Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Dawg

Middlesboro, KY

#32118 Feb 26, 2014
Tax payer wrote:
That still doesn't prove that bush and Cheney are not evil liars who did more damage to America's reputation. And our constitution and are responsible for over 3000 lives lost on 911. And got filthy Rich by privatizing our military to there buddies with no bid contracts. Wow. Crazy ass republicans ,,if a republican saw bush chewing the arm off of a baby. They would say,,well if ya look closely. You would see that that arm was infected and bush actually saved that baby's life. Because the infection would have killed him. So he is actually a hero, god I hate you retarded ass politics above truth republicans,,,, there is no hope for you,,please stop sucking bushes. Cock. It's getting carpet burn,frome the friction,,,, go to hell and sit on a hot rock. And waite for your god,,,George w bush ,,
You are exactly right. I'm a lifelong republican who voted for Bush, but he's the worst president in modern history. It amazes me how people still defend him. Rush Limbaugh blamed the financial collapse on Jimmy Carter and the recession that followed on Obama and they ate it up. I think the reason is they liked Bush, they got sucked in by they good ole boy, redneck hick act. This country will suffer for a long time from the damage Bush done.

“Don't pee down my leg,”

Since: Feb 14

and tell me it's raining.

#32119 Feb 27, 2014
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly right. I'm a lifelong republican who voted for Bush, but he's the worst president in modern history. It amazes me how people still defend him. Rush Limbaugh blamed the financial collapse on Jimmy Carter and the recession that followed on Obama and they ate it up. I think the reason is they liked Bush, they got sucked in by they good ole boy, redneck hick act. This country will suffer for a long time from the damage Bush done.
You got that right. I'm absolutely sure Bush will go down in history as one of the worst presidents that's ever been.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32128 Feb 27, 2014
GoinRogue wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. I'm absolutely sure Bush will go down in history as one of the worst presidents that's ever been.
Hate to pop your balloon , but Bush will be in the top listing as a good and Obama will be on the lowest rung. You and DAWG are really not up to knowing facts and make good sense.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32129 Feb 27, 2014
If DAWG was a life long Republican--how can one change so quickly to being a liberal? Just dumb, I guess Or, never understood the meaning of conservative and Republican. Now not all Republicans are totally conservative , nor always believable, same as liberals , but being conservative is a life long thing in a person.
Tax payer

Benton, KY

#32130 Feb 27, 2014
Republicans wher told by there other god,,Ronald Reagan ,,,to never Speak ill of another republican,so they don't. And that is the diff that makes them seem mindless,heartless ,stubborn ,denying ,lying ,blind ,hypocrits, ,at least a liberal calls a spade a spade ,even if it's in there own party. Blame Reagan for ruining your PARTY. And monkey boy BUSH. And the truth.
Tax payer

Benton, KY

#32131 Feb 27, 2014
Everyone knows that bush wanted to go into Iraq long before he became president,,,he used 911 as the excuse tho go in, fact. Fact. Fact, 911 had nothing to do with Iraq ,fact ,,,bush sat on his ass while 911 happens. Looking like a monkey with his thumb up his ass,,,fact,bush imposed the patriot act. Which was a big old middle finger to the constitution,fact,,bush was elected by the supreme court,,,fact not the popular vote,fact bush. Was a drunkin coke head alcoholic. With frontal lobe. Damage,fact,, the voting machines where hacked by bushes Minions so he really never won the first election either,fact Bush was a member of skull and bones,fact, bush is not a real Christian. ,fact,,, All of these things are true, but you would still defend him and his way of thinking, makes you a mindless retard,,
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32135 Feb 28, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to pop your balloon , but Bush will be in the top listing as a good and Obama will be on the lowest rung. You and DAWG are really not up to knowing facts and make good sense.
Bush is the worst President in the History of the United States. His Daddy is a close 2nd.

There is no doubt about that.

WMD's
No bin Laden
Scooter Libby
Black water
Abu Ghrab
Mission Accomplished
Iraq Failure
Katrina Failure
Stock Market Crash
TARP
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#32136 Feb 28, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Bush is the worst President in the History of the United States. His Daddy is a close 2nd.
There is no doubt about that.
WMD's
No bin Laden
Scooter Libby
Black water
Abu Ghrab
Mission Accomplished
Iraq Failure
Katrina Failure
Stock Market Crash
TARP
If you studied this out, you would realize all this is just political rhetoric and mostly junk. But then you would have to study and learn,--- not likely.
clark k

