Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
ind

Hyden, KY

#32943 Jul 4, 2014
good one wrote:
VOTE RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT.Rand is the ONLEY man that is in office that is FOR THE PEOPLE ALL PEOPLE and we here in ky, just love him.
no you don't mean that, Bernie Sanders is the one you talking about .now that a man that does care for the people and will work hard for all.
Pam

United States

#32944 Jul 4, 2014
I watched the video and with about four big guys pushing a small woman to the ground a fifth decided to come over and step on her head a couple of times after she had been completely subdued
haa

Hyden, KY

#32945 Jul 4, 2014
peaches wrote:
boooo hisssss
peaches where the cream ?..
fack chek

Owensboro, KY

#32957 Jul 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
he's light years ahead of his primary challengers .
He is one percentage point ahead of Bush according to

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/...
Uhuh

United States

#32963 Jul 7, 2014
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
money money mint
0bams supports

Wickliffe, KY

#32967 Jul 7, 2014
Killmpeoplemdaily, not just step on someone's head. Prisons are full,of democrats. What's worse then a black democrat is a white democrat. How about bringing some of those illegal aliens into your homes, you tolerate baby killers.
fack

Owensboro, KY

#32968 Jul 8, 2014
Hillary's done won the race. Ain't no teabagger gonna beat her

LMS

Greensburg, KY

#32972 Jul 8, 2014
Area Resident wrote:
But tell me, after all this discussion, can we agree that stepping on a democrats head is construed as normal. I mean what else are they good for?
Yes MOD.
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#32973 Jul 8, 2014
Area Resident wrote:
But tell me, after all this discussion, can we agree that stepping on a democrats head is construed as normal. I mean what else are they good for?
Don't tell anyone but I would love to do it!
commercial

Hyden, KY

#32978 Jul 8, 2014
Area Resident wrote:
a gay supper will be served on aug 30 11 am ,at the tea party ranch in Texas ,all repub's are welcome.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32980 Jul 9, 2014
We need a president that will do what is best for our country. Is Rand that guy?
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32981 Jul 9, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
We need a president that will do what is best for our country. Is Rand that guy?
Will Sarah Palin be that gal?
Educated Hillbilly

Owensboro, KY

#32982 Jul 10, 2014
Aint no way a facist nazi like Rand Paul and win against a liberal fisically conserative Democrat like Hillary Clinton
voting taxpayer

White Plains, KY

#32983 Jul 10, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Will Sarah Palin be that gal?
No, and we don't need Hillary either !

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32985 Jul 10, 2014
Educated Hillbilly wrote:
Aint no way a facist nazi like Rand Paul and win against a liberal fisically conserative Democrat like Hillary Clinton
Better change your name, Hillbilly. The first name is deceptive. The word "fascism" comes from a Greek word meaning to tie several sticks together to hold an ax head. Rand Paul, though I'm not sure of him yet, is anything but a fascist. As for Hillary, she is the farthest thing in the world from a fiscal conservative. I suspect that you really know this, and are only pulling our legs. Anyway, have a nice day, my friend!
IND

Hyden, KY

#32987 Jul 10, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Better change your name, Hillbilly. The first name is deceptive. The word "fascism" comes from a Greek word meaning to tie several sticks together to hold an ax head. Rand Paul, though I'm not sure of him yet, is anything but a fascist. As for Hillary, she is the farthest thing in the world from a fiscal conservative. I suspect that you really know this, and are only pulling our legs. Anyway, have a nice day, my friend!
the latest pole taken Ran Paul has a 2 point lead on all the rest of the repub choices for presidents .he is at 12 % the rest at 10%.so far Hillary is the top choice among the dem's.for their choice she about 87% ahead the rest.in her party.
Poles

Owensboro, KY

#32988 Jul 10, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillbilly

Owensboro, KY

#32989 Jul 10, 2014
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I probably shouldn't have called him a nazi. I support the democrats. Here is one defination of fascism

any right-wing nationalist ideology or movement with an authoritarian and hierarchical structure that is fundamentally opposed to democracy and liberalism

Houston, TX

#32993 Jul 11, 2014
IND wrote:
<quoted text>the latest pole taken Ran Paul has a 2 point lead on all the rest of the repub choices for presidents .he is at 12 % the rest at 10%.so far Hillary is the top choice among the dem's.for their choice she about 87% ahead the rest.in her party.
Then Rand Paul is doing better than I was aware of, and good for him. As for Hillary, well, we're just going to have to deal with her, and hope that the Democrats are unable to stuff ballot boxes, like they did with Obama, and don't have to see people like that woman from Cleveland, I think, whose video clip went viral, with her saying gleefully, "I voted for Obama six times, and two or three of my friends did the same thing, AND I got me an Obamaphone, too!" If we were to have a truly FAIR AND HONEST election, the Democrats would not stand a chance, either in the upcoming mid-term elections, and the general election of 2016, what with high percentages of the American public identifying themselves as conservatives or, at least, moderate. Thank you for that information, my friend, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Houston, TX

#32994 Jul 11, 2014
Poles wrote:
I notice that this "poll" did not include any truly viable opponents, against Clinton. None of the Republicans mentioned have much of a chance, at least at this time, of beating anybody. This is not surprising, considering the web page that collected these results. Although I have no idea who will emerge, as the Republican candidate, I would be willing to bet you $1,000, right here and right now, that the Republican candidate will not be any of these people. Good try, but you'll have to do better than that, my friend, but you have a great day, anyway!

*My favorite, Ted Cruz, will not run or, at least, I hope he doesn't. I want him to get at least another Senate term under his belt, and then he will be more viable. I do think that, at some point, he will be President, some day, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr IBdaMann 33,282
The Parents Weren't at the Scene in Ferguson 16 hr Liberal Lover 2
Car plows through protesters during Ferguson ra... 17 hr Mama Brown 4
Burn Diss Place Down 19 hr Sqandered taxdollars 6
Ferguson rioters destroy businesses, police car... 19 hr Sqandered taxdollars 18
The Gentle Violent Giant 19 hr Sqandered taxdollars 2
Thousands in Minnesota join outcry over Ferguso... 19 hr Sqandered taxdollars 3
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:00 pm PST