Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
termite

United States

#31277 Dec 31, 2013
redeemer must be triple-jointed. how else could his head get up his ass??
Syl

Ashland, KY

#31278 Dec 31, 2013
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You should give up on comedy really man th only person that got lamer jokes then you is Dennis Miller. and do folks in Texas actually laugh and have fun they seem so angry. and so disappointed.
You must be a liberal.Always thinking you have the right to tell others what they can do.
No one complained except you. Besides most of us like them,others just pass on by,Try it.
nanna

Ashland, KY

#31281 Dec 31, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Try English next time Stupid.
Why? Not sure you understand anything from what I've seen of you on here.
nanna

Ashland, KY

#31282 Dec 31, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Try English next time Stupid.
That was English. Why don't you learn it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#31287 Dec 31, 2013
Redeemer is illiterate. Very difficult to read your rantings. Stop posting please.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#31297 Jan 2, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You must be a Bagger who thinks that he's giving orders and if I give a hoot I'm a proud Liberal and I don't comlain about anything with the exception of Liar's and sore losers loser and as''s like you I didn't invite your ingorant bagger as tao a discussion board also Big Steve is my pal I sorta like him over you syl I mean Sly speak when your spoken too and stay in your in your place. Happy New York.
Now, now, my friend! There's no need to get nasty! In the words of the great sage philosopher, Rodney King, "What can't we all just get along?" Have a great day!
So right

Pikeville, KY

#31300 Jan 2, 2014
Hello
Ppadilla

Mount Sterling, KY

#31301 Jan 2, 2014
Pedro like ran paul.

Houston, TX

#31304 Jan 3, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that was funny Big Stevie(smile) hahahaha. Happy New Year me friend.
And a very prosperous, and Happy New Year to you, too, my friend! Have a great day, too!

Houston, TX

#31307 Jan 3, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> You should be angry about the idiot in your State House he's robbing you blind but your more or as stupid as he is I wonder if the idiot ever fiqure out what the three branches of government is yet? also Big Stevie I thought that Perry was going to secede from the U.S why did he change his mind.
But serious I think that Perry is really doing the middleclass and the poor a diservice by not letting them good ole folks have some healthcare only the rich get to live in Texas one more thing Texas jobs or Minum wage jobs you could'nt pay to move to that dry,hot,humid shthole for all of tea in China.
Oh, I see. So, you're setting me up to insult me? You seemed to me to be nicer than that, and it disappoints me that you have taken that tack. Oh, and Rick Perry has done an exemplary job, down here, and has been governor longer than any governor in Texas history. We have healthcare for the poor, down here. No one goes without healthcare if they need it. I'm on Medicare, myself, and I'm plenty worried about my own coverage, since that idiot in the White House stole $7.16 billion of it to use as seed money for his Obamacare scheme and, if I were you, my friend, I'd be plenty worried, too! Have a nice day, anyway!
former paint lick residen

Humble, TX

#31309 Jan 3, 2014
crazies wrote:
Yeah, blame the victim.
All of you conservatives caterwauling about freedom of speech until it impinges on your beliefs. Where were you when Andrew Briebart perpetrated his stunts?
The violence from the right far exceeds that coming from the left. Using false equivalencies about violence that happened in the 60s and 70s ain't gonna cut it.
And Rand Paul completely changed his style and intentions after meeting with Karl Rove. I watched the debate last night. He is well coached with republican memes.
Conservatives in no way commit more violence than the left wingers, they don't tell nearly as many lies and for the most part don't look for someone else to support them or beg for handouts! You left wing liberals take the cake. All about tolerance until someone disagrees with your opinion, then it's all about hate and name calling. Get a life and do a little research before you make stupid, baseless comments.
Politically Incorrect

United States

#31310 Jan 3, 2014
Disgusting American piggies. Even after bush and Obama you fools bicker and blame the other party for Americas downfall, either of you refuse to see or acknowledge that none of these corporate owned cronies have America's best interest at heart. Vote independant! Vote Jesse Ventura 2016!
pigger

London, KY

#31311 Jan 3, 2014
yea yea yea what politically incorrect said

Since: Jan 14

San Francisco, CA

#31312 Jan 3, 2014
Pikeville Underground wrote:
<quoted text>We may differ on our Political views, but I want to Thank-You for trying to calm down the Conservatives in this Great State!
isn't that also violence four man holding and stepping a girl?
Voter

Glasgow, KY

#31313 Jan 3, 2014
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
politicians rarely support any amendment
Fight Zionism

Spruce Grove, Canada

#31321 Jan 4, 2014
Don't buy any of this Jewish propaganda. People get hurt in crowds, and that has nothing to do with politics.

Ron Paul is one of the kindest candidates. And he's not a zionist paid shill either. It's those Zionist liberal elites who are nasty. Theyre just as nasty as their tabloid family. I can't vote for Ron, but I will never vote for Jew.
Fight Zionism

Spruce Grove, Canada

#31322 Jan 4, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text> Sen.Paul will be discussing his class action with Fox news host Eric Bolling surly you jest? WTF Paul started his stunt on the Hannity comedy show Eric is a
hater of truth and so is Hannity therir Fox motto is for our duly elected Presidet and those of you who voted for this President for all of us to fail including you.
Paul stunt is all about him becoming the 45th President of the US and I don't trust that idiot
he's a phony and a fake the Baggers will ruin this country on purpose and for personal reasons like and for ego,fame and fotunate.
Also when as a U.S Senator job discription become to lead a class action suit of the government that he's party of? Paul personal ambition have proven to the country that he is unqualified to lead . Shame on you Paul.
No, shame on you dirty bagel! You're not fooling anybody. Anyone who could ridicule such a fine man, must be an anti Christian. You're probably a member of the Jewish Internet Defence Force. PAID SHILL!!!
Fight Zionism

Spruce Grove, Canada

#31324 Jan 4, 2014
Vote for a Paul. Sr. Or Jr. That's the best choice you could ever make for America,or the world!
Welcome

Pittsburgh, PA

#31332 Jan 4, 2014
http://youtube.com/watch... Space Final Front Tears
Fight Zionism

Spruce Grove, Canada

#31333 Jan 5, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
I love All Man and Mankind my misguided son.
That's a terrible Jamaican accent you got there. You jews really need to stick with your own identities. Oops! I forgot, you prefer stealing others'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minneapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Few Inches of Snow Out East 1 hr Answer 3
Leaving White Trash Bay 1 hr Kuna kintay 3
Obama is Clearly a Muslim 2 hr Kuna kintay 123
Nature weeding out the Stupid 5 hr Answer 5
Packers fans making excuses 5 hr five oclock 15
Tony Perkins Thinks Islamic Law Has Overtaken P... 5 hr cowboy chris 1
Drop one word....add one word game (Apr '14) 13 hr Hannah Sera 158
Minneapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Minneapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:22 pm PST

ESPN 1:22PM
Matthews fined $22K for block on QB Wilson
Yahoo! Sports 1:24 PM
What trick will Belichick pull from his hoodie sleeve next?
Bleacher Report 6:54 PM
Why Vikings Must Draft CB Quinten Rollins
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Dez Must Top Vikings' FA Wish List
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out