Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
25,601 - 25,620 of 26,225 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
WOW

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

WOW
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Seem to me we should all support the "Tea Party"!!!
Seems to me that you are in a tiny minority.

Very tiny and shrinking.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Obama has lied how many times? Is there a difference in little lies , or , big woppers?
You can not keep your Drs. nor your policy and it ain`t gunna save the middle class $2500 a year. You lose your freedom to buy what you choose nor what you pay for it. Now there is some good in this policy, but look at all the badddd.!!
Where are those WMD's???

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Bin Laden Bush knows!
american

Dawson Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

ben ladens family was at the white house on 911 fact, dick head cheney got wealthey off of the bird flu hoax ,the economy went bust while bush was still in office ,911 happend while bush was in office, and obama changed health care.... ooooooo boy is that obama one evil dude,,,wow obama is a saint compared to the bush bunch... republicans are sick sick sick people .the tea party haaaaa,,,they do the bidding of the corporate elete and are to stupid to see it .i cant believe how many bone headed people are in america..
Bleading heart liberal

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Health care costs so much because doctors need a500,000 dollar home,3exotic sports cars, summer vacation homes ,and every dollar that we can muster up to pay for there legal dope that they prescribe, true they should be payed a decent wage ,butttttttt. My god. How much pie do they need? Is a fireman worth less than a doctor. They save lives. And risk there lives, doctors and attorneys are not gods ,so why do they get all the Pie while we fight for the crumbs?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

That Chit Cray wrote:
I do that kind of thing like everyday.
Bitch betta have my money!
I tell you what, a bitch dont like getting stepped on, a bitch should stay in the kitchen where she belongs.
GO MAKE ME A SAMICH
Texas, the home of Tards.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Texas, the home of Tards.
For once I agree with you:

http://www.theprojectveritas.org/
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Tell us again, how you don't remember Bush, but liked him ???
That's my favorite....
LMAO !
Troll dolls are so cute...
Crazy hair ain't all THAT'S CRAZY !
LMAO !
Hey champ would you please re post your VW union busting comment and how sen.Corker interference now have backfired on him and the southern states and VW management is furious at that anti-union clown and they will not move or build anymore plants in Dixie,they will be moving north where management and workers work together.
Marty Costello

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Texas, the home of Tards.
I agree with you 100 percent.
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Where are those WMD's???
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Bin Laden Bush knows!
So many of you just can never get it straight can you? Every one in the intelligence area thought Bush was correct. The WMD`s were moved to other Countries or somewhere before our people got there Canisters of gas.! Ben Laden? One person has made no difference in the Taliban, They are more active now. So what?

911 happened because none of the immigration people can keep up with the illegals and over stayers on their so called cards!. They don`t know how, they don`t care , or they have no gov`t that wants to. This is a violation of their sworn duty to uphold the laws and they just enforce only the ones they want to.

Print your Lmfao to yourself!! Stupid, blockhead.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
So many of you just can never get it straight can you? Every one in the intelligence area thought Bush was correct. The WMD`s were moved to other Countries or somewhere before our people got there Canisters of gas.! Ben Laden? One person has made no difference in the Taliban, They are more active now. So what?
911 happened because none of the immigration people can keep up with the illegals and over stayers on their so called cards!. They don`t know how, they don`t care , or they have no gov`t that wants to. This is a violation of their sworn duty to uphold the laws and they just enforce only the ones they want to.
Print your Lmfao to yourself!! Stupid, blockhead.
Bush said that Saddam had Nuclear Weapons you stupid pos. There were none. Zero.

You are extremely stupid and boring.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Like Bush said in his 2010 Book.......There were No WMD's in Iraq!
What

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Whatever
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>Bush said that Saddam had Nuclear Weapons you stupid pos. There were none. Zero.
You are extremely stupid and boring.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Like Bush said in his 2010 Book.......There were No WMD's in Iraq!
Just can`t get it right,jerk? THEY MOVED THEM!!! You are extremely stupid and boring, correct.
question

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

2000-2008 it was considered "unpatriotic" to criticize the president?
2008-2016 it is considered "patriotic" to criticize the president?
just passing thrue

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

looks like Ran Paul coming to sek. helped Grimes she leads Mitch now 46 to 42 in the latest ky. poll.the democrats need to pay that Texan to tour with Mitch more.
Tax payer

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Bush and Cheney work for Satan , and only a retarded mindless fox news watcher would not see that, tax brakes for the wealthy will trickle down ,haaaaaaaa. Lol, it's a waist of time trying to tell facts to a dumb ass republican,, we should round them all up and stick them in reeducation. Camps and water board them ,,after all it's not torture ,right?send there kids to war so they're can be real patriots, more like chicken hawks,sorry but I hate all of you rebukes who pretend to be good Christians.,,, because you are to dumb to see that you are nothing like Jesus Christ, I'm sure that god supports war,,water boarding,,passing judgment on the sick and the poor,not giving health care to those that can't get it,,and hating black people, wow. Sorry people but it's time to call them what they really are,,evil dumb ass fake ass Christians, burn in hell ya stupid rebukes
Tax payer

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

Just kidding, god bless ya all on second thought ,I see your point. Poor people deserve nothing,old people should eat cat food, children with cancer don't need treatment ritch people are better than the common folks, , and fox news is fair and balanced.
Name

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

This is awful
Tax payer

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

If a republican saw Jesus Christ walkin down the street,they would call home land security on him.,and say lookie there. It's Osama be laden, Because he did kinda look like Osama didn't he? Long hair. Tall ,skinny and from the middle east. You know. One of those people.
Tax payer

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Ron Paul. ,yes. ....rand Paul. No,,, bill Clinton was the best president we ever had,and that's a fact

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 33 min SpaceBlues 32,432
Ferguson police shooting sparks Duluth protest 39 min Einer Joe Hansen ... 6
Hero USC footballer Josh Shaw injured saving dr... 59 min Slewer 4
Minneapolis: A Hotbed For Radical Islam 1 hr cantmakeitup 2
Minnesota’s Martyrs: The Path to Paradise 1 hr Einer Joe Hansen ... 1
Proposed high-voltage power lines raise fears i... (Apr '09) 13 hr lieht 94
Drop one word....add one word game 14 hr Capt Crunch 81
•••
•••

Minneapolis Jobs