Campbellsville, KY

#32142 Mar 1, 2014
For petes sake let this raggedy ass over discusses thread die...nobody cares.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32143 Mar 2, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you studied this out, you would realize all this is just political rhetoric and mostly junk. But then you would have to study and learn,--- not likely.
Just America's most embarrassing moments ever in History you silly SOB.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32144 Mar 2, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, we all know Bush would not have any knowledge of me, so you have just proven to be the liar!
On topix, a vote for the lady Democrat to represent Ky, would be just like a vote for Harry Reid as she would do as he told her, when in Congress.! Kentucky is losing the war on coal as coal mines are shutting down, power companies are shifting to natural gas, and the people of Ky. are losing jobs and paying a higher rate for electricity as a result. Coal is dirty when burned. But scrubbers and other methods are showing it can be burned without the fall out! None will listen. Obama already said, just pay the price for more expensive electricity.
You have zero idea what you are talking about as usual. Coal is on the way out for good. The Electricity Producers made the decision 20 years ago to not instal the Scrubbers.

Stick to the Catoons you silly SOB.
Wow

United States

#32146 Mar 2, 2014
B4 Iraq war weapons being sneaked in by Chins and Russia. Money international countries sending not being used on medicines. Treaty was about to expire. Wrong reason was chosen to invade. Good idea to invade weakest enemy. Make no doubt about it Iran and North Korea looming on horizon as next wars. Bad idea to leave Iraq entirely. Doesn't make sense strategically. Must be political reason.
All presidents have their scandals. Current president has a long way to go to define his legacy. Most scandals and failures happen in last term if they make it that far.
Whatever we agree or disagree all us are Americans. One does not care if the person next to them in war is republican, democrat, man, woman, gay, straight or whatever. All that matters is they are with you against the enemy. If it doesn't matter where the real war is at why does it seem to matter so much here??? And YES Hussein was are enemy. And YES war is big money.
We always have contingency plan on invading another country. Maybe Bush did want to invade because of his daddy's ill-conceived treaty. Doesn't change the fact that our former enemy Hussein was still a madman bent on taking over other countries. I sleep better knowing this man is gone.
The fighting that goes on between different views will always go on as long as America exists. It is what makes America great, not the one-sided governments of our enemies. However I believe our founding fathers are turning over in their graves with what America is becoming. They believed in free enterprise, fought for low taxes and most of all representation within our government for all rich and poor.

Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

#32147 Mar 2, 2014
Saddam wasn't our enemy,he was the enemy of big oil(Bush,Cheney and of course the Koch bros.
And since this new war is on the horizon why can't we let Israel /europe fight this one this time and we rebuilt our infrastructure.
virgil

Portsmouth, OH

#32152 Mar 2, 2014
shoulda stomped her good.
you r delusional

Knob Lick, KY

#32153 Mar 3, 2014
Maverick wrote:
<quoted text> Geezus man do you really want a War with the Russians? I don't think that we should be playing Russian routlette with the second world power and military for what? for one of their own states? Every country and culture to include their government define Democracy thieir own way,
Also the Republicans are using the unstable events in Eastern Europe to blame President Obama for cheap petty politic's. heck all the tough generals are sitting on their as reading about
hate and spread the divide,and no unions,no mimium wage increase,no healthcare,no jobs,no freash water,no school lunches,no unemployent insurance checks, no,no,no but yes to War,
Maverick buddy...put down the pipe and step away from the rock! Believe me when I tell you that Republicans don't have to look for an overseas crisis to blame Obama for all his failures. How can you believe Obama can handle politics in foreign lands when he has yet been able to govern our country? Obama is an organizer. He excels in organizing distractions and diverting the conversation and focusing on trivial accusations so as to hide his/democrats latest failures or coverups. The democrats bible (Cloward and Pivan Strategy) commands that their followers NEVER let a good crisis go to waste. Remember how Obama and the democrats got involved with attempting to make the Zimmerman case racial? The focus was put on that "crisis" and people forgot about Obama's horrible economy and his failed job stimulus and high unemployment and Benghazi and the IRS discriminating against Conservatives and the Obama Drone that killed a 16 year old American that no one has been held accountable for that death and F&F and the train wreck Obamacare and if you like your insurance plan and your doctor you can keep your plan and your doctor and Obamacare will save every family at least $2000.00 on their premiums and blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. Putin, just as Iran officials, couldn't care less what Obama has to say or when he dares them to cross his red line...again...and again...and again.

