Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 20 comments on the Oct 26, 2010, TwinCities.com story titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32245 Mar 6, 2014
Will someone in the GOP please inform Ted(greasy)Cruz that he's not a natural American and the constitution forbids him by law of ever becoming the POTUS.
Article 2. section 5.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32246 Mar 7, 2014
Maverick wrote:
Will someone in the GOP please inform Ted(greasy)Cruz that he's not a natural American and the constitution forbids him by law of ever becoming the POTUS.
Article 2. section 5.
Not in the GOP- but will answer (as for me)---When Obama provides all the answers to his closed past. Also not a Birther- but the truth is missing somewhere.! That is why all the questions!!

Maybe since Obama got away with it--Cruse thinks he will also? Remember Obama `s ":change"
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32247 Mar 7, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Quacks do practice without a legal license.
His ability is not something I can answer. His license is hanging on the wall, so I have been told.

One of the most stupid sayings to come out of Washington lately" he can not practice law in the U. S because he is Illegal and illegals can not get a license".

My point being --why was he here?

Now Rand Paul is legal, and the news says he has his license-so why not practice?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32248 Mar 7, 2014
Just because you either do not like him, or , your ideology is not in agreement with his, doesn`t give you a right to question his license, does it? It also is not "right" to use the Democratic method to try to destroy another person by not truthful comments. Like Harry Reid comments about the Obama Care victims and Mitt Romney`s Taxes he lied about.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32249 Mar 7, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the GOP- but will answer (as for me)---When Obama provides all the answers to his closed past. Also not a Birther- but the truth is missing somewhere.! That is why all the questions!!
Maybe since Obama got away with it--Cruse thinks he will also? Remember Obama `s ":change"
President Obama have prove over and over that he was born in Hawaii with his birth certifcate,and the only thing that he is missing and got away with is the color of his skin which is not a crime.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32250 Mar 7, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
His ability is not something I can answer. His license is hanging on the wall, so I have been told.
One of the most stupid sayings to come out of Washington lately" he can not practice law in the U. S because he is Illegal and illegals can not get a license".
My point being --why was he here?
Now Rand Paul is legal, and the news says he has his license-so why not practice?
Who are you yapping about Cruz or Paul? personally I don't care and I would never retain him Paul
as my eye doctor or a my attorney.

But one thing I can say in earnest after seeing that clown show circus Cpac old as older convention
and compared to them other clowns,I would chose Paul over the rest of them loser's because all of a sudden he looks better and not as crazy as the rest of his party.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32253 Mar 7, 2014
whitehair wrote:
Just because you either do not like him, or , your ideology is not in agreement with his, doesn`t give you a right to question his license, does it? It also is not "right" to use the Democratic method to try to destroy another person by not truthful comments. Like Harry Reid comments about the Obama Care victims and Mitt Romney`s Taxes he lied about.
What a minute man,I learned from his own state citizen's on this thread ,that he had some legal medical practice license issues.

also I notice at the CPAC convention that most of the speaker's keep speaking of the young GOP voters in attendance but the camera keep showing the same five young people hahahaha.

happy friday and you have yourself a great convention.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32256 Mar 8, 2014
whitehair wrote:
Just because you either do not like him, or , your ideology is not in agreement with his, doesn`t give you a right to question his license, does it? It also is not "right" to use the Democratic method to try to destroy another person by not truthful comments. Like Harry Reid comments about the Obama Care victims and Mitt Romney`s Taxes he lied about.
Paul does not have a License you silly pos. he could not pass his Medical Boards.

He is a fraud and a Liar.

Plain and simple.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32257 Mar 8, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
His ability is not something I can answer. His license is hanging on the wall, so I have been told.
One of the most stupid sayings to come out of Washington lately" he can not practice law in the U. S because he is Illegal and illegals can not get a license".
My point being --why was he here?
Now Rand Paul is legal, and the news says he has his license-so why not practice?
Paul flunked the Medical Licensure Boards.

