Homeland Security quietly considering lifting ban on Libyans training in US

Posted in the Minneapolis Forum

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#1 Oct 28, 2013
DHS should be "quietly" abolished. They want to allow Libyans access to training in aviation and nuclear fields. But they still want to strip search little old ladies and disabled children at the airport.
What's wrong with this picture?

"It is shocking that the Obama administration is turning a blind eye to real terrorist threats that exist in Libya today," Goodlatte said in a written statement. "We still haven't gotten to the bottom of the Benghazi terrorist attacks and continue to face additional terrorist threats from Libya, yet the Obama administration is preparing to lift a longstanding ban that protects Americans and our interests."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/10/28/no...

“I am always right.”

Since: Oct 09

Former MN Taxpayer

#2 Oct 28, 2013
WTF?

Is it April 1st already? It has to be. Right?

Since: Sep 11

Rogers, MN

#4 Oct 29, 2013
IrishMN wrote:
WTF?
Is it April 1st already? It has to be. Right?
If they are going to let them in, it is only a matter of time before we allow Iranians, Syrians, and a whole slew of others in too. Oh but wait! We already let students from almost every 7th century theocracy that hates us come here to study and offer them financial assistance for their trouble. We are so screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA Healthcare Not a peep from President (May '14) 3 hr FOVR 49
News Driver Who Hit Ferguson Protester Charged In Mi... 3 hr Billionaire Dayton 12
Google & Obama in bed together 3 hr Slew pupil 5
Islam 3 hr Slew pupil 2
Woman, 22, missing after leaving Dinkytown bar 4 hr Crassus 10
Iran Nuke Deal 4 hr goose 3
Spring Break Fun 5 hr Crassus 2
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]