Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31816 Feb 4, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>What is that you think is true you trouser diver Q boy?
CNN/ORC Poll: Majority say Obama's policies will fail

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31818 Feb 4, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
As long as we are on Obama, let's just bring up one of his great ideas:
OBAMACARE
Over five million Americans received cancellation notices instead of renewal letters, with many more expected to lose their plans this year.
Many replacement plans on the exchanges are unaffordable.
Those plans that do offer affordable premiums frequently carry enormous deductibles – up to $12,700 for families.
Middle-class families will be on the hook for a massive government bailout of insurance companies if younger Americans, many of whom are underemployed, don’t sign up for ObamaCare in sufficient numbers.
Crippling premiums and out-of-pocket costs, loss of their doctors and hospitals.
ObamaCare’s damaging economic effects are far reaching - increased cost of doing business for businesses large and small
New taxes – from a tax on prescription drugs to a tax on medical devices like pacemakers and prosthetic limbs
Burdensome regulations on businesses - employers are cutting workers’ hours to escape the 30 hour rule - health care law is also discouraging employers from hiring fill-time employees
Obama ordered delays in the law that very well may be unlawful.
No WONDER Obama pretty much skipped the topic in his state of the union address.
Where is the Republican Plan you tard boy?
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31819 Feb 4, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN/ORC Poll: Majority say Obama's policies will fail
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/02/...
Well that was obviously wrong and stupid.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#31820 Feb 4, 2014
One day, one of the top gynecologists in the United States was finishing up on a routine hysterectomy. As he close up the patient, he got to thinking, "I am completely worn out, with what I'm doing. I need some "me" time. I've got to get away from this rat race, and do something that will, at least for awhile, give me some sort of mental relaxation. Maybe if I can do that, I'll be able to return to my practice in a better frame of mind, and able to continue on with my work."

When he got home, that evening, he was looking through the internet for some kind of hobby, or work, that he could do that would not only give him some relief, from the strain he had been under, but also give him some sense of accomplishment.

It wasn't too long until he found something interesting. It was a trade school, and it was offering training in all forms of industrial labor. As he scanned further, he noticed that there was a course in automobile engine repair, and general other mechanical repair, so he decided to call them. As luck would have it, a new class was just starting up that following Monday, so he told them to sign him up, and he would see them Monday. Then, he called his secretary and told her not to take any further appointments, for the foreseeable future, and to assign his active patients to his partner, in the practice.

The following Monday, he was at the trade school and rearing to go. He was very excited, as the class began, and for the next six weeks he happily went about fixing all sorts of assorted things; carburetors, air conditioning, transmissions, and such. As the course progressed, the time finally came for "finals," and each student had to overhaul a complete engine, which would account for one half of their grade.

Excitedly, the gynecologist began working, knowing that he had studied harder, and worked longer than any of the other students, just as he had done in medical school, so he knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he would finished with the highest grade in the class.

As the day wore on, one by one of the other students finished their work, put their tools away, and cleaned up their work areas, before leaving for home. Finally, the gynecologist looked up and found that he was the only one left, and he was still working. On he toiled, until finally, just as it was starting to get dark outside, he finished his engine, put his tools away, and cleaned up his work area. He was very sad, and downcast, because he was so sure that he would do well but, as he left, the instructor called him up to his desk.

He told the gynecologist that he was going to do something that he had never done, in all the years he'd been a teacher. He was going to go ahead and give the doctor his grade right then.

The gynecologist, by this time very depressed, told the teacher, "Sir, I know that I must have failed miserably! I was the last one to finish my engine, and I know you will most assuredly fail me!"

Then, the teacher wrote something on a sheet of paper, and handed it to the good doctor. When the doctor unfolded it, and looked, the teacher had written, "AAA+++," on it.

The gynecologist looked at the paper, and then looked at the teacher. Then, he looked back at the paper, and once again at the teacher. With a shocked look, on his face, he nervously said, "Sir, I'm not sure what to say, about this grade. I've never seen one like it in all my years as a student. What are you trying to say?"

The teacher replied, "It's the highest grade I've ever given a student, doctor."

"But why?" asked the good doctor. "I was the last to finish! Everyone else had long since finished, and gone home! Why did I get such a high grade?"

"You see," said the teacher, "You're the only student I've ever had who overhauled an entire V-8 engine, and did it all through the tailpipe."
wiu

Pikeville, KY

#31821 Feb 4, 2014
hl
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31826 Feb 4, 2014
A really good one , Stevie!
Yum

United States

#31828 Feb 5, 2014
Figures
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#31829 Feb 5, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
If you research every item mentioned, you find there was a Democrat behind the way they came about!
That was sooo smart did you make that up all by yourself???

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31831 Feb 5, 2014
It looks like FNIAJ is in the MINORITY:

Fox News averaged 2.26 million viewers during primetime beating MSNBC which came in 21st with 894,000 primetime viewers. CNN, whose ratings have slumped lately, came in 29th with 608,000 primetime viewers.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cable-net...

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31833 Feb 5, 2014
<quoted text>That was sooo smart did you make that up all by yourself???
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
It took some research , some thinking,,all of which you seem incapable of doing.

Just as you ask where are the jobs Bills? Research indicates stuffed into Harry`s can. But never put into the day light after leaving the House . Over 100 Jobs Bills.!

More about Obama Care being a jobs killer and social changer than first thought. You able to understand any of it??

