Comments
21 - 36 of 36 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Democrats hate America.

Democrats hate working Americans who don't want to join unions and are not illegal aliens.

Democrats hate unemployed Americans who don't work for the government.

Democrats hate Americans that aren't sick and want them to get sick because it would justify their health care programs and taxes.

Democrats hate Americans who are sick and want them to die off because they did not follow government mandated healthy living initiatives and ate too much fatty foods and red meat and smoked too much.

Democrats hate you smoking pot harmlessly on your own time and property because they want you to use pharmaceutical substitutes or government grown and taxed marijuana produced by government employees.

Democrats are more interested in you and your family getting shot than they are for trying to make public spaces safer. Democrats want MORE cops, agents, and drones in more places more of the time because they don't like Americans.

You have an enemy whether you want to see it or not.

Cue the resident syntax/spelling/comma princess troll.
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hey stew - how is your shallow view of America.

you need to correct your statement:

liberals love abortion

liberals love gay marriage

liberals can NOT be Christians based on their ( lack ) of values and sinful beliefs.

__________ it is that simple __________
Bushwhacker wrote:
Republicans hate America
They hate working Americans.
They hate unemployed Americans.
They hate Americans that aren't sick and want them to get sick.
They hate Americans who are sick and want them to die off.
They hate you smoking pot harmlessly on your own time and property. They prefer police break in and shoot you for this.
Republicans are more interested in you and your family getting shot than they are for trying to make public spaces safer. Repubs want MORE guns in more places more of the time because they don't like Americans.
You have an enemy whether you want to see it or not.
Smarter Liberal

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

cantmakeitup wrote:
Democrats hate America.
Democrats hate working Americans who don't want to join unions and are not illegal aliens.
Democrats hate unemployed Americans who don't work for the government.
Democrats hate Americans that aren't sick and want them to get sick because it would justify their health care programs and taxes.
Democrats hate Americans who are sick and want them to die off because they did not follow government mandated healthy living initiatives and ate too much fatty foods and red meat and smoked too much.
Democrats hate you smoking pot harmlessly on your own time and property because they want you to use pharmaceutical substitutes or government grown and taxed marijuana produced by government employees.
Democrats are more interested in you and your family getting shot than they are for trying to make public spaces safer. Democrats want MORE cops, agents, and drones in more places more of the time because they don't like Americans.
You have an enemy whether you want to see it or not.
Cue the resident syntax/spelling/comma princess troll.
That was rather schmahl of you, besides totally untrue.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Amused Slew wrote:
hey stew - how is your shallow view of America.
you need to correct your statement:
liberals love abortion
liberals love gay marriage
liberals can NOT be Christians based on their ( lack ) of values and sinful beliefs.
__________ it is that simple __________
<quoted text>
you're full of sht.

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Smarter Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
That was rather schmahl of you, besides totally untrue.
No "schmaller" or less true than the original post.
scooby slew

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bushwhacker wrote:
Republicans hate America
They hate working Americans.
They hate unemployed Americans.
They hate Americans that aren't sick and want them to get sick.
They hate Americans who are sick and want them to die off.
They hate you smoking pot harmlessly on your own time and property. They prefer police break in and shoot you for this.
Republicans are more interested in you and your family getting shot than they are for trying to make public spaces safer. Repubs want MORE guns in more places more of the time because they don't like Americans.
You have an enemy whether you want to see it or not.
A slewche by any other moniker, would it not spell as sweet? Oh, slewcheo, slewcheo, wherefore art thou, oh spelling princess slewcheo?
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

scooby slew wrote:
<quoted text>A slewche by any other moniker, would it not spell as sweet? Oh, slewcheo, slewcheo, wherefore art thou, oh spelling princess slewcheo?
Can your dumb as every stay on topic,you're not funny at all.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
you're full of sht.
hey mrs full of sht. just ask your Clergyperson what their stance in on abortion and gay marriage, they will help you define what is RIGHT and wrong.

liberals can not have it both ways, Christians do NOT follow gay marriage and abortion, and you know it !
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Would THAT same minster approve of your current deceit ??? Funny, the hypocrisy of the "right" ???
Rob

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 26, 2013
 
This is news? It's been common knowledge for over 10 years now.
joey

Maringouin, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 26, 2013
 
Bushwhacker wrote:
Gee, story time, huh granny ???
Sure, and 3 days ago, you were "attractive" too...right ?? LMAOROFU~!
what a dumb sob you are bushwhackoff?if odummy told you to get on your knees and suck you wouldnt hesitate!
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 26, 2013
 
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Can your dumb as every stay on topic,you're not funny at all.
Dumb as every stay on topic? Try this:Dumb ass ever stay on topic.
IrishMN

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Did you mean to send this to your mommy ? Religious right home schooled kids...
real space ace

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IrishMN wrote:
Did you mean to send this to your mommy ? Religious right home schooled kids...
Satan worshipping government brainwashed hitler youth kids. Most liberals are evil jackals from hell.
redeemer

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 26, 2013
 
real space ace wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb as every stay on topic? Try this:Dumb ass ever stay on topic.
Houston to space cadet come in over,do you read me over,you're been suck in the black hole of ignorance,erect and eject yourself now.
Reince Priebus

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
hey mrs full of sht. just ask your Clergyperson what their stance in on abortion and gay marriage, they will help you define what is RIGHT and wrong.
liberals can not have it both ways, Christians do NOT follow gay marriage and abortion, and you know it !
you must be catholic,the popeand the church is not looking to good these days phony me,they have to many gay sex problems of their own with the boys in the choir.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr litesong 32,422
Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) 2 hr lieht 94
Drop one word....add one word game 3 hr Capt Crunch 81
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr Huh 26,225
Robin Williams Emmys tribute criticised for inc... 8 hr cantmakeitup 11
Debate: Ferguson - Minneapolis, MN 10 hr NSNovum 75
Hero USC footballer Josh Shaw injured saving dr... 10 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 1
•••
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••