Cruz is a Canadian and not eligible to run for President.

Who cares if he runs he is a bigger Joke than the inept POW McCain, Bimbo Palin, Red China Romney, and Eddie Munster Ryan all combined..

Good luck with that White Lice Hair.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32259 Mar 8, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Paul flunked the Medical Licensure Boards.
Cruz is a Canadian and not eligible to run for President.
Who cares if he runs he is a bigger Joke than the inept POW McCain, Bimbo Palin, Red China Romney, and Eddie Munster Ryan all combined..
Good luck with that White Lice Hair.
Take your own advice:

Just Google "National Opthamology Board".
Left hook

Suisun City, CA

#32264 Mar 9, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Paul does not have a License you silly pos. he could not pass his Medical Boards.
He is a fraud and a Liar.
Plain and simple.
The biggest fraud and liar is in office right now.
Left hook

Suisun City, CA

#32265 Mar 9, 2014
Times have sure changed when a conservative from California is arguing with a liberal from Kentucky.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#32266 Mar 9, 2014
wassup
Jim

Georgetown, KY

#32267 Mar 9, 2014
that's just the kind of action we need in politics theses days we need action people
The Way We Were

Kokomo, IN

#32268 Mar 10, 2014
That worthless idiot in the white house has been stepping on people since he's been in office.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32269 Mar 10, 2014
pow1112 wrote:
wassup
Wassup with Mitch(Rambo)McConnell bring a firearm to the CPAC circus? he must think or want to be the main circus clown at the conference,or maybe his boss the NRA order him to give a promotional commerical in return for his poltical funding huh?
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32272 Mar 10, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup with Mitch(Rambo)McConnell bring a firearm to the CPAC circus? he must think or want to be the main circus clown at the conference,or maybe his boss the NRA order him to give a promotional commerical in return for his poltical funding huh?
Perhaps Mitch is in trouble, as the Republican Party has sort-of-quit supporting him? When a Republican from out of town, and a taker of Obama`s stimulus comes here, and joins with a Democratic Woman to defeat him, seems he could have to retire on the taxpayer`s retirement! Instead of becoming the Majority Leader!!!
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32273 Mar 10, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps Mitch is in trouble, as the Republican Party has sort-of-quit supporting him? When a Republican from out of town, and a taker of Obama`s stimulus comes here, and joins with a Democratic Woman to defeat him, seems he could have to retire on the taxpayer`s retirement! Instead of becoming the Majority Leader!!!

I don't think that a Republican will be the majority leader for another decade or so,don't believe the hype.
Tax payer

Benton, KY

#32274 Mar 10, 2014
How well did the republicans do when George bush bankrupted America, how much trickle down did you all feel? Trickle down doesn't work,how about instead of a minimum wage ,we have a maximum wage?why should a single person be allowed to have. A trillion dollars how much pie does one person need,,,,if a kid was on the playground with a grocery sized bag of candy. While all the other kids had no candy,all the other kids would kick his ass and take some candy, crying about obama. Is like admitting that the republicans started a huge fire. And then they criticize Obama. Because he can't extinguish the fire ,,,,god I hate all you sick sick sick. Evil selfish. Fake Christian republicans.
ind

Hyden, KY

#32275 Mar 10, 2014
all trickle down was set up for was to stop in the 1% pockets.nothing past that.the blue collar middle class or the poor man will never catch a trickle down dollar.that plain to see for any dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 51 min litesong 34,195
NHL playoffs!!! 3 hr Spirit of 1776 17
News Source: Southwest line price tag balloons towar... 3 hr Spirit of 1776 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 6 hr Nobody 2 Special 223
Message For (MSP) St.Paul , Minnesota Police De... 16 hr space ace 9
Somali mother puzzles over son's arrest Sat OgadenPrincess 15
Brown Family Lawsuit Sat LIbEralS 12
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]