Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
should I care

United States

#32863 Jun 8, 2014
Sad because someone gave her a reason to wonder or a woman who trust her man knows him better than he knows himself.
should I care

United States

#32864 Jun 8, 2014
A woman with a man that gave her reason to wonder or who gave crap. One that trusts everything he tells her. She actually cares because if he didn 't come home she be getting answers. It's called love
Rudy ousley

London, KY

#32865 Jun 8, 2014
Who is Rudolph dating?
Apple Citrone

Winchester, KY

#32867 Jun 8, 2014
Rudy ousley wrote:
Who is Rudolph dating?
Venus Delight from the cat scratch club.
Beaks

London, KY

#32869 Jun 9, 2014
People like Rand Paul are what's the deserters!!!. Rand is accusing this Veteran that Obama swapped for for desertion, well He needs to judge His Damn self first!. If aneyhing, people like Him are the deserters, rand and Conservatives all time voting against Veterans on matters yet eager ally vote for wars, we have homeless Veterans, we have hungry Veterans, Vetrans that can't even see a Doctor for Pete's sake!. Conservative people like Rand Paul don't care about our Veterans that's sacrificed so much for our country!!!. It's not good enough to cut our Vets throats , now they want to slander us Vets!!!.
big ole teddy bear

Tampa, FL

#32870 Jun 9, 2014
Diggin up bones
WrongAssumption

United States

#32872 Jun 9, 2014
So not serving in the military means you have no right to comment? Does that mean also those who have not served in our government can't attack politicians? That ain't the America I fought for.
Bones

United States

#32873 Jun 9, 2014
WrongAssumption wrote:
So not serving in the military means you have no right to comment? Does that mean also those who have not served in our government can't attack politicians? That ain't the America I fought for.
huh

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#32877 Jun 12, 2014
Little Johnny's class were on an outing, to their local police station, where they saw pictures, of the Ten Most Wanted men in America, tacked to a bulletin board.

On the way out of the police station, Little Johnny said to the officer, "It was so nice of you to show us around your jail, and I thought it was really nice of you to put my Daddy's picture up there, too!"
Cantberight

Bowling Green, KY

#32879 Jun 12, 2014
2/3rd of active military vote Republican.
duin tyme

Olive Hill, KY

#32880 Jun 12, 2014
Stop this maddness
Cantberight

Bowling Green, KY

#32881 Jun 12, 2014
Beaks wrote:
People like Rand Paul are what's the deserters!!!. Rand is accusing this Veteran that Obama swapped for for desertion, well He needs to judge His Damn self first!. If aneyhing, people like Him are the deserters, rand and Conservatives all time voting against Veterans on matters yet eager ally vote for wars, we have homeless Veterans, we have hungry Veterans, Vetrans that can't even see a Doctor for Pete's sake!. Conservative people like Rand Paul don't care about our Veterans that's sacrificed so much for our country!!!. It's not good enough to cut our Vets throats , now they want to slander us Vets!!!.

Historically the Republicans do care! The current 113th Congress has passed into law 5 bills so far for Veterans. Of those 5 , 4 were introduced by Republicans and 1 by an Independent. Bills that have been passed on to the Senate are 8. Of those 5 were introduced by Republicans and 3 by Democrats. Rand's father served in the military. What father does not want better for his son? The VA scandal has happened under the Obama administration. I am a veteran of war and I say this was a terrible deal. As you will find out in the coming months these 5 Taliban were not even in the original negotiations. Money was.
Cantberight

United States

#32882 Jun 13, 2014
Current House of Representatives have 89 veterans among 532 members. 67 Republicans and 22 Democrats. 3 Republicans are from Kentucky.
BCB

Richmond, KY

#32884 Jun 13, 2014
Cantberight wrote:
Current House of Representatives have 89 veterans among 532 members. 67 Republicans and 22 Democrats. 3 Republicans are from Kentucky.
well that should tell you that the Republicans.has the biggest hand.fault who.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#32887 Jun 14, 2014
Cantberight wrote:
2/3rd of active military vote Republican.
Not any more after Iraq.
voter

West Liberty, KY

#32889 Jun 14, 2014
I hope and pray that the rep, party runs RAND PAUL for govener of ky, or for the president seat this coming election for rand can win eather if he runs this time around.YES I am a dem, but will vote rep, if rand runs for any office.RAND PAUL IS THE ONLEY REP, THAT CAN WIN THIS TIME.its eather rand paul or the bitch will get in office for president
Cantberight

Maysville, KY

#32890 Jun 14, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Not any more after Iraq.
Incorrect. The percentage dropped from 68% to 64%.
no way

Princeton, KY

#32891 Jun 14, 2014
voter wrote:
I hope and pray that the rep, party runs RAND PAUL for govener of ky, or for the president seat this coming election for rand can win eather if he runs this time around.YES I am a dem, but will vote rep, if rand runs for any office.RAND PAUL IS THE ONLEY REP, THAT CAN WIN THIS TIME.its eather rand paul or the bitch will get in office for president
Rand Paul in my opinion is nuts. He would set this country back 30 plus years. The tea party worships Ayn Rand who was a speed addicted nut job herself. Ayn Rand criticized social security and changed her name to get social security benefits for herself. Kind of like Paul Ryan criticizing social security and receiving benefits during his youth. The tea party is a bunch of racists and homophobic idiots that would return this country to a depression far worse to the Great Depression. It's funny how the tea party proclaims they love God but worship the atheist Ayn Rand.
Rotflmao

United States

#32892 Jun 14, 2014
Beaks wrote:
Bowe is a deserter
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#32897 Jun 16, 2014
Beaks wrote:
Excellent Post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Owns Ebola 6 min cantmakeitup 34
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr gcaveman1 32,968
Arrest hillary clinton for benghazi crimes 19 hr Space ace 1
How to clear out a High School Gym in short order. 19 hr Space ace 4
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 22 hr LIbEralS 271
Twin Cities: lowest metro unemployment rate in US Sun Imma Gunna 20
Solargate, Obama donor goes bankrupt (Sep '11) Sun Billy 75
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match

Minneapolis Jobs