Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26319 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32225 Mar 5, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text> Then I'm a WE Too. you brain damage liar.
That's why we like having you around - your spews are always so cute.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32226 Mar 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why we like having you around - your spews are always so cute.
Your a Hoax! and stop trying to spin your lying crap on me Dr.Libby wasn't Frankenstein a Doctor too?LOL
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32228 Mar 5, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a Hoax! and stop trying to spin your lying crap on me Dr.Libby wasn't Frankenstein a Doctor too?LOL
Silly rabbit, Frankenstein was a fictional character.
American Pie

Buffalo, NY

#32231 Mar 5, 2014
* name *

United States

#32232 Mar 5, 2014
Lol
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32233 Mar 6, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly rabbit, Frankenstein was a fictional character.
Your a fictional character too,silly Wabbit.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#32234 Mar 6, 2014
If Paul does not have his license--how come he and his partner(per the news) spent vacation time doing surgery on indigents?

Could it be you really have no idea of what you put on here?
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#32235 Mar 6, 2014
Maybe it is as Harry Reid said when he said Mitt Romney had not paid income taxes for 10 years.??? Made up lies? Same as saying all the complainers about Obama Care were liars? He should be one to call others out?

Vote Tea Party!!!!
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32237 Mar 6, 2014
whitehair wrote:
If Paul does not have his license--how come he and his partner(per the news) spent vacation time doing surgery on indigents?
Could it be you really have no idea of what you put on here?
That's what Quacks do practice without a legal license.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32238 Mar 6, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in other words you are saying that he is not a quack since he is legally licensed.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32239 Mar 6, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in other words you are saying that he is not a quack since he is legally licensed.
First of all are you whitehair? that's awfully impolite of you to answer his reply,it's his opinion that I replied too not your lying silly nonsense!and when I want to hear your BS then I would reply too you Doc Libby you idiot.
LIbEralS

Minneapolis, MN

#32240 Mar 6, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all are you whitehair? that's awfully impolite of you to answer his reply,it's his opinion that I replied too not your lying silly nonsense!and when I want to hear your BS then I would reply too you Doc Libby you idiot.
I never said that I was polite, just right.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32242 Mar 6, 2014
Bushwhacker wrote:
You never said you were smart, either...
Anyone smart would have concerns about becoming the NEXT Kent Snyder.
Kent Snyder — Paul's former campaign chairman — died of complications from pneumonia. Like the man in Blitzer's example, the 49-year-old Snyder ... SNIP ... was relatively young and seemingly healthy* when the illness struck. He was also uninsured. When he died on June 26, 2008, two weeks after Paul withdrew his first bid for the presidency, his hospital costs amounted to $400,000. The bill was handed to Snyder's surviving mother ... SNIP ... who was incapable of paying. Friends launched a website to solicit donations.
According to the Wall Street Journal's 2008 story on his death, Snyder was more than just a strategic ally: He was the only reason Paul thought he ever had a shot at the presidency in the first place.
Snyder experienced Paul’s world of free market health care, a peculiar system that distinguishes the United States as the only Western country that does not provide basic care to its citizens. A look back at the charity effort launched to save Snyder’s life reveals a grim failure. Despite Paul’s insistence that charity is the appropriate response to America’s uninsured crisis, Snyder’s friends raised $34,870.53, far short of the $400,000 necessary to pay off his bills.
How many LIVES did the eye surgery (photo op) save, because we're talking F'N DEAD here,,,,
Sweet,sweet,sweet Champ,doc Libby wasn't ready for that southpaw jab hahaha.
Chris

Loveland, OH

#32244 Mar 6, 2014
Liberals must die!!!!! The far right needs to take over and kill the minorities!!!!

Vote tea party!!!
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32245 Mar 6, 2014
Will someone in the GOP please inform Ted(greasy)Cruz that he's not a natural American and the constitution forbids him by law of ever becoming the POTUS.
Article 2. section 5.
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#32246 Mar 7, 2014
Maverick wrote:
Will someone in the GOP please inform Ted(greasy)Cruz that he's not a natural American and the constitution forbids him by law of ever becoming the POTUS.
Article 2. section 5.
Not in the GOP- but will answer (as for me)---When Obama provides all the answers to his closed past. Also not a Birther- but the truth is missing somewhere.! That is why all the questions!!

Maybe since Obama got away with it--Cruse thinks he will also? Remember Obama `s ":change"
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#32247 Mar 7, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text>
His ability is not something I can answer. His license is hanging on the wall, so I have been told.

One of the most stupid sayings to come out of Washington lately" he can not practice law in the U. S because he is Illegal and illegals can not get a license".

My point being --why was he here?

Now Rand Paul is legal, and the news says he has his license-so why not practice?
whitehair

Louisville, KY

#32248 Mar 7, 2014
Just because you either do not like him, or , your ideology is not in agreement with his, doesn`t give you a right to question his license, does it? It also is not "right" to use the Democratic method to try to destroy another person by not truthful comments. Like Harry Reid comments about the Obama Care victims and Mitt Romney`s Taxes he lied about.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32249 Mar 7, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the GOP- but will answer (as for me)---When Obama provides all the answers to his closed past. Also not a Birther- but the truth is missing somewhere.! That is why all the questions!!
Maybe since Obama got away with it--Cruse thinks he will also? Remember Obama `s ":change"
President Obama have prove over and over that he was born in Hawaii with his birth certifcate,and the only thing that he is missing and got away with is the color of his skin which is not a crime.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32250 Mar 7, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
His ability is not something I can answer. His license is hanging on the wall, so I have been told.
One of the most stupid sayings to come out of Washington lately" he can not practice law in the U. S because he is Illegal and illegals can not get a license".
My point being --why was he here?
Now Rand Paul is legal, and the news says he has his license-so why not practice?
Who are you yapping about Cruz or Paul? personally I don't care and I would never retain him Paul
as my eye doctor or a my attorney.

But one thing I can say in earnest after seeing that clown show circus Cpac old as older convention
and compared to them other clowns,I would chose Paul over the rest of them loser's because all of a sudden he looks better and not as crazy as the rest of his party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orlando 2 hr LIbEralS 38
Can't manage the gov & NOT honest or trustworthy (Nov '13) 3 hr LIbEralS 517
Right now!!!!!!! 20 hr space ace 2
britain leaves EU, new world order stunned Sun cowboy chris 11
News Pride Weekend Kick-Off Parties Sat Joe Balls 5
Typical Minnesota Voter Sat Phineas 6
News Fourth of July Fireworks in Minnesota Sat Phineas 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minneapolis Mortgages