nonpartisan.”

All of this works very well as long as straight-thinking citizens pay little heed, not even the 22 minutes needed to watch The Daily Show, to check out the sad humor of it all.

I don’t know about you — but it becomes increasingly difficult to even read or watch the news from Washington — so predictable as it is. A moderate majority of citizens appears to have given up. We are left with a Senate tilted to low-population states, a House built by a Republican minority that stacked the deck state by state.

Two of the prime deck-stackers, the Koch Brothers, by the way, are now trying to purchase the Los Angeles Times and the rest of the Chicago Tribune’s assets. Then, they’ll even be able to control the message better than they already have.

Failing broader outrage from a gerrymandered public, laughter and mockery is probably the best way to go.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#105 May 22, 2013
Funny, THE LAWS SEES IT DIFFERENTLY, doper.

The Supreme Court has held that "a witness may have a reasonable fear of prosecution and yet be innocent of any wrongdoing. The privilege serves to protect the innocent who otherwise might be ensnared by ambiguous circumstances.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

#107 May 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Succinctly stated, all of this, in a New York Times editorial:
Inevitably, the stumble by the I.R.S. will now be used by the Republicans as a point of attack. They are gleefully promising months of hearings, and the National Republican Congressional Committee is already trying to tarnish Democratic lawmakers with what it calls “the Obama administration’s use of the I.R.S. as a political tool.”
This will serve as the perfect distraction from issues, like the budget, gun control or immigration reform. And it will probably prevent any real progress on campaign finance reform, which, in turn, will make it vastly more difficult for the I.R.S. to prevent abuse of the tax code.
The I.R.S. stumble, if it is one, comes as a result of a highly partisan flawed and democracy-damaging decision by the Supreme Court in the Citizens United case. The I.R.S. began to investigate whether right-wing nonprofits claiming tax exemption were really political fronts for the Republicans who placed the Supreme Court majority on the bench so it could make the damaging decision.“Oh no,” meanwhile, cries the Tea Party,“we’re nonpartisan.”
All of this works very well as long as straight-thinking citizens pay little heed, not even the 22 minutes needed to watch The Daily Show, to check out the sad humor of it all.
I don’t know about you — but it becomes increasingly difficult to even read or watch the news from Washington — so predictable as it is. A moderate majority of citizens appears to have given up. We are left with a Senate tilted to low-population states, a House built by a Republican minority that stacked the deck state by state.
Two of the prime deck-stackers, the Koch Brothers, by the way, are now trying to purchase the Los Angeles Times and the rest of the Chicago Tribune’s assets. Then, they’ll even be able to control the message better than they already have.
Failing broader outrage from a gerrymandered public, laughter and mockery is probably the best way to go.
Weetard,

Wing nut website...COMPUTER VIRUSES ???

Degenerate Gambler on Thorazine blather, don't bother.

SEE ???
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#109 May 22, 2013
To "plead the Fifth" is to refuse to answer any question.....

Issa =ass I

Name defines the idiot...
goose

Chicago, IL

#110 May 22, 2013
"Name defines the idiot ... Bush Whacker ... guess you are right. Go Whack that Bush boi!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#112 May 22, 2013
"Name defines the idiot ...goose..

Perfect irony, by a moron wing nut.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#113 May 22, 2013
BLT-g wrote:
Generally speaking when someone pleads the 5th it means they are guilty.
Same difference when someone hires a 1st class defense atty, they are also guilty as charged.
I see a Special Prosecuter being appointed.
It's TIME Obama gets dirty.....
Lame duck in a mud puddle.
One word....QUICKSAND.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#114 May 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
To "plead the Fifth" is to refuse to answer any question.....
Issa =ass I
Name defines the idiot...
Mr. Issa is NOT a stupid MAN. In fact, he is probably the RICHEST member in Congress, and he didn't achieve that status by being STUPID. The democraps are playing with some serious fire by trying to admonish him, when he has a serious case that needs serious investigation.
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#115 May 22, 2013
Bill Gates SMOKES assI, he's a democrat... Have a miserable night. LMAOROTFU~! PS- Kerry SMOKES assI, too.
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#116 May 22, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
Bill Gates SMOKES assI, he's a democrat... Have a miserable night. LMAOROTFU~! PS- Kerry SMOKES assI, too.
And YOU smoke major ASS, TOO!!, you asslickinhghomoloverloserombam acommunist!!!

“We have 545 traitors.”

Since: May 11

Parts Unknown

#117 May 22, 2013
I wonder if conservatives targeted liberals in this way, if the media would regard it as an IRS 'stumble' and the left would be screaming for resignations.

This can't be just dismissed and swept under the rug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex 30 min Oldman5658 1
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 1 hr American_Sons 13
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr kal 33,469
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 1 hr Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing 3 hr Space ace 1
Mall of America Protest 3 hr Sunshine 13
MNsure losing money already (Jan '14) 7 hr LIbEralS 17
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

NBC Sports11:45AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
Bleacher Report12:03 PM
Kyle Rudolph Injury: Updates on Vikings TE's Ankle, Knee and Return
NBC Sports12:13 PM
Bryan Bulaga questionable due to concussion
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Eddie Lacy Says He's 'Very Blind' but Doesn't Want to Wear Prescription Goggles
Bleacher Report 2:50 PM
Complete Week 15 Preview for Green Bay