Take those silly summer of recovery party glasses off and join us in reality.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32154 Mar 3, 2014
you r delusional wrote:
<quoted text>
Maverick buddy...put down the pipe and step away from the rock! Believe me when I tell you that Republicans don't have to look for an overseas crisis to blame Obama for all his failures. How can you believe Obama can handle politics in foreign lands when he has yet been able to govern our country? Obama is an organizer. He excels in organizing distractions and diverting the conversation and focusing on trivial accusations so as to hide his/democrats latest failures or coverups. The democrats bible (Cloward and Pivan Strategy) commands that their followers NEVER let a good crisis go to waste. Remember how Obama and the democrats got involved with attempting to make the Zimmerman case racial? The focus was put on that "crisis" and people forgot about Obama's horrible economy and his failed job stimulus and high unemployment and Benghazi and the IRS discriminating against Conservatives and the Obama Drone that killed a 16 year old American that no one has been held accountable for that death and F&F and the train wreck Obamacare and if you like your insurance plan and your doctor you can keep your plan and your doctor and Obamacare will save every family at least $2000.00 on their premiums and blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada. Putin, just as Iran officials, couldn't care less what Obama has to say or when he dares them to cross his red line...again...and again...and again.
How was that Economy when Bush was in Office Stupid?

DOW at 6,000

And the Idiot wanted to invest Social Security into it?

Bush did great on his foreign Policy too. 2 Failed Wars that have plummeted into utter Chaos.

But Bush did protect his buddy Osama bin Laden for 8 years. That is his lone accomplishment.

If you even know what the DOW is Doofus, it is 10,000 points higher as a result of Obama's Policies.

No Planes have been flown into Buildings in the US so far with Obama, but you go on watching Faux Bews Stupid, it is really helping you.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32155 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>How was that Economy when Bush was in Office Stupid?
DOW at 6,000
And the Idiot wanted to invest Social Security into it?
Bush did great on his foreign Policy too. 2 Failed Wars that have plummeted into utter Chaos.
But Bush did protect his buddy Osama bin Laden for 8 years. That is his lone accomplishment.
If you even know what the DOW is Doofus, it is 10,000 points higher as a result of Obama's Policies.
No Planes have been flown into Buildings in the US so far with Obama, but you go on watching Faux Bews Stupid, it is really helping you.
Translation: One bad president makes it OK for Obama to be worse.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#32156 Mar 3, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: One bad president makes it OK for Obama to be worse.
Worse?

Killed Osama Bin Laden

DOW 10,000 Points higher, 250% increase

Passed Health Catre Reform

Ended the failed disaster of a War in Iraq

No 911 Attacks on American Homeland

Stopped the Banks profiting off of College Student Loans

Raised Taxes on the Rich

American Natural Gas and Oil Production at the all Time Highs

Passed Health Care for the 911 First Responders

Ended Don't Ask Don't Tell

No High Treason committed by his Staff

No TARP

GM and Chrysler still operating

Just a few lessons for you tard boy.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#32159 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>Worse?
Killed Osama Bin Laden
DOW 10,000 Points higher, 250% increase
Passed Health Catre Reform
Ended the failed disaster of a War in Iraq
No 911 Attacks on American Homeland
Stopped the Banks profiting off of College Student Loans
Raised Taxes on the Rich
American Natural Gas and Oil Production at the all Time Highs
Passed Health Care for the 911 First Responders
Ended Don't Ask Don't Tell
No High Treason committed by his Staff
No TARP
GM and Chrysler still operating
Just a few lessons for you tard boy.
Yes WORSE.
Maverick

Saint Paul, MN

#32164 Mar 3, 2014
you r delusional wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with the insults? also idiot I don't do drugs,and why would you bring up Zimmerman BS?
and where were your saber rattling when Russian invaded the Georgia Republic and GW Bush did nothing,but only said that President Putin was a good man because he looked into his eye's
do you remember that? also your guy have gotten us pinned down for 12 years against a few goat herdsman's and you have the keyboard guts to want us to go slap Russia around a Nuclear power that really do have weapons of mass destruction,screw you Bagger get your pitch fork and torches and go screw with them people,but you.re not going take us with you iidiot bagger fool..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Earthling-1 33,462
This is why everyone hates the IRS (Feb '14) 12 hr LIbEralS 28
GRUBER gate 16 hr Sunshine 11
Mall of America Protest 17 hr Sunshine 2
Muslims are a threat Wed Sheriff Joe 19
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED Wed Sunshine 8
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Wed American_Sons 10
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Minneapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Minneapolis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:37 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:37AM
The Pack Has Not Fared Well at Raymond James Stadium
Bleacher Report11:42 AM
Extending Randall Cobb Must Be a Matter of When, Not If, for Green Bay Packers
NBC Sports 1:41 PM
Norv Turner: It's pretty incredible to me what Teddy Bridgewater has done this season
Bleacher Report 4:17 PM
Previewing Vikings vs. Dolphins
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Packers' front 5 helps keep offense humming - NBC Sports