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tmc

Richmond, KY

#31834 Feb 5, 2014
well I understand that a lot things could no dought.be better also I understand that some of the Gops.polices are jobs they supposed to want people to work.an I belive they do.only thing that bothers.alot of folks.is no wage raise.they say if we raise the peoples wages.we will lose jobs.well if you can,t afford to pay.living wages the jobs lost would,nt matter much anyway.there always the same.when things are not right let the poorest an middle class people.take the loss.we can,t it might hurt the Econmey.in fact they hardly ever menthion.the poor or middle class.an that's wearing very thin.people are not stupid.the Honey bee.must be fed to save the Hive.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#31835 Feb 5, 2014
tmc wrote:
well I understand that a lot things could no dought.be better also I understand that some of the Gops.polices are jobs they supposed to want people to work.an I belive they do.only thing that bothers.alot of folks.is no wage raise.they say if we raise the peoples wages.we will lose jobs.well if you can,t afford to pay.living wages the jobs lost would,nt matter much anyway.there always the same.when things are not right let the poorest an middle class people.take the loss.we can,t it might hurt the Econmey.in fact they hardly ever menthion.the poor or middle class.an that's wearing very thin.people are not stupid.the Honey bee.must be fed to save the Hive.
Excellent Post! the only thing that the Baggers is concern about is destroying American and making the rich richer they don't give a hoot about the poor or the middle class and that idiot Rand Paul don't even think that the poor working class should even get a mimium wage hike he says that would lose jobs a mere $10.10 hourly wage what a cheap as hick.
and that other whacko loser Paul Ryan is whinning about extending unemployment benefits what a doom party these guys are election day 2014 is taking to long I can't wait to see the 2014 surprise of a lifetime. byhahahaha

Were moving Forward for American... This is No Drill..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Madison, TN

#31837 Feb 5, 2014
LIbEralS wrote:
It looks like FNIAJ is in the MINORITY:
Fox News averaged 2.26 million viewers during primetime beating MSNBC which came in 21st with 894,000 primetime viewers. CNN, whose ratings have slumped lately, came in 29th with 608,000 primetime viewers.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cable-net...
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Average Age of the Faux Viewers..........68

L,fao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fox News Is A Joke

Madison, TN

#31839 Feb 5, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It took some research , some thinking,,all of which you seem incapable of doing.
Just as you ask where are the jobs Bills? Research indicates stuffed into Harry`s can. But never put into the day light after leaving the House . Over 100 Jobs Bills.!
More about Obama Care being a jobs killer and social changer than first thought. You able to understand any of it??
Just more Faux BS and lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31840 Feb 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Post! the only thing that the Baggers is concern about is destroying American and making the rich richer they don't give a hoot about the poor or the middle class and that idiot Rand Paul don't even think that the poor working class should even get a mimium wage hike he says that would lose jobs a mere $10.10 hourly wage what a cheap as hick.
and that other whacko loser Paul Ryan is whinning about extending unemployment benefits what a doom party these guys are election day 2014 is taking to long I can't wait to see the 2014 surprise of a lifetime. byhahahaha
Um, Obama is doing a good job... at making the rich richer and creating more lower middle class - all while preserving and increasing his handout voting base.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31842 Feb 6, 2014
<quoted text>Will that help him in the 2016 Election?
You silly pos.
Bush crashed the Economy into the Ground. Where were you then Talking Points boy?
Look back - I was complaining about Bush acting like a Democrap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Shelbyville, KY

#31847 Feb 6, 2014
<quoted text>Will that help him in the 2016 Election?
You silly pos.
Bush crashed the Economy into the Ground. Where were you then Talking Points boy?
This explains some of where you are mentally.

Obama can not run in 2016.( Item 2) The economy of today, belongs to Obama.(330,000) new unemployment claims filed for the week!

Bush left office 5 years ago.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tmc

Stanton, KY

#31848 Feb 6, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.an I agree.you know the republicans.have a lot of points.that I could agree with but they are simply to one sided when it comes to the reglar peoples way of living.to many free tickets.for the wealthy.at the Expence of the poor.the same with the Econmey.yes we do need industry.of all kinds.gas oil coal ect.but not at the destruction.of the planet.all most of my family.worked in coal.but I will never belive we should mountain top remove.what most people don,t understand is this methoed of mining.is strickly in the coal cos favor.not the worker.this will end mining.in this region within 20 years.if that long.then what would this area be left with I live in this area.because of these mountains.they are all this Region.has going for its self.i say mine.but by all means.do it in a sensible manner.lets not give up everything we are to mine coal.because in the end.all of us are mountain people.
LIbEralS

Saint Paul, MN

#31850 Feb 6, 2014
tmc wrote:
<quoted text> .. I could agree with but they are simply to one sided when it comes to the reglar peoples way of living.to many free tickets.for the wealthy.at the Expence of the poor...
The current administration is treating the wealthy EXACTLY the same, if not better - all at MIDDLE CLASS taxpayer's expense.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#31852 Feb 6, 2014
President Obama should just use his executive powers to make it a law that Faux noos and anybody else that disagrees with him is illegal and put them off the air!!!!!!!!!

Please please president Obama make this happen!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 5 min litesong 33,472
Sex 6 hr Oldman5658 5
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) 12 hr LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... 14 hr American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) 15 hr Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing 17 hr Space ace 1
Mall of America Protest 17 hr Sunshine 